Yaniv vs. KF Armchair Psychiatrists - Sooo... tell me about your mother.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone wondered about the biological aspects of Yaniv's behaviour in the BCHRT lawsuits? I think that he actually has a hidden gambling problem and here's why.

Psychological research has shown that we respond more readily when rewards are handed out sparingly as opposed to consistently. This is because we get a dopamine rush when eagerly expecting something big. Furthermore, even is the individual doesn't get a reward, the dopamine hit and the occasional reward keeps them going. This mechanism encourages our ancestors to explore and take risks, and causes gamblers to waste away their life savings.

In Yaniv's situation, there is no financial risk, but there is this expectation of financial gain. However, he could also lose his cases. His reasoning (at least in the biological sense), is that the anticipation of opening the legal Schroedinger's Box gives him the same dopamine rush that you and I get from doing normal shite like scratching lottery tickets.

tl;dr: Yaniv literally gets buzzed from filing lawsuits.

Source:The Cyber Effect, by Mary Aiken

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Psychological research has shown that we respond more readily when rewards are handed out sparingly as opposed to consistently. This is because we get a dopamine rush when eagerly expecting something big. Furthermore, even is the individual doesn't get a reward, the dopamine hit and the occasional reward keeps them going. This mechanism encourages our ancestors to explore and take risks, and causes gamblers to waste away their life savings.

In a sane world they'd do an operation with a gamma ray knife to reduce his brain's sensitivity to dopamine, testosterone and so on on and he'd be a functional if listless member of society again.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure a lot of people have already basically said this, but the more and more I see of JY's posts and videos, the more I think he's completely full of himself. I think he actually believes he's really clever, attractive, smart. I think he does the shit he does because he truly believes no one can will ever catch him and that he's smarter than everyone else. A true narcissist, despite being a fat blob looking potato thing in a dress and wig. I truly don't understand how people like him can feel that way about themselves, when all they have to do is look in the mirror and listen to themselves. I mean I'm all for self confidence, and "you do you boo" but this goes way beyond that. It boggles my mind :cryblood:

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he actually believes he's really clever, attractive, smart. I think he does the shit he does because he truly believes no one can will ever catch him and that he's smarter than everyone else.

Yeah, he reminds me of this movie trope, popularised by Bond villains

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/EbertsGlossaryOfMovieTerms
Fallacy of the Talking Killer: The villain wants to kill the hero. He has him cornered at gunpoint. All he has to do is pull the trigger. But he always talks first. He explains the hero's mistakes to him. Jeers. Laughs. And gives the hero time to think his way out of the situation, or be rescued by his buddy. Cf. most JAMES BOND movies.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a chance that Jon will mellow out, once Miriam is out of the picture?
Honestly, I think he is likely to go off the rails without Mama Yaniv around. As fucked up as their relationship is, it is the only human contact he really has. And he counts on her to help him with the mundane adult stuff that he is too exceptional to take care of himself. Once he loses that, I can see him going full Britney Spears 2007 meltdown mode.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a chance that Jon will mellow out, once Miriam is out of the picture?

I think he'd meltdown completely if he was on his own, to be honest. I imagine Canadians will ostracise him completely and with no one to talk to he'll lose it.

Also, he's got no income and an expensive lifestyle. He must be burning through savings as it is.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think he is likely to go off the rails without Mama Yaniv around. As fucked up as their relationship is, it is the only human contact he really has. And he counts on her to help him with the mundane adult stuff that he is too exceptional to take care of himself. Once he loses that, I can see him going full Britney Spears 2007 meltdown mode.
I think he'd meltdown completely if he was on his own, to be honest. I imagine Canadians will ostracise him completely and with no one to talk to he'll lose it.

Also, he's got no income and an expensive lifestyle. He must be burning through savings as it is.
Ok, so he's doomed. Got it.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

Miriam's 63, maybe 64 by now. The life expectancy of a female already that age approaches 90. The odds are that she'll outlive her spawn due to his obesity and diabetes.

But as they're both in a first-world country with paid healthcare, and easy aliyah to another first-world country, I unfortunately do not see either dying soon. Although God works in mysterious ways.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess anything is possible with the Yanivs, but I just can't believe he's had any kind of sexual experience at all. The perma-virgin vibe he gives off is practically radioactive. He's like an autism-Chernobyl, sending billowing clouds of toxic troondust all across the West.

Considering he was a known aspie with a 'tard wrangler in Elementary school, it's certain a high enough percentage of those kids went to the same high school as JY and spread the word. He had ZERO chance of getting laid at the time almost every teenager gets laid, unless he sank to the level of dating a girl from the Special Ed class, which his developing pride would have absolutely prevented him from doing so since in his mind he 'rose up' from that shameful group and must always put it behind him.

Last edited:

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
Based on this I'm going to posit that Yanivs tampon fetish is born from his first kind of sexual thing involving tampons. Being an autist Yaniv has just taken it to a much greater extreme than most.

I had a friend who said his first "sexual experience" was stealing his sister's tampons out of the box in the bathroom and putting them up his arse, so maybe little Johnny would go looking in Miriam's purse as an adolescent and now it's reached fetish level.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I had a friend who said his first "sexual experience" was stealing his sister's tampons out of the box in the bathroom and putting them up his arse, so maybe little Johnny would go looking in Miriam's purse as an adolescent and now it's reached fetish level.
Remember andrew marlowe? He'd saved one of his ex GFs USED pads for over 18 months....I always wondered what he did with it?...& if it played any part when he dressed as "andrea"?

Could jonny have found some of mommys used ones?