Yaniv vs. KF Armchair Psychiatrists - Sooo... tell me about your mother.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
I don't think anyone could possibly disagree on the narcissism theory. I genuinely think he's a sociopath, a very low IQ sociopath. I strongly belive he has a benzo problem, the slurred speach and delayed reaction on webcam is pretty obvious. Somone want to correct me but, I believe benzos are given to people in some cases of epilepsy/seizures? @ 250+lbs I have to imagine it takes a lot of mg to do anything for him. I've read long term use of benzo's can lead to schizophenia but, that typically shows up later in life.

The thing I really want to mention is his physicial sexual malfunction, I'd put money on he has a micropenis or some other severe sexual malfunction that won't allow him to have "normal sex", even if he wanted to. From what I've read a complete denial of "normal " consistent sex leads to deviancy and frustration, Odd/unusual fetishes that range on the extreame taboo side and pedophilia. Really seems he has some kind of self humiliation fetish, of what I know that shows up with a truamatic sexual experience at an early age; I'm guessing some girl laughed at his micropenis, he was the joke of the boys locker room in JR high or he was diddled. Oddly enough truama in youth sometimes leads to a fascination/obsession later in life.

Teazel

21st century schizoid trash can
kiwifarms.net
I don't think anyone could possibly disagree on the narcissism theory. I genuinely think he's a sociopath, a very low IQ sociopath. I strongly belive he has a benzo problem, the slurred speach and delayed reaction on webcam is pretty obvious. Somone want to correct me but, I believe benzos are given to people in some cases of epilepsy/seizures? @ 250+lbs I have to imagine it takes a lot of mg to do anything for him. I've read long term use of benzo's can lead to schizophenia but, that typically shows up later in life.

Some benzos like Clobazam and clonazepam are good options for people who don't respond well to other seizure meds (sometimes alongside em). Benzos don't usually lead to schizophrenia but can cause an inverse reaction (where people become more aggressive, usually on very high doses) though there are cases of benzodiazepine-induced psychosis (though they usually have more to do with symptoms of benzo withdrawals). There are plenty of psych drugs that can cause slurred speech and delayed reactions outside of that family of drugs, though. Especially (but not exclusively) antipsychotics, as well as mood stabilizers.

Velvet Glove Iron Fist

Ask not for whom the clown honks-he honks for thee
kiwifarms.net
Based on this I'm going to posit that Yanivs tampon fetish is born from his first kind of sexual thing involving tampons. Being an autist Yaniv has just taken it to a much greater extreme than most.
I guess anything is possible with the Yanivs, but I just can't believe he's had any kind of sexual experience at all. The perma-virgin vibe he gives off is practically radioactive. He's like an autism-Chernobyl, sending billowing clouds of toxic troondust all across the West.

troon patrol

Only here because rehab kicked me out
kiwifarms.net
Some benzos like Clobazam and clonazepam are good options for people who don't respond well to other seizure meds (sometimes alongside em). Benzos don't usually lead to schizophrenia but can cause an inverse reaction (where people become more aggressive, usually on very high doses) though there are cases of benzodiazepine-induced psychosis (though they usually have more to do with symptoms of benzo withdrawals). There are plenty of psych drugs that can cause slurred speech and delayed reactions outside of that family of drugs, though. Especially (but not exclusively) antipsychotics, as well as mood stabilizers.

Here's a link on long term benzo use and dementia, its not immediate much or of a late in life side effect.

I agree Benzo withdrawal is quite an ordeal, I've seen it first hand, hallucinations, violent outburts and of course the risk of seizures. The irony if JY may have claimed to have seizures for a benzo Rx and then he dies from a benzo withdrawl causing a seizure. Wouldn't be surprising at all seeing half the shit he's done.

L

LX 744

kiwifarms.net
Question for all you armchair shrinks. When do you think the pressure will get too much for him and he will have a complete breakdown?

