Yaniv loses BCHRT cases -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
So much for his Christmas present.

ETA: Being ordered to pay just $2000 to each respondent for $6000 total is a ridiculous pittance. Wish those women he put through hell were given alot more.

However this is going to bring on some fucking great content from the inevitable chimp out. Mama Miriam also isn't going to be happy she has to pay that for him either (because we know he doesnt really make 3 figures a day).
WGKitty is gonna need earplugs tonight, mama's going to meow blow.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
I got $20 down that Yaniv is arrested for masturbating fully naked on the corner of a sidewalk and claim his "mental break" is from severe discrimination. Also, noticed this while I was reading:

During Ms. DaSilva’s hearing, on July 17, a member of the public surreptitiously recorded portions of the hearing. This was in direct and flagrant violation of the Tribunal’s “Public Access & Media Policy”. Those recordings were then posted on YouTube. The Tribunal’s attempts to have YouTube remove the recordings were unsuccessful.

These recordings, and their publication, did have a significant impact on the integrity of the Tribunal’s process and the parties involved. They were highly improper and clearly intended to inflame public sentiment against Ms. Yaniv and her mother. In that regard, they were posted by an account called “Wax Myballs”. I accept that these videos caused prejudice and harm to Ms. Yaniv and undermined the Tribunal’s ability to control its own process.
This is why people need to stop the gay-ops involved with Yaniv.

TheghostofAlfred

Cry in the face of the great laughing gate
kiwifarms.net
I got $20 down that Yaniv is arrested for masturbating fully naked on the corner of a sidewalk and claim his "mental break" is from severe discrimination. Also, noticed this while I was reading:

Even still no government should mandat sexual assault for equality.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

The only "harm" it did to Yaniv and his mother was to show the public the extent of their racism, ignorance, stupidity and chaviness. I'm sure they were peeved at the recordings but their behaviour and attitude can't be denied when the evidence is there for all to see.

Personally, I'm glad it was recorded, albeit secretly.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Oh I'm glad to cause it was honestly hilarious but it really seemed like DC wanted to use that persons actions to record the HRT possibly rule in JY's favor somewhat. Definitely think if more people were acting out like crazy and recording video they would have put the pub ban back and it would have harmed the 3 women's positions at least a little.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Oh I'm glad to cause it was honestly hilarious but it really seemed like DC wanted to use that persons actions to record the HRT possibly rule in JY's favor somewhat. Definitely think if more people were acting out like crazy and recording video they would have put the pub ban back and it would have harmed the 3 women's positions at least a little.
Double edged sword. We might have just got a few lines in the media and him putting a spin on things about being a victim and such shite. The recordings let folks know what arseholes he and his mother truly are; more became aware of the womens' plight; the stupidity of these cases even getting to court in the first place.

Thankfully the only damage done is to the Yanivs and they both deserve all the derision they receive. They won't be allowed to forget any of it and I'm glad about that.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
$2000 per represented defendant, i.e. the three who showed up at the tribunal with representation = $6000 CDN total. He'll still have to sling a lot of Baileys to pay for it.
It's weaksauce and everyone should have been compensated for costs, and everyone represented should get ALL their fees.

It's better than I expected, although I seriously doubt this joke of a court would have done even this "good" a job without months of shellacking from the public and press alike for the absolute nonsense of even bringing this patently frivolous bullshit to a full hearing.

Agreed and that was the kind of shit that gets courts to put back those gag orders.

And that's even though it's understandable that the public would be absolutely outraged by a joke of a case like this which the kangaroo court was attempting to conceal from the public in the first place.

Last edited:

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
[195] ... I may consider factors including Ms. Yaniv’s ability to pay the award, her relative culpability with respect to the conduct, and any other consequences that she is facing as a result of the behaviour...

[198] I have no information about Ms. Yaniv’s ability to pay any award, aside from the fact that she is a business owner and has income.
...in other words, if Yaniv hadn't crowed about his successful business and massive income, if he'd just been forthright about being reduced to slinging free samples at liquor stores, he may very well have gotten away paying a lot less. :smug:

Vagivagal Syncope

kiwifarms.net
I have a hunch Yaniv knew about this decision for about a week.

Otherwise why would he start working for a sampling company at a liquor store?

That aside, I don't think the tribunal can garnish wages. They would have to send the case off to a real court to enforce garnishment.
Or if he leaves his job, I don't think there's much anyone can do to collect. Even if the courts issue a Writ against him, if he's unemployed, the waxers may be SOL.

Next up, his weapon possession charge.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That aside, I don't think the tribunal can garnish wages. They would have to send the case off to a real court to enforce garnishment.
Or if he leaves his job, I don't think there's much anyone can do to collect. Even if the courts issue a Writ against him, if he's unemployed, the waxers may be SOL.

I heard about him working at a liquor store weeks ago. Can't have known that far back about this. I think he just really needed income.

He has assets! That condoof his for instance can be sold.

HollaGemini

Department of Diseasology
kiwifarms.net

I forgot about that taser charge
I wonder if the interview with Blaire will be used as evidence kek

Reactions: Short Stack

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
How he harassed the respondents was unreal--contacting them incessantly, going after their Groupons, their FB accounts, telling employers they shouldn't watch kids. Da Silva actually DID say she would wax him, but his substituting fake pictures of "Jessica" and then outing himself four hours before freaked her out.

This is in line with what he did at Greenside, at his mom's condo, and at his own complex. It's not even that he's being harassed. It's not even about a "no." It's that if he perceives any sort of slight--or if the person is of a persuasion he dislikes--he gets downright dangerous when he can identify them. He actually tries to ruin their lives. Particularly when they don't have power.

For sure, he's already getting pissed at the drink-pouring gig. All those "immigrants who aren't exactly the cleanest people" that he's expected to be nice to. They get to go in their nice cars while he's stuck standing for four hours to make US $51 before taxes. And now, people have read in Vancouver Sun, CBC.ca about him, and the Globe and Mail is trying to get ahold of him. There will be more people who recognize him, contact his work. Maybe engage him directly--which is what he would want. The gig is truly a tinderbox now.

He truly is a menace and a real danger, not only to children but to whole communities and the more he is interacting with them, the greater a menace he is.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
I heard about him working at a liquor store weeks ago. Can't have known that far back about this. I think he just really needed income.

He has assets! That condoof his for instance can be sold.
The $6000 is now a debt. If he doesn't pay, his debtors can sue. Actual Real Courts will uphold the debt and attach costs. The bailiff or equivalent may attempt to seize goods, or the debtors might proceed to bankrupt JY for non payment. They can force a sale of his assets, and if I was them I would be putting a Caveat on his property, post haste, in case he is moving ownership of it to another entity. He might ask for a Never Ending Payment plan but he will eventually have to pay, because if he is an undischarged bankrupt, he cannot hold certain positions (directorships) in relation to companies and or business.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure he has technical ownership of the property. I'd expect it more to be held by a trust comprising him and Miriam to avoid probate, or by Miriam herself. Remember, Miriam's extremely controlling to the point that when JY was allowed to move, it was only across the street.

What arrangement there is will probably be revealed in real court once JY defaults, because no way is he writing a $6K check on his own. Even if he declares bankruptcy, assets like primary dwellings are often protected if in fact he has part or total ownership of 8915 202nd St #203. He hasn't worked for over a year, and his latest demonstrable earnings are $50-$100 per week US before taxes. He might get ordered to make negligible monthly payments.

Tags
None