Orbiter Yaniv Orbiter: Jenna - Some attention whore who gets into slapfights with Jon on Twitter.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
Here is a thread for Jenna, a young girl who barely survived Yaniv's victimization. She's fighting the good fight for justice by filing police reports and calling him out on Twitter.

Meow mix did an article on her:

I have posted about her a few times.
Alrighty, Kiwis, who's going to venture into snapchat yanivery? I am too old for that app.
(River is Jenna, one of the teen girls harrassed by Yaniv almost to the point of suicide. She is feisty and won't back down in the twitter wars.)
More abuse of Jenna "River", and the rape victim comes forward. Bonus ss of Yaniv bothering Jazz about botched surgery scars.
Edit: also one showing Petch calling Yaniv "Janiv" just like @beeble does. And a ss of @WGkitty calling Yaniv out for his pigsty of a patio.
I hope the authorities act on Jenna's testimony.

Edit:

Attachments

Last edited:

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
First of all, shit article. Though I get that no shit is too minor.

Second of all, 'survivor'? She (assuming) went head first into a known autism vortex then started feeling suicidal (lmao) when the very person she sought to antagonize at a distance messaged her with vague, non descript one liners. How will she ever survive those..... 10? messages with tampon John. Oh the humanity. She poked the bear then got a few sock accounts messaging her about her weight.

Literally the definition of low-IQ fecal fondling that ought to be mocked.

I want tranny yanny to go down hard but this ain't it. She's not a survivor, she's a tard that doesn't know how to block people and now wants social credit because of it.

littlearmalite

Fuck Women's Rights.
kiwifarms.net

Second of all, 'survivor'? She (assuming) went head first into a known autism vortex then started feeling suicidal (lmao) when the very person she sought to antagonize at a distance messaged her with vague, non descript one liners. How will she ever survive those..... 10? messages with tampon John. Oh the humanity. She poked the bear then got a few sock accounts messaging her about her weight.

I want tranny yanny to go down hard but this ain't it. She's not a survivor, she's a tard that doesn't know how to block people and now wants social credit because of it.
This.

This person willingly walked into the tard's den with low effort bait and is screeching for their moment in the sun. I don't know why we're so worried about this.

Eh, no sympathy. Seems like someone wanting attention. Yes, Tampohn does a lot of dumb things and harasses people, but this is low effort bait. Willingly trying to "troll" him, then crying about getting harassed by some buttlickers/sockpuppets to the point of suicide? Yep, let's stick our hand in a beehive, knowing what will happen, then cry about it on social media for woke points later.

I dislike Tampohn as much as anyone else, but this, and that "article" are pretty low effort.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
I slave away in the piping hot milkmines ceaselessly, and this is the thanks I get. Ingrates.

Choke on more full-dairy screenshots, whiners. There's some Rogane Ogre, some Miriam insanity, and the doxxing of facepalm chris. The Yaniv tweet frenzy continues unabated as I type this, he finished calling people bitches in french, and is now quacking like a duck at Facepalmchris.

Edit:crap I have some archives, probably shitty ones.

Attachments

Last edited:

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"When asked what message she’d like to send Yaniv, it’s that she’s stronger than him..."

Like hell she is, she's whining about wanting to kill herself after someone said mean things to her on the internet... after she fucking involved herself in the whole mess! Sounds like an exceptional individual that is going to end up with a thread here.

I miss the days where it was just Kitty updating us on Jonathan's ridiculous activities and putting signs up instead of every stupid attention whore trying to get involved in drama and whining when they... get involved with drama.
I hope the authorities act on Jenna's testimony...
I slave away in the piping hot milkmines ceaselessly, and this is the thanks I get. Ingrates.
CALL THE INTERNET DETECTIVES! An adult was told, on the internet, that she's fat!
Fuck off back to whatever autistic pow-wow thinks this is important.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net

Yeah. There are actual survivors of abuse and rape... Then there's 18 year old attention whores on Twitter. As much as I hate yanny and hope his microcock falls off, this story is ridiculous. Everyone wants to be a victim.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even a exceptional pervert like Jon has the right to face his accusers.
Either front up with this "Rape" victim or shut up.

For real, how can someone make Yaniv look like the reasonable one?

The "igetgayhoes69" person is a lot more interesting then Jenna. Jenna is just another twitter exceptional individual. Igetgayhoes69 is a bipolar clownhaired rape accuser so I'm way more intrigued.

He also likes doxing people. Should be fun.
View attachment 1084705
TS? :story: A FUCKING TRANNY.

1578277378503.png

1578277486923.png

1000% Pervert.

1578277505219.png

Tags
None