Yaniv vs. KF Armchair Psychiatrists - Sooo... tell me about your mother.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Miss Misery

Supposed Sigma Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone compiled all the glaring evidence of Sexual Predator Jonathan Yaniv’s malignant narcissism yet?

What stuck out to me was how he recently made a Facebook video vaguely complaining about how his life was so hard and kept wiping his eyes - with no visible tears (and without any real point; just a lot of self-indulgent victimhood).

The way he smirked his way through questions about his “vagina” during The War Room interview was super o obviously duper’s delight, too.

To clarify, the smirking begins at 50:20 in this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LWABlkz7Qiw
I briefly considered another thread for armchair psychologists (of which I am one) to discuss Yaniv's mental health issues, but Munchausen's is included in that and we have enough threads for now. So let's include any psychiatric sperging in here for now.

EDIT: So initially we kept the armchair psychiatry in the Munchie thread, but it's starting to leak all over the place so it's time to pull out our DSM-Vs and start a new thread. Let's try to keep general diagnosis/psychology/what the fuck is wrong with Yaniv discussion here and specific topics in the threads linked below.

- Munchausen syndrome and all of his "ailments": https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jys-munchie-saga.58730/
- Yaniv the Pedophile (evidence and updates): https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jonathan-yaniv-the-pedophile.58729/
- Miriam Yaniv (if you just want talk about his mother): https://kiwifarms.net/threads/miriam-yaniv-miriam-altman.58752/

Last edited:

Sevenatenine

I'm already a demon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Q for an armchair psychologist, do JY's mania phases have anything to do with the panic a normal person feels when they realize they have a scary amount of power over another human being?

It seems that when he gets what he wants, he's a bit shocked (not surprising, his life story indicates he very seldom succeeds) but then he gets almost euphoric, community minded, etc.

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net
Q for an armchair psychologist, do JY's mania phases have anything to do with the panic a normal person feels when they realize they have a scary amount of power over another human being?

Not technically an armchair psychologist. Just a person with a scary extent of IRL power over other individuals. It's what I do for a living.

The panic description rings true - not only for myself but also for many other senior managers to whom I've spoken about this over the years. And, yes, panic is what most of us feel in these moments when we realise that, literally, hundreds of people and their livelihoods are dependent on us not fucking up majorly.

The mania component, though: no! Not in anyone not utterly psychopathic I've personally encountered. See above. Most half-decent humans in these positions that I've known oscillate between ignoring the implications of their position and essentially shitting ourselves over the possible implications of a screw-up when ignoring isn't an option.

I've met people who've arguably experienced something akin to mania at the thought of having power over others. They fall firmly into one of three groups:

1) Very inexperienced first time managers who simply haven't been there long enough to think things through to their logical implications. Normally wears off within the first three months on the job.

2) Utter and complete morons. Same basic story, except they never arrive at the "panic!" stage because they're too thick to think it through to the end.

3) Literal psychopaths.

Sevenatenine

I'm already a demon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not technically an armchair psychologist. Just a person with a scary extent of IRL power over other individuals. It's what I do for a living.

The panic description rings true - not only for myself but also for many other senior managers to whom I've spoken about this over the years. And, yes, panic is what most of us feel in these moments when we realise that, literally, hundreds of people and their livelihoods are dependent on us not fucking up majorly.

The mania component, though: no! Not in anyone not utterly psychopathic I've personally encountered. See above. Most half-decent humans in these positions that I've known oscillate between ignoring the implications of their position and essentially shitting ourselves over the possible implications of a screw-up when ignoring isn't an option.

I've met people who've arguably experienced something akin to mania at the thought of having power over others. They fall firmly into one of three groups:

1) Very inexperienced first time managers who simply haven't been there long enough to think things through to their logical implications. Normally wears off within the first three months on the job.

2) Utter and complete morons. Same basic story, except they never arrive at the "panic!" stage because they're too thick to think it through to the end.

3) Literal psychopaths.
Yesyes! Apology for not being clear. That panic is what normal people feel...it's abnormal to feel something you'd register as euphoria.

Inexperienced managers often compensate with arrogance and dysfunctional internal justification that can look a lot like narcissism, I've often thought as a desperate way to deal with the fear.

People who respect and understand the panic don't tend to aggressively pursue management jobs...despite the fact that they are badly needed.

Sevenatenine

I'm already a demon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was curious about the read on JY. the panic might be a sign he's not a psychopath, and a dysfunctional attempt to deal with panic.

Or it might be euphoria, which to me really suggests true psychopathy.

