Yaniv loses BCHRT cases -

Facts Over Feels

kiwifarms.net
Oh my god this is glorious!! Will be expecting full chimp out at Hawthorne tonight. See you soon JY!
Godspeed WGKitty! And of course record the inevitable chimp out so we can all enjoy it!

I'm not sure he has technical ownership of the property. I'd expect it more to be held by a trust comprising him and Miriam to avoid probate, or by Miriam herself. Remember, Miriam's extremely controlling to the point that when JY was allowed to move, it was only across the street.
You don't need to have the property in a trust to shield it from probate in BC. You just have to have it titled with Miriam and Jonathon as joint tenants and when one of them dies all the other has to do is take the death certificate to the land title office and have the deceased party removed from the title.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure he has technical ownership of the property. I'd expect it more to be held by a trust comprising him and Miriam to avoid probate, or by Miriam herself. Remember, Miriam's extremely controlling to the point that when JY was allowed to move, it was only across the street.

What arrangement there is will probably be revealed in real court once JY defaults, because no way is he writing a $6K check on his own. Even if he declares bankruptcy, assets like primary dwellings are often protected if in fact he has part or total ownership of 8915 202nd St #203. He hasn't worked for over a year, and his latest demonstrable earnings are $50-$100 per week US before taxes. He might get ordered to make negligible monthly payments.
Financhu: Canadian Edition sure sounds lit.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net

What arrangement there is will probably be revealed in real court once JY defaults, because no way is he writing a $6K check on his own. Even if he declares bankruptcy, assets like primary dwellings are often protected if in fact he has part or total ownership of 8915 202nd St #203. He hasn't worked for over a year, and his latest demonstrable earnings are $50-$100 per week US before taxes. He might get ordered to make negligible monthly payments.
Any chance he can further debase himself making money on the talk show circuit?
Where's jerry springer when we need him?

Vagivagal Syncope

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone pulled a land-registry abstract to see exactly who is listed as the title-holder?
Are we absolutely sure the condo is in his name?

If it's not, the courts can't touch it. Besides, for an amount that small, the court would never take a house away.

They would first look at his unsecured assets. Then they would likely garnish a percentage of his wage. That percentage would automatically come off each paycheque (or each social-assistance payment) until the debt is paid down. Then the court would distribute the money as prescribed in the BCHRT ruling.

He has assets! That condoof his for instance can be sold.

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I sat down to glace over the ruling but it was so entertaining I ended up reading the whole thing. Devyn Cousineau is a SJW lunatic so I'm surprised JY's bullshit was so openly exposed by the kangaroo court. Jon's such a repulsive piece of shit that even the human rights faggots want to penalize his behavior. The icing was towards the end of the ruling when his slag mother was thrown under the bus as a racist crazy old woman. She actually hurt his case!

In a perfect world we'd get a JY/Miriam murder suicide in the near future.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I sat down to glace over the ruling but it was so entertaining I ended up reading the whole thing. Devyn Cousineau is a SJW lunatic so I'm surprised JY's bullshit was so openly exposed by the kangaroo court. Jon's such a repulsive piece of shit that even the human rights faggots want to penalize his behavior. The icing was towards the end of the ruling when his slag mother was thrown under the bus as a racist crazy old woman. She actually hurt his case!

In a perfect world we'd get a JY/Miriam murder suicide in the near future.
U & me both...read the whole thing...& everywhere...racist...extorting....contradicting...the fake profiles & pics
I about fell outta the chair with the "wax around the tampon string"
I'd NEVER heard that before.
No murder suicide tho....let them kill themselves together.

