Orbiter Yaniv interviewed by SJW -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Rabid Weasels

kiwifarms.net
He's incredibly stupid for sure, but he seems to also have a really serious problem with fully listening to what someone is saying when he is attention whoring. You can see it really well in the video of his princess photo shoot. When the guy starts telling him some anecdote you can see his brain literally start to malfunction for a good 10-15 seconds until the guy gets back to snapping pics.

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's incredibly stupid for sure, but he seems to also have a really serious problem with fully listening to what someone is saying when he is attention whoring. You can see it really well in the video of his princess photo shoot. When the guy starts telling him some anecdote you can see his brain literally start to malfunction for a good 10-15 seconds until the guy gets back to snapping pics.
Like any narcissist, his brain turns off and goes elsewhere when the conversation drifts away from being about him. His attention only snaps back when he is once again the focus.

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
So now JY admits to the tampon-related screenshots? He says he's obviously shared tampons in bathrooms, but when it came out it became a big shitstorm.

Then he asks about talking to teenagers, and JY' s response is "why would I ask young people for advice?" He doesn't actually deny it.

I think he's a lot more comfortable revealing more of his real intentions when talking to someone he sees as an ally, and the fact that he does so in this interview just goes to show how stupid JY really is.

ThisCorner

Rep of diversity in the circumcision community.
kiwifarms.net
So ladylike!

I love how he's sitting his fat ass in front of a camera, wearing only a training bra over his sad moobs, during an openly mocking interview, and complains about the photo Post Millennial chose.

Yes, Yaniv. Other people are responsible for how hideous you appear in the media.
Screenshot_20190801-113712_YouTube.jpg

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
So ladylike!

I love how he's sitting his fat ass in front of a camera, wearing only a training bra over his sad moobs, during an openly mocking interview, and complains about the photo Post Millennial chose.

Yes, Yaniv. Other people are responsible for how hideous you appear in the media. View attachment 870227
What's that thing above his right eye? Did he walk himself into a door?

Nasty Old Person

I dox myself when I think about you
kiwifarms.net
So ladylike!

Yes, Yaniv. Other people are responsible for how hideous you appear in the media. View attachment 870227
Fuck, he posted that same shot on his twitter bragging that he flashed his tits at the TOL council. Where does he think the media even got that photo he was so proud of just a few weeks ago?

• Agree
Reactions: ThisCorner

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The racism and pedophilia was known so didn't surprise me all that much beyond the standard, "How in the hell does he keep doing this to himself? Is he seriously that stupid??". But lord the balls it takes to have a list of appropriate jobs he thinks these immigrants should do themselves while HE HIMSELF DOESN'T HAVE A GODDAMNED JOB.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The racism and pedophilia was known so didn't surprise me all that much beyond the standard, "How in the hell does he keep doing this to himself? Is he seriously that stupid??". But lord the balls it takes to have a list of appropriate jobs he thinks these immigrants should do themselves while HE HIMSELF DOESN'T HAVE A GODDAMNED JOB.
Also complaining about the lady on disability while he's almost certainly also on disability.

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net
I liked this bit at 31m25s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47MT26u_L4M&t=31m25s

Mark : So you're attracted to vaginas
JY (very enthusiastically): Yah!
Mark : You like to eat them?
JY (even more enthusiastically): Yah!
Mark: Well I identify as gender fluid too and I have one of the more, like, outie vaginas. Would you like, hypothetically I don't want to sexually harass you but hypothetically I have an outie vagina would you like that, hypothetically?
JY: (seeming a bit confused) : Yeah, pretty much
Mark: Ok, good to know.
JY: So you're a biological female then?
Mark: No, I'm gender fluid. They say I have a penis. I say it's whatever I say it is. So I'm just wondering. What would happen in that situation. I call it an 'outie vagina', like a bellybutton.
JY: Yah, same.
Mark: Would you be willing, because like I think it's a vagina and I don't want anyone to tell me it's not would you still be into that? Hypothetically, I don't want to sexually harass you. You would be?
JY (looking noticeably uncomfortable) : Yeah, totally. Totally.

At this point JY changes the subject. He knows if he says "No! Biological female vagina only" he looks like a hypocrite but he doesn't want to suck cock.

LMAO.
She looks uncomfortable and rightfully so! I mean, who in their right mind would try to force a stunning and brave woman to interact with their penis and hairy scrotum, when said woman is clearly uncomfortable with it?

Scratch that. Mark should file a BCHRT case against JY to suck his outie vagina.

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She looks uncomfortable and rightfully so! I mean, who in their right mind would try to force a stunning and brave woman to interact with their penis and hairy scrotum, when said woman is clearly uncomfortable with it?

Scratch that. Mark should file a BCHRT case against JY to suck his outie vagina.
Yaniv must be a woman, he’s got “smiling awkwardly while feeling horribly uncomfortable as a man makes inappropriate sexual advances, then hurriedly trying to change the subject” down pat. Finally, he understands how every woman he’s ever spoken to feels.

Solidarity, girlfriend.

Von Wolf Demon

Erin Go Bragh
kiwifarms.net
I haven't watched this yet to see if Yaniv is doing this mockingly, but he is actually right about the pronunciation of Sikh. It's "sick", not "seek".

Source: an interview with the head of the biggest American Sikh organization I heard once (and everything on the Internet about Sikhs).

Futher spergery about Sikhs:
And you know why people don't know this and nearly everybody in the West pronounces it wrong? Because most Sikhs are pretty cool and don't REEEE about every little offense like Muslim groups or fat troon tampon enthusiasts. They also are responsible for much of what the West sees as "Indian culture" from food to music but don't reee about "cultural appropriation" or the lack of credit they get. Just don't make their wives touch your nasty, sweaty, jizz-crusted troon balls and they are pretty good neighbors.

In India and elsewhere, they are heavily outnumbered by Jihadists and extremist Hindus who want to kill them, and don't have time to fuss and bitch people out for mispronouncing their name.

They have bigger things to worry about.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
A few of you have mentioned that JY looks momentarily uncomfortable when SJW asks if JY would touch his "outie vagina". I thought that was an interesting interpretation because I read him a little differently; to me, he seems to still have that same smirk on his face. I thought he looked intrigued, like "aww yeah I might get to touch another person's genitals!" He's literally bouncing in his seat. I admit that could be anxiety but I thought it was just JY getting horny.

Did anyone else interpret it the way I saw it?

AbraCadaver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A few of you have mentioned that JY looks momentarily uncomfortable when SJW asks if JY would touch his "outie vagina". I thought that was an interesting interpretation because I read him a little differently; to me, he seems to still have that same smirk on his face. I thought he looked intrigued, like "aww yeah I might get to touch another person's genitals!" He's literally bouncing in his seat. I admit that could be anxiety but I thought it was just JY getting horny.

Did anyone else interpret it the way I saw it?
Politely disagree. He has no interest in men and his enthusiasm for “YEAH I LOVE VAGINA” was the opposite of him shifting uncomfortably in his seat as a man told him to touch his dick. His smirk seemed at that moment to be a coping smile...the same one idiots get when you confront them, because they’re scared or concerned and start smiling reflexively.

He also seems to get squirmy and distracted when the topic shifts away from him. He doesn’t want to talk about another person’s bodily rights, only his own. He is an utter narc.

Tags
None