*completely armchair*

Larry David's Opera Cape

Some people call me Maurice
kiwifarms.net

It seems that when he gets what he wants, he's a bit shocked (not surprising, his life story indicates he very seldom succeeds) but then he gets almost euphoric, community minded, etc.
I don't see any manic elements in his cycles. He's narcissist all the way through. He panics when he feels like he's losing control. He gloats when he thinks he has it all figured out. He knows how to grandstand to get the attention he needs to survive. Sometimes that means suing someone. Sometimes that means acting like a generous and giving person. It's all about the ego needs, either way.

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I haven't seen him act manically. Even fat bipolar patients will manage to exude some energy with mania, like talking a lot or making overly ambitious plans. Yaniv always speaks like he is drunk and doing a bad impression of a valley girl. Even when he is mad he doesn't seem that energized.

My armchair wager- He is a low IQ sociopath. They lack the type of connection to other people that creates meaning for the rest of us, no conscious, the only thing left to do with your life is fuck with people for fun (or animals, but most of them tend to prefer hurting people). He seems shocked when his lies work because usually it doesn't work, and then tries to see how far he can take it when he gets a sucker reeled in. He is somewhat narcissistic as well, but he seems like he is just intellectually slow rather than narcissistically deluded If it becomes more advantageous for him to drop the transwoman thing he will do it immediately without feeling anything at all, whereas someone like rhys mckinnon would never do that because he believes his own lies about being a beautiful brave woman.

I remember one of JY's facebook videos before the main thread blew up, he wanted pity, he was doing some really terrible fake crying, and at the end he said "I can't do this..." before abruptly ending the stream, but he said like a person who is being put up to something embarassing and wants to bail out. It was weirdly revealing. He seemed to be pretty fucked up on something imo, probably drunk or benzos. Narcissists tend to believe their own bullshit, and will cry for real over slights to their identity, jon does not.

Larry David's Opera Cape

kiwifarms.net
Mania is different for everyone. I've not seen how Jonno acts apart from all his interviews and his raid here thursday night, but the latter was the closest I've seen to full blown mania from him... before then it didnt strike me he may be bipolar, just someone with a personality disorder.

Then there's hypo mania, where either it's very light or doesn't happen all at once. As someone with bipolar II that's what I most often deal with, but I'm not going to go further here cause this isn't a power level thread. And until he gets institutionalized, which at this rate will happen sooner than later, we won't know.
Nah he has that special long-lasting, far-reaching stench that only Cluster B can generate.

KiwiFuzz

TERF IRL
kiwifarms.net
Nah he has that special long-lasting, far-reaching stench that only Cluster B can generate.

And for the people in the back, per Wikipedia:

There are four recognized Cluster B personality disorders:

It's like a choose-your-own adventure of cray cray.

Sevenatenine

I'm already a demon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And for the people in the back, per Wikipedia:

There are four recognized Cluster B personality disorders:

It's like a choose-your-own adventure of cray cray.
A legit individual gave me a cheat card for diagnosis, the key to a Cluster B diagnosis is their reaction to perceived abandonment.

Anti social is in the lead right now with Yaniv, but a low IQ narc might present similarly (not enough intellect to manipulate people into maintaining the delusion).

My expert also reminded me of the entire range of Cluster C disorders.

I am not sure Yaniv ISN'T a schizoid type. It seems odd with the way he presents right now that he could EVER have gotten through a Comp Sci diploma and held down a job in computing. If he's a true schizoid, what's reading as low intellect now might just be the fact that he inhabits a dramatically different reality. The anti psychotics he may be on (let's say the pool lifeguard story is true, prompted a psychiatry intervention) a number of the anti psychotics yield a very similar lethargy and dopiness. Not to mention the figure, that's a very frequent sur effect of lithium.

Teazel

21st century schizoid trash can
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure Yaniv ISN'T a schizoid type. It seems odd with the way he presents right now that he could EVER have gotten through a Comp Sci diploma and held down a job in computing. If he's a true schizoid, what's reading as low intellect now might just be the fact that he inhabits a dramatically different reality. The anti psychotics he may be on (let's say the pool lifeguard story is true, prompted a psychiatry intervention) a number of the anti psychotics yield a very similar lethargy and dopiness. Not to mention the figure, that's a very frequent sur effect of lithium.

I don't know if he's aloof or indifferent enough, or that his persecution complex or extreme willingness to self-disclose would really square with anything remotely close to schizoid-ism (generally they're afraid of enmeshment with others and trend towards disinterest) but I'll give you that covert schizoids are prone to erotomania, voyeurism and perversions. Though that's certainly not exclusive to them.

I'd read his "dramatically different reality" as his grandiose narcissistic delusion in his head, where he pictures himself as as a beeeyooootiful womana and gettings all the praise and adulation for being a wild trans trail-blazer and maybe even gets let into some underage pool parties because of how deserving and wonderful and heroic and self-sacrificing he is. In his world, asking to put a tampon in a child can be justified as engaging in womanhood! And everyone clapped.

