Orbiter Yaniv Orbiter: Jenna - Some attention whore who gets into slapfights with Jon on Twitter.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
The "igetgayhoes69" person is a lot more interesting then Jenna. Jenna is just another twitter exceptional individual. Igetgayhoes69 is a bipolar clownhaired rape accuser so I'm way more intrigued.

He also likes doxing people. Should be fun.
View attachment 1084705

honestly i dont believe this fucker one bit, another tranny degenerate dickpic-peddler desperately salivating for the slightest drop of attention.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
honestly i dont believe this fucker one bit, another tranny degenerate dickpic-peddler desperately salivating for the slightest drop of attention.

Over the years I've come to the conclusion that 99% of all trannies probably suffer from extreme mental illness and shouldn't be trusted. I live in a small town with only a few. Of course the most out and proud is the craziest... going on facebook every other week accusing people of trying to rape "her", when in reality everyone is trying not to throw up when "she" walks by. I really doubt THIS person was raped by JY.

HollaGemini

Department of Diseasology
kiwifarms.net
Another lying tranny.
This what clout chasing is right?
As long as you get noticed, it doesn't matter what you say/do?
He chooses to be a girl. Then starts falsely accusing people of rape. Interesting..

yesthatanna

kiwifarms.net
Louise, Jess Rumpel, Katie, Jenna...purportedly the rape victim https://tw.tinf.io/igetgayhoes69, a 13 yr old at Greenside strata pool, a young woman he went to a conference in Vegas with...who knows for sure? I need to reread @yesthatanna Post Millennial article.

Ok so on this:

I had been in touch with a source at the strata a veryyyyy long time ago. I had asked for evidence or contacts on the 13 year old at the pool Yaniv was allegedly fired for creeping on and hitting up on Facebook.

The source never got back to me with anything, ever.

JP's_Canadian_Cider

kiwifarms.net
Ok so on this:

I had been in touch with a source at the strata a veryyyyy long time ago. I had asked for evidence or contacts on the 13 year old at the pool Yaniv was allegedly fired for creeping on and hitting up on Facebook.

The source never got back to me with anything, ever.
You're that chick that got groomed (or something like that) by Yaniv? Are you in touch with the other girls he was in contact with? How bad is it?

• Disagree
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah while I totally do believe Yaniv did something like that, I'll believe more when I see it.
Didn't Yaniv claim in his defense that the underage girl was coming on to him? I might be getting it confused with some other incident, but I thought that is what happened when it was brought up. He claimed she was pestering him and he wasn't interested.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
Why settle for "important" when you can have farcical?

(Cue background music)

How can you dismiss a maiden in distress tying herself to the tracks in the hopes that a villainous Global Internet Personality will trainwreck itself on her demand for an insincere public apology and a spot on the Blaire White show?

I like stickers...
1. Why hasn't any Langley citizen printed out #WAXMYBALLS stickers yet to put over his name on these signs?
... and people who call each other TERF, too. I fervently hope that Jonathan reports River's hatespeech for calling him one, or that she gets him deplatformed for being one. That would wrap up this episode of The Stupidest Soap Opera Ever nicely. :)

Yaniv bullied the wrong Jenna lmao

Meow Mix redundancy https://jymeowmix.wordpress.com/2020/01/06/psychopath-cyberbully-yaniv-attacks-jenna-fights-back

The photo Jenna posted revealed Yaniv's error in assuming her identity as "some total slut from the UK" but at the same time, Jenna calling herself a "real woman" engaged the Ogre's "loving feedback."

Autistic lunacy indeed! Stims and giggles for everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200106-065936_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-065936_Chrome.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_20200106-092114_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-092114_Chrome.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 175
  • Screenshot_20200106-141719_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-141719_Chrome.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot_20200106-143128_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-143128_Chrome.jpg
    596 KB · Views: 201
  • Screenshot_20200106-092133_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-092133_Chrome.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Screenshot_20200106-142615_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-142615_Chrome.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 181

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Yaniv claim in his defense that the underage girl was coming on to him? I might be getting it confused with some other incident, but I thought that is what happened when it was brought up. He claimed she was pestering him and he wasn't interested.
You have it right. He posted on twitter that her and her friend were coming on to him and he just had to contact her on Facebook to warn her to stop or he would tell. Another total Yaniv lie. He's been a pedo for a long time, just like most pedo's

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Now this is a first.

heathercho

Among witch....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why settle for "important" when you can have farcical?

(Cue background music)

How can you dismiss a maiden in distress tying herself to the tracks in the hopes that a villainous Global Internet Personality will trainwreck itself on her demand for an insincere public apology and a spot on the Blaire White show?

I like stickers...
... and people who call each other TERF, too. I fervently hope that Jonathan reports River's hatespeech for calling him one, or that she gets him deplatformed for being one. That would wrap up this episode of The Stupidest Soap Opera Ever nicely. :)

Yaniv bullied the wrong Jenna lmao

Meow Mix redundancy https://jymeowmix.wordpress.com/2020/01/06/psychopath-cyberbully-yaniv-attacks-jenna-fights-back

The photo Jenna posted revealed Yaniv's error in assuming her identity as "some total slut from the UK" but at the same time, Jenna calling herself a "real woman" engaged the Ogre's "loving feedback."

Autistic lunacy indeed! Stims and giggles for everyone.

Why the fuck did she apologize to Ogre? You're being held hostage by a fucking man, if you're going to say something, at least stand by it.

• Agree
Reactions: Norman B. Normal