His Tenuous support structure rapidly fell apart, even "allies" like oger are disavowing him leaving him with just his mom, he has lost any narrative control he once possessed via the publication ban.

He seems to have a very high threshold, but right now he is under full assault, and it seems like everyday someone with a connection to him comes out of the woodwork to lambast and denigrate him, and it has been like this for quite a while. I cannot imagine the level of pressure he is under, and even given his attention whoring nature, he has to have a breaking point.

TL;DR: Where is Yani the Tranny's breaking point? Will it happen if and when he's arrested or faces jail time? Or could it all come crashing down before then from this sustained negative attention.

a feel

An overall feeling of the ickies.
kiwifarms.net
Question for all you armchair shrinks. When do you think the pressure will get too much for him and he will have a complete breakdown?

His Tenuous support structure rapidly fell apart, even "allies" like oger are disavowing him leaving him with just his mom, he has lost any narrative control he once possessed via the publication ban.

He seems to have a very high threshold, but right now he is under full assault, and it seems like everyday someone with a connection to him comes out of the woodwork to lambast and denigrate him, and it has been like this for quite a while. I cannot imagine the level of pressure he is under, and even given his attention whoring nature, he has to have a breaking point.

TL;DR: Where is Yani the Tranny's breaking point? Will it happen if and when he's arrested or faces jail time? Or could it all come crashing down before then from this sustained negative attention.

I believe he isn't under as much pressure as you'd think. He still firmly believes he is right and holds the reins. He is not capable of anything else. In his mind, he will soldier through this and be victorious in the end. We're just irrelevant NPCs to him. He cannot fathom consequences to his actions, mostly because there never were any, and he thinks he's invincible. Don't you worry about him, he's fine. If all this stresses him out a bit he will torture Miriam (which I'm sort of okay with) or other, unfortunate creatures, or have a big fat medical emergency to make sure everyone remembers who's the victim.
He's too stunted and stupid to even grasp the meaning of all of this.

beansontoast

kiwifarms.net
I think he may have histrionic personality disorder, the list of symptoms on wikipedia fit his behaviour 100% especially the attention whoring no matter the cost and being inappropriately sexual with unwilling people

edit: oh healing bae already brought that up and explained it in much more detail :)

Junkail

kiwifarms.net

Because Yaniv makes decisions on whether he could do something or not, and not whether he should, I think Yaniv can go on for about several months after his waxing lawlsuits. Regardless of whether he wins or loses in the HRT, many of his trolls / wěens will start to dwindle and go on their merry ways once they get bored of him. Yaniv, who thrives on attention, will then start to feel ignored. This is when I predict he will try to, a) do something illegal/violent or b) go into benzodiazepine-induced psychosis, in order to put the spotlight back on himself.

TL;DR: The only way to beat Yaniv at his own game is to not play it.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Because Yaniv makes decisions on whether he could do something or not, and not whether he should, I think Yaniv can go on for about several months after his waxing lawlsuits. Regardless of whether he wins or loses in the HRT, many of his trolls / wěens will start to dwindle and go on their merry ways once they get bored of him. Yaniv, who thrives on attention, will then start to feel ignored. This is when I predict he will try to, a) do something illegal/violent or b) go into benzodiazepine-induced psychosis, in order to put the spotlight back on himself.

TL;DR: The only way to beat Yaniv at his own game is to not play it.

His SM (Twitter and FB) were on total lockdown from 11/8/18 through about 3/15/19, with the exception of 12/26-1/6 (approx). And the pub ban wasn't lifted until 7/17/19. He successfully shut down dozens of critics, he got this site pulled from google.ca, he and psycho mom went to photograph pre-teens at Miss BC, he got people's professional licenses pulled. He did way more damage before July than afterward than he's capable of inflicting now. While he still is getting people timeouts on Twitter, his influence has greatly waned.

He's not reveling in the attention so much as he's behaving like a cornered rat.

L

LU 010

kiwifarms.net
He's definitely not schizoid. Schizoids are aloof and indifferent and have a profound disinterest in social interaction. He craves attention, a schizoid would abhor it.