I'm waiting for him to raise his head...No more "I'm this & I'm that...I represent the LGBT"...."I'm gonna sue"
No...he's a piece of shit....& they laid it out quite well.
& now his ham face is being shown around the world as a fraud & a loser.
I can't wipe the permagrin off my face at present

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
No...he's a piece of shit....& they laid it out quite well.
I suppose the tribunal didn't have much of a choice if they wanted to protect their illusion of legitimacy. By that I mean once JY's hairy balls went viral the court of public opinion quickly and almost unanimously decided that Jon was a litigious prick without a leg to stand on. If the HRT's ruling was anything but dismissive to Jon's claims I suspect the tribunal would risk losing the modicum of public respect it has left.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
This is the greatest thing i've ever read. The sheer complete buttfucking delivered to Jonnyboy in this ruling will leave the scooty-puff queen feeling like a woman all right. A woman raped by 4 John Holmes cock-alikes and a Japanese tentacle raping hentai demon. :smug:

I KNEW Cousineau couldn't be that biased towards troons for troonism's sake, as her previous ruleings that I had read seemed very fair. I'm glad to be amply rewarded for my faith.

I hope you didnt spend your potential legal windfall in advance, troon-ass! You got at least $6,000 to be paid in ordered court cost payments, and if you don't pay up smart-quick, you're going to the slammer where the female equivalent of Bubba is gonna make you her home-made buttplug bitch.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Any chance he can further debase himself making money on the talk show circuit?
Where's jerry springer when we need him?
My theory since at least June is that he's aiming for TV notoriety. Tucker Carlson, Jerry Springer, whatever, doesn't matter as long as he gets TV to bolster his brand as a Global Internet Personality.

As the BCHRT complaints that catapaulted him are now resolved, he'll look for other ways to achieve notoriety that he equates to fame. It's either that or he decides with Miriam to fuck off to Israel for a "new start." Could go either way.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net

I KNEW Cousineau couldn't be that biased towards troons for troonism's sake, as her previous ruleings that I had read seemed very fair. I'm glad to be amply rewarded for my faith.
I read Devyn a bit differently. The contempt side deftly wove into that document wasn't just because of the injustice of Yaniv's actions towards a definably "more intersectional" bunch. The contempt is what all white saviour bourgeois twits get when they are faced with the messy humanity of those they want to "fight for". It's not superheroes and villains. It's regular people and sometimes the ones with high victim points turn out to be despicable sadists.

Cousineau punished Yaniv for being an imperfect victim. This disgust came through in the recordings. You can see how carefully she had to slice and weigh the oppression points to feel on about this decision.

She punished Yaniv for confounding her justice algorithm.

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
I read Devyn a bit differently. The contempt side deftly wove into that document wasn't just because of the injustice of Yaniv's actions towards a definably "more intersectional" bunch. The contempt is what all white saviour bourgeois twits get when they are faced with the messy humanity of those they want to "fight for". It's not superheroes and villains. It's regular people and sometimes the ones with high victim points turn out to be despicable sadists.

Cousineau punished Yaniv for being an imperfect victim. This disgust came through in the recordings. You can see how carefully she had to slice and weigh the oppression points to feel on about this decision.

She also laid most of the blame on Yaniv's racism, rather than his trans-idiocy, general sexual grossness and sense of resentful sexual entitlement. "He's a racist not a pervert" is the reading.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

His degeneracy, pedophilia, open racism, disgusting behavior, and all of that threatened to disrupt her precious narrative of oppression, and makes trannies look like child molesting, disgusting pieces of shit.

PonelessBizza

not netflix
kiwifarms.net
Holy shite, I come back, and this is the most glorious thing that has ever happened to a vexatious litigant in a BCHRT. Now if only this could be a warning to any future potential bullies in the courtroom..
I wish he would be required to pay more. But either way this has been anticipated for a long time

• Agree
Reactions: Junkail

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I have a hunch Yaniv knew about this decision for about a week.

Otherwise why would he start working for a sampling company at a liquor store?

That aside, I don't think the tribunal can garnish wages. They would have to send the case off to a real court to enforce garnishment.
Or if he leaves his job, I don't think there's much anyone can do to collect. Even if the courts issue a Writ against him, if he's unemployed, the waxers may be SOL.

Next up, his weapon possession charge.
He'd been working for about a month already.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino