Yaniv loses BCHRT cases -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Venomine

Probably doesn't know what he's talking about.
kiwifarms.net
I suppose the tribunal didn't have much of a choice if they wanted to protect their illusion of legitimacy. By that I mean once JY's hairy balls went viral the court of public opinion quickly and almost unanimously decided that Jon was a litigious prick without a leg to stand on. If the HRT's ruling was anything but dismissive to Jon's claims I suspect the tribunal would risk losing the modicum of public respect it has left.
this. the HRT is a fairweather "court". as soon as its convenient for them to do so, they'll rule in favor of yaniv or someone like him. i doubt any HRT cases even set legal precedents for them to abide by in the future.

Last edited:

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I feel there is too much optimism about this case. Don't forget we're talking about Canada.

Yes, Yaniv is probably being punished for being a cow abusing their precious Human Rights system, but then, we're also awful for using this case to prove our point. Just wait for the inevitable moment when he's sent to a women's jail because her gender has to be respected and we need to accept that too.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read Devyn a bit differently. The contempt side deftly wove into that document wasn't just because of the injustice of Yaniv's actions towards a definably "more intersectional" bunch. The contempt is what all white saviour bourgeois twits get when they are faced with the messy humanity of those they want to "fight for". It's not superheroes and villains. It's regular people and sometimes the ones with high victim points turn out to be despicable sadists.

Cousineau punished Yaniv for being an imperfect victim. This disgust came through in the recordings. You can see how carefully she had to slice and weigh the oppression points to feel on about this decision.

She punished Yaniv for confounding her justice algorithm.
Or, could it possibly be, she was being neutral and fair despite her inbuilt biases, as a judge or tribunal magistrate should be?

Even in the areas where she felt there could have been anti-troon sentiments, she agreed that JY had provoked them for his own gain and were thus invalid.

I don't necessarily think Devyn Cousineau is a great human being, but she's a fine judge from everything i've seen to date.

VidMasterEon

ヤッさい!もっさい!
kiwifarms.net
I think the 2k canadian funny money wont make a dent in their legal fees. The lawyers they hired probably werent cheap and probably demanded extra for hazard pay because a case going after a troon human rights complaint would look bad on their record
Bastard should be forced to pay their legal fees
Since his name is in the dirt as someone else mentioned he might just fuck off to israel to start a new life and dodge the payment

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I think the 2k canadian funny money wont make a dent in their legal fees. The lawyers they hired probably werent cheap and probably demanded extra for hazard pay because a case going after a troon human rights complaint would look bad on their record
Bastard should be forced to pay their legal fees
Since his name is in the dirt as someone else mentioned he might just fuck off to israel to start a new life and dodge the payment
Some were done pro bono, though can't remember offhand how many clients had that luxury. Any that had to pay fees should be compensated plus by Yaniv.

Fatty can waddle but he can't hide.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some were done pro bono, though can't remember offhand how many clients had that luxury. Any that had to pay fees should be compensated plus by Yaniv.

Fatty can waddle but he can't hide.
The JCCF offered free legal services to all women JY was suing iirc. I think all the women that had legal help were being helped by the JCCF

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@WGkitty How is it around the complex? Any media, reporters, camera crews trying to get interviews & pics?...Any RCMP to protect jonny from "harassment"?
I'm seeing him on local news channels across the states.
I'm guessing at this point the RCMP have all the reason they need to just ignore him now?

In Canadian law, do the waxers have any chance of filing criminal complaints against him, extortion, harassment, racial profiling etc.?
The court said those were his motives.

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
The JCCF offered free legal services to all women JY was suing iirc. I think all the women that had legal help were being helped by the JCCF
Four of the women were represented by the JCCF, the other 3 were not. A lot of this had to do with a lack of contact.

Judy Tran, for example, the Vietnamese immigrant Yaniv sued for saying she literally did not know how to wax male genitalia, never showed up to any of the hearings.

Three of the four represented by the JCCF got 2k a piece.

Venomine

kiwifarms.net
Four of the women were represented by the JCCF, the other 3 were not. A lot of this had to do with a lack of contact.

Judy Tran, for example, the Vietnamese immigrant Yaniv sued for saying she literally did not know how to wax male genitalia, never showed up to any of the hearings.

Three of the four represented by the JCCF got 2k a piece.
if she was a listed party in the suit then it's kind of silly she isn't included in the payout. or am i misunderstanding something?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
They initially were awarded 5k a piece and the BCHRT dropped it to 2k because of - wait for it - "online harassment" that Yaniv faced which made the circumstances of the case difficult :,(
Harassment that he instigated himself and openly revelled in. The women he was trying to con had nothing to do with the harassment so why they were financially penalised is grossly unfair imo.

Still, Yaniv has now the rest of his life to live with the Member's words, all public.

Venomine

kiwifarms.net
They initially were awarded 5k a piece and the BCHRT dropped it to 2k because of - wait for it - "online harassment" that Yaniv faced which made the circumstances of the case difficult :,(
imagine being given a lighter punishment for anything just because the public hates you.

Tags
None