He cooouuuuld be a low-IQ sociopath. He has the disinhibition and the lack of empathy down. The fag-outs at poor media attention seem odd for it tho. I would expect a sociopath to be less emotionally affected by that sort of thing, and better at manipulating perception. They like power more than they like attention, and running at a reporter dressed like a low-functioning sped in a mumu with walking stick held high is really not something that enhances m'dude's power.

NPD and HPD both seem like reasonable possibilities. Although I think if he has HPD, that's not all he has, because the complete lack of empathy and power-tripping shit aren't characteristic of HPD. NPD seems like a really safe bet, imo, because the lack of empathy and the me-me-I'm-the-only-person-in-the-world as well as the absolute meltdowns at negative attention are really textbook NPD shit.

A lot of these disorders have high comorbidity with each other or have overlapping areas, too, so it doesn't need to be 100% black and white. You can have NPD with histrionic traits, for example.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
His SM (Twitter and FB) were on total lockdown from 11/8/18 through about 3/15/19, with the exception of 12/26-1/6 (approx). And the pub ban wasn't lifted until 7/17/19. He successfully shut down dozens of critics, he got this site pulled from google.ca, he and psycho mom went to photograph pre-teens at Miss BC, he got people's professional licenses pulled. He did way more damage before July than afterward than he's capable of inflicting now. While he still is getting people timeouts on Twitter, his influence has greatly waned.

He's not reveling in the attention so much as he's behaving like a cornered rat.
While Jon is currently reeling from the negative attention rn, once everyone starts ignoring him, he will quickly find out that he misses all the attention from his lolsuit days. When he pulls shite like that, he is getting high on the fact that some little people are below his feet, and the angry Twitter mob can only watch and not do anything about that. Jon is is a power-hungry menace, but he is also an attention whore; whatever he does, he needs to be noticed by others, and ignoring him will deprive him of the fun in his little games.

Troontrasher

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there is a small sliver of truth to the intersex claims.

There is a condition called xxyy where a boy has two sets of sex chromosomes.

Symptoms include:
He is certainly a tard with autistic traits. Attention seeking and outrageous behaviour can be a sign of ADHD It been stated by him he has malformed genitals. Couple this with being a sociopath it would create a very unstable individual.

Of course having a vagina and periods are exaggerations he tacked on.

*Teleports In*

kiwifarms.net
NPD and HPD both seem like reasonable possibilities. Although I think if he has HPD, that's not all he has, because the complete lack of empathy and power-tripping shit aren't characteristic of HPD. NPD seems like a really safe bet, imo, because the lack of empathy and the me-me-I'm-the-only-person-in-the-world as well as the absolute meltdowns at negative attention are really textbook NPD shit.

Looking at the disorders and thinking about it I actually agree with you I think. I'm more familiar with HPD so I was more quick to jump onto that but after some reading, I think he has HPD and NPD all at once, some kind of amalgamate of the two. There's a lot he does that could speak to both, so now I think about it, I take back the HPD only comments. I still firmly believe he has it but he certainly has some NPD shit going on too.

On one hand hes willing to go on things like the livestream with Blaire White in which she talks over him a lot and accuses him of being a creep along with a chat full of fans doing it too, and he must have known that it would be overwhelmingly negative to his image. However, he still went through it without him getting angry or having a melt down or leaving. It makes more sense for him to have HPD in that context because people with that like to be the center of attention and rather than blocking out criticism they love to argue over it for the drama. And with his tweets, he keeps making them despite knowing the reaction will be overwhelming mockery and abuse. That strikes me as more HPD than NPD.

