Orbiter Yaniv interviewed by SJW -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
A few of you have mentioned that JY looks momentarily uncomfortable when SJW asks if JY would touch his "outie vagina". I thought that was an interesting interpretation because I read him a little differently; to me, he seems to still have that same smirk on his face. I thought he looked intrigued, like "aww yeah I might get to touch another person's genitals!" He's literally bouncing in his seat. I admit that could be anxiety but I thought it was just JY getting horny.

Did anyone else interpret it the way I saw it?
His facial expressions confuse me, but I admittedly have some trouble in this area. I don't process deception very well, I tend to assume people are speaking honestly.

I read discomfort, possible alarm. I think the host did too, and he kept quickly going back to safe territory. It's similar to how you work with a horse.

It is beyond disgusting that "safe" territory for Yaniv seems to consist of "stereotypical caricature of girl talk" and "stereotypical caricature of racist locker room talk." As long as he is reassured that he is a beautiful LAY DEE and that BROWN PEOPLE = BAD he feels safe. Yucky.

ETA: I also think that the quick flash of "excitement" was at the phrase "outie vagina" because he got to add another talking point to his arsenal. He readily adopts the phrases and talking points of others, it's why his speaking is like a psychedelic quilt assembled by goldfish in the dark. Out of pieces of crazy.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, if he had attempted to "femme it up" it wouldn't have helped. Anyone can see he's male, and that's usually the case with MTFs. Very few pass, I can only think of Blaire White and Jazz Jennings, but even they make someone look twice.
Bailey Jay, as long as they're not doing the "dick-swing thing" that you see in some gifs of them? The list of "passing trannies" is definitely a short one, and they're all below-average height, compared to men.

Reactions: s0mbra

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Bailey Jay, as long as they're not doing the "dick-swing thing" that you see in some gifs of them? The list of "passing trannies" is definitely a short one, and they're all below-average height, compared to men.
Ya. What pushed transkids were all these old ugly troons saying if they only had hormone blockers as kids they could pass as true and honest womyn like for example Jazz Jennings. But then they say passing doesn't matter, let us into the ladies whatever or we'll sue. They're full of contradictions, because they want everything handed to them. Same as Yaniv.

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
ETA: I also think that the quick flash of "excitement" was at the phrase "outie vagina" because he got to add another talking point to his arsenal. He readily adopts the phrases and talking points of others, it's why his speaking is like a psychedelic quilt assembled by goldfish in the dark. Out of pieces of crazy.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing if "outie vagina" enters JY's vocabulary going forward.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Disturbing thought - he almost for certain forced some poor sales woman to measure him up for that bra
Disagree. This looks like a Target bra and even Nordstroms/Saks don't offer that where I am. I do know someone who does bra fittings. She caters to small-breasted women and charges about $100 for these bras. It would be a plane ride for Yaniv who thinks Surrey to Vancouver is too far, but if that changes, I'll be informing her about Jonathan Yaniv.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Scratch that. Mark should file a BCHRT case against JY to suck his outie vagina.
That would be very interesting. As far as I can tell it doesn't cost much to file a BCHRT case and the seeing Yaniv try to explain why he only deals with biologically female vaginas not 'outie' male ones while at the same time trying to explain why those waxers violated his human rights for insisting on the exact same thing would be hilarious.

• Agree
Reactions: Mogambo

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
Disagree. This looks like a Target bra and even Nordstroms/Saks don't offer that where I am. I do know someone who does bra fittings. She caters to small-breasted women and charges about $100 for these bras. It would be a plane ride for Yaniv who thinks Surrey to Vancouver is too far, but if that changes, I'll be informing her about Jonathan Yaniv.
Hmmm. JY buys a Target bra. Target decides to close up shop across Canada. COINCIDENCE?

Nurse Ratchet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 869996
Yaniv smiles so much throughout the vid, I can't decide if Yaniv's taking the piss or just absolutely euphoric from the attention.
I can decide for you, don't worry. Yes, he's really that fucking room-temp.

The most credit I can give him is that he's not actually listening or processing anything the guy is saying because every time he's being quiet, all he's doing is waiting to interrupt.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
But he most likely forced a poor female worker into an uncomfortable conversation about tampons and bras (you know, for 'bonding purposes').

TheBlackVolga

Creepy child-abducting auto
kiwifarms.net
I read discomfort, possible alarm.
I interpreted some of Jonathan's physical reactions as being flustered rather than dishonest or enthusiastic. I got the impression that he was not anticipating certain questions and therefore didn't know how to answer them. He's fine with the usual standard comments but when he's not prepared or expecting a comment he doesn't have a prepared answer and can't think on his feet.

I find that's the case with troons: they lack the ability to think for themselves or to have original points to make. They hear something and then repeat it. For example, they have now started using the word "female" to describe themselves. Before, they used "woman" but terfs used the former term and so troons have started to parrot it. Cousineau used the phrase "gender confirming" and now Jonathan uses it.

And, dear lord, that video was cringe-inducing. The longer it went on, the more Jonathan relaxed and started to show his real self: the sniggering that caused him to have a coughing fit when the interviewer (who was genius; all credit to him) mentioned 7-11 and the relaxing enough to take off shirt and show his moobs. You could see that he wanted to squeeze and fondle them but stopped himself. The triumphant waving around of a tampon was unnerving - any normal person watching that would recoil in horror and distaste. He continued with the lies when he claimed that he didn't / doesn't wear "chicken cutlets" and tried to fabricate some kind of cockamamie story about the padding of a bra coming loose. The lie about having circumcised female genitalia.

Jonathan is a pathological liar with a less-than-passing relationship with the truth. That said, Canada very much has a hierarchy of victimhood and I am convinced that the tribunal will find in his favour.

Last edited:

Menstrual Champ

I got hacked and all I got was this stupid tampon
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan of the many-folds, that's not a vulva in your pants. Admit it, you just shoved an origami crane in there to keep your hairy balls company.

Reactions: 1 person

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jonathan is a pathological liar with a less-than-passing relationship with the truth. That said, Canada very much has a hierarchy of victimhood and I am convinced that the tribunal will find in his favour.
Not to get too OT but all the international media attention that was overwhelming against Yaniv has made that highly unlikely. This isn't to the credit of the HRT. On the contrary, it's because tribunals are far more susceptible to undue influence than real courts.

I am in the camp that firmly suspects they'll dodge the waxing issue entirely and decide against Yaniv purely on abuse of process bases, avoiding having to engage with a question that's clearly very difficult for them even though it's a no-brainer for nearly everyone else.

Tags
None