But in reality, even in trans pozzie Canada, people aren't acting like his handmaidens (except for his mom, who clearly sees him as some deranged golden child) and the slightest disagreement or perceived slight threatens to shatter his delusion, so he reacts to everything that might take it away from him like his life is threatened.

Larry David's Opera Cape

kiwifarms.net
He's far more narcissistic than antisocial.

Did the resident munchie watchers check out the Rebel Media videos with Yaniv running after his walker while wearing what looks like a pulse oximeter, nasal cannula, and an oxygen concentrator on his belt?
Yeah, I would need to watch it slowed down but it looked like none of the above were actually connected to anything. Which is some really low IQ fakery. I also wondered if he might have stolen some of that "gear" from the ER during his many visits.

Sevenatenine

I'm already a demon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah he ain't on lithium. Come on. You think he would take something that's no fun like that? Besides it's when you're NOT taking the lithium that you meow on the balcony.

He's also not a schizoid. Schizoids have no interest in social connection. Probably even less than the average autist. He's out there looking for attention in every way he can get it.

Paranoid PD is out too. Whatever paranoia he shows is more consistent with that shown by a triggered borderline or narcissist.

I don't see any of A or C clusters on him. The beautiful thing about Cluster B, too, is that there is an insane level of inter-evaluator overlap between them, meaning that the average borderline has narc or histrionic features, the average antisocial has borderline or narc features, so on and so forth, to the point where depending on how they are feeling that day and which expert sees them, they can get diagnosed with any of the above as their presenting disorder. I see glimmers of all four in Jonny boy. He is Axis II all the way through--PDs and autism and perhaps a touch of tard--and I don't see him for any Axis I mood or psychotic disorders. It's all accounted for with his shitty personality and being dropped on his head by the mohel.

I love that you added "touch of tard" to that LOL

For me, his reaction to abandonment is what is pushing me to anti social. He is clearly energized off the revulsion of others, narcs need adoration. Many of his prior supporters have turned on him (like oger) but he barely seems to register that. Sometimes he seems vindictive, other times they are pals.

Admittedly, none of the cluster Bs form healthy attachments, but his complete lack of recognition when he's being rejected, trolled or mocked...he doesn't care. As long as he's on TV, or getting his authority figures in there.

I only have one experience with Schizoid and two with lithium. The one was likely not a textbook Schizoid...brain damaged from barbituates and ECT. The weight gain and complete shift in reality when on vs off the lithium reminds me of JY. That individual liked being around humans but was incapable of having functional relationships, and it got worse. Paranoia and withdrawal was there...but no real fears about being in the media. Social media didn't exist.
The other one I knew was impossible to keep on the drug and all it did was make them fat, lethargic and dumb. The person was likely not psychotic anyway, so I think it was a bad prescription, looking back.

KiwiFuzz

TERF IRL
kiwifarms.net
This dude is obviously around a few bends, but I keep feeling like the real question is this:

Is this motherfucker a stone cold sociopath?

On the surface, he seems disorganized and stupid and like the top shit-flinger in the monkey cage, but for real, everything he does is an attempt to manipulate someone else. He tries to manipulate girls, the ToL, the HRT, the strata, Morgane Ogre, Twitter... anyone he thinks is manipulable.

He looks like a 300-lb munchie troon in a muumuu with fried hair riding around on a scoot, but we all know it's an act. He's not really incapable of walking, he doesn't really have breathing problems, there are no confirmed signs of a seizure disorder, HE'S NOT EVEN A TRUE AND HONEST TROON BY MOST ACCOUNTS--he's a grownass man with probable tard strength, major rage issues, and a fixation on pubescent girls.

Gacy dressed up as a clown and Bundy pretended to be disabled, but they were two of the most vicious predators the US has ever seen. Tell me JY wouldn't tag a kid if he thought he could get away with it.

Chicken Picnic

We saved you the last boiled egg!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The anti psychotics he may be on (let's say the pool lifeguard story is true, prompted a psychiatry intervention) a number of the anti psychotics yield a very similar lethargy and dopiness. Not to mention the figure, that's a very frequent sur effect of lithium.
Lithium isn't an anti psychotic, it's a mood stabilizer. Two different ball games there.

As for armchair psychology hour, Yaniv seems to be driven by attention and not just good attention. Because of that, idk if he's that narcissistic as negative attention usually sends them into a rate because they're not seen as the best thing since sliced bread. The only time Yaniv has raged out in response to something really publicly was the farms visit the other day, and that looked like it was fueled by alcohol or drugs or something.

So yeah idk what kind of fucked up Yaniv is, but at least it's good entertainment
In comparison, look at Onision. He's been chimping out like crazy lately because someone said he had a little tubby beer belly. All his responses have been trying to get his fans to tell him other wise (Guys am I fat? New video: I can't do this anymore... Someone said I was fat and it hurt my feelings).