The reason he has meltdowns at reporters, in my opinion, is because its an excuse for him to escalate the situation and make it more dramatic and it allows him to be able to get away with calling the police or an ambulance. To my knowledge, people with HPD are actually in fact known to be very dramatic over criticism and to defend themselves fiercely while people with NPD don't like it at all, that is true, but they're usually more calculated with how they go about refuting it and he doesn't seem to be when it comes to the reporters. Also to recap some of the other points I made earlier in the thread - The whole faking disabilities thing and being very sexual and inappropriate is also super common with people with HPD, and so is being gullible which he was with Ryan. Him taking those women to the BCHRT is probably a very big and dramatic event for him which feeds into the whole HPD shit too.

But then on the other hand, there's a lot that speaks to the NPD. People with NPD are first and foremost, utter bullies. They love to hurt others, to demean them to make themselves feel big and that is absolutely what he's doing to all the women he's sent to the tribunal. He loves making fun of immigrants, and he has no empathy for the women who lost their livelihoods and that is a common trait with NPD like you said, lack of empathy. It could also be his idea of revenge towards them because they refused to gratify his sexual waxing fantasies. People with NPD loooove revenge and not only that but he also did get revenge on Blaire AFTER the stream also with the dox, so it definitely makes sense for him to have NPD in that regard. The whole naming himself Jessica after JR told him to fuck off and reported his ask fm could be some kind of weird sexual revenge too but obviously that is more up in the air.

He also most certainly expects favorable treatment, which is why he jumped on the troon bandwagon - being a trans wamen absolutely granted him the special treatment he'd been craving. It meant unlike other males, who would be laughed at and turned away for suggesting a female salon should have to wax them, that he got his very own special army of defenders and court cases and fame. And the pedo shit - could be linked to NPD, since people with NPD have fantasies about having power over others and so do pedos. And they do say that NPD is more likely to develop when an individual receives nothing but praise and no negative feedback, which Miriam has probably given him all his life and still seems to give him judging by her online activities.

Wow I typed a lot... sorry for sperging I just really like being an armchair psychologist about freaks like Yaniv.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there is a small sliver of truth to the intersex claims.

There is a condition called xxyy where a boy has two sets of sex chromosomes.

Symptoms include:
He is certainly a tard with autistic traits. Attention seeking and outrageous behaviour can be a sign of ADHD It been stated by him he has malformed genitals. Couple this with being a sociopath it would create a very unstable individual.

Of course having a vagina and periods are exaggerations he tacked on.
While this is a rather unique approach, I would have to disagree with the diagnosis. Jon, while he has low intellect, is not considered mentally disabled. He also does not have Clinodactly, nor are his behaviours proven to be caused by mental retardation. Furthermore, XXYY syndrome is exceedingly rare, with only 1 in every 17000 male children, many of whom go through life without ever knowing they have this.

Sevenatenine

Did not get lost trying to find Facebook
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this is at high risk of going anywhere. Very good discussion, I had forgotten about the dark triad.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think this is at high risk of going anywhere. Very good discussion, I had forgotten about the dark triad.

That dude has such a feminine look that it's jarring when he opens his mouth and makes it really obvious he's not actually trying to be at troon. That's respectable af tbh. I know nothing about this guy but I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest someone probably thinks his very existence is transphobic. Good for him. Keep it up, Pierre. You're doing great!

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wow - good vid. Surprisingly savvy and the delivery's nicely honed.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a friend who is an Australian Internet psychiatrist. He doesn't have any actual qualifications but he does a lot of shitposting, mostly about his notion that the Jews control the weather.

I DM'd him some information about Yaniv and he emailed me his professional opinion. Much of it consisted of terroristic threats which I obviously won't repeat on a high minded site like The Farms but he did make two points which were coherent, if not particularly original, namely :

1) That's Bruce, not a Sheila.
2) He's a complete and utter shitcunt.

Maamtis

It's MA'AM... tis.
kiwifarms.net
Not an armchair psychiatrist and not sure what the process is like in Canada but having been through it myself I believe there is no way Yaniv would ever be given the go-ahead to start HRT. This makes me wonder if he ever tried and got knocked back which is why he claims to be intersex. His claims just reek of overcompensation to me.