Yaniv vs. KF Armchair Psychiatrists - Sooo... tell me about your mother.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

a feel

An overall feeling of the ickies.
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone think Yaniv may have bipolar disorder? Based on his Twitter activity, he tends to go full manic with either advertising or shitting on people, followed by groveling posts, with little to no between.There is also a possibility that his medications could exacerbate these episodes as well.

Probably just the sperging of a less than clever sociopath. They tend to follow the same patterns because they learn that people will usually respond favorably to grovelling and woe is me posts after they've been shat on. Of course, smart sociopaths also figure out that this only works so many times. Troonathan? Boi too dumb to manipulate even 11 year old girls.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone think Yaniv may have bipolar disorder? Based on his Twitter activity, he tends to go full manic with either advertising or shitting on people, followed by groveling posts, with little to no between.There is also a possibility that his medications could exacerbate these episodes as well.

I've wondered about that, too.

He's claimed to have anxiety disorder, so periods of frantic activity followed by medicated lulls might result from that, I guess.

He's attributed some of his crazed behavior to hormones he's taking and to "PMS." But when he showed his Rx packet during the so-called debate with Blaire White, his hormone dosage was actually pretty low.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I've wondered about that, too.

He's claimed to have anxiety disorder, so periods of frantic activity followed by medicated lulls might result from that, I guess.

He's attributed some of his crazed behavior to hormones he's taking and to "PMS." But when he showed his Rx packet during the so-called debate with Blaire White, his hormone dosage was actually pretty low.
I'd go with a borderline personality
  • An intense fear of abandonment, even going to extreme measures to avoid real or imagined separation or rejection
  • A pattern of unstable intense relationships, such as idealizing someone one moment and then suddenly believing the person doesn't care enough or is cruel
  • Rapid changes in self-identity and self-image that include shifting goals and values, and seeing yourself as bad or as if you don't exist at all
  • Periods of stress-related paranoia and loss of contact with reality, lasting from a few minutes to a few hours
  • Impulsive and risky behavior, such as gambling, reckless driving, unsafe sex, spending sprees, binge eating or drug abuse, or sabotaging success by suddenly quitting a good job or ending a positive relationship
  • Suicidal threats or behavior or self-injury, often in response to fear of separation or rejection
  • Wide mood swings lasting from a few hours to a few days, which can include intense happiness, irritability, shame or anxiety
  • Ongoing feelings of emptiness
  • Inappropriate, intense anger, such as frequently losing your temper, being sarcastic or bitter, or having physical fights

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
  • An intense fear of abandonment, even going to extreme measures to avoid real or imagined separation or rejection
  • A pattern of unstable intense relationships, such as idealizing someone one moment and then suddenly believing the person doesn't care enough or is cruel
  • Rapid changes in self-identity and self-image that include shifting goals and values, and seeing yourself as bad or as if you don't exist at all
  • Periods of stress-related paranoia and loss of contact with reality, lasting from a few minutes to a few hours
  • Impulsive and risky behavior, such as gambling, reckless driving, unsafe sex, spending sprees, binge eating or drug abuse, or sabotaging success by suddenly quitting a good job or ending a positive relationship
  • Suicidal threats or behavior or self-injury, often in response to fear of separation or rejection
  • Wide mood swings lasting from a few hours to a few days, which can include intense happiness, irritability, shame or anxiety
  • Inappropriate, intense anger, such as frequently losing your temper, being sarcastic or bitter, or having physical fights
Maybe this explains why he was crying to keep his Costco job after his contract ended.

Norman B. Normal

Pronouns: Your Excellency / His Excellency
kiwifarms.net
That's kind of odd for a big guy like Yaniv, isn't it? I assume he's keeping it low so that when he gets tired of trooning out he can walk it back without too much trouble, and/or so he won't get erectile dysfunction when he strokes it during his hot-chat sessions with little girls.

Gustav Schuchardt

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My pet theory has always been he goes mental on Twitter and a lot of people report his posts. Then Twitter decides that he can't be banned because he's a Protected Class but they do put him on a time out and force him to delete his offending posts.

Though actually a mental illness like bipolar disorder could produce the same odd cadence of posts.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Frankly, I think they should find a way to package and sell Miriam as a cure for BPD.

"Abandon me! Abandon me! Oh, please, please, what do I have to do to get you to abandon me?"

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
He's definitely a pendulum, and I wonder if his oscillating self image; hot sexy Yaniv, and discriminated against crippled Yaniv, causes a reset lag. These are two very different mindscapes, producing two very different products. If he is a cripple, a chronically ill, possibly dying, pitifully marginalized and discriminated against scootie-puff cripple, (with anger issues) that plays poorly with the semi naked, sexytime, young at heart I know what girls like girls like me Yaniv. Cognitive dissonance is hard. His problem now is that one half of his audience has discovered the other half.

Clockwork_PurBle

405 scares me. I left my ducky in there.
kiwifarms.net
Apologies if this has been stated already, but if Yaniv actually did have a brain tumor, even a benign one, it could be causing manic, bipolar, etc. behavior.

Wouldn't it be oh so interesting for him to turn out to actually have one after faking it?

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
He's definitely a pendulum, and I wonder if his oscillating self image; hot sexy Yaniv, and discriminated against crippled Yaniv, causes a reset lag. These are two very different mindscapes, producing two very different products. If he is a cripple, a chronically ill, possibly dying, pitifully marginalized and discriminated against scootie-puff cripple, (with anger issues) that plays poorly with the semi naked, sexytime, young at heart I know what girls like girls like me Yaniv. Cognitive dissonance is hard. His problem now is that one half of his audience has discovered the other half.
I'm hearing Megadeath.....

Hello me, it's me again
You can subdue, but never tame me
It gives me a migraine headache
Sinking down to your level
Yeah, just keep on thinking it's my fault

U make a good point with how extreme the 2 are

A "victims advocate"? ...Or an "Advocate victim"?.. which is what his extremes amount to
Jonny???

"If the war inside my head
Won't take a day off I'll be dead"

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder. I coined “Semicaust”.
kiwifarms.net
Apologies if this has been stated already, but if Yaniv actually did have a brain tumor, even a benign one, it could be causing manic, bipolar, etc. behavior.

Wouldn't it be oh so interesting for him to turn out to actually have one after faking it?
If Yaniv had a tumor there would be an urgent request by the tumor to have Yaniv removed.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

These days he's not claiming to have a brain tumor, interestingly enough.

He appears to have had extensive neurological testing this summer, so it would be a wily tumor that can hide from modern MRIs, though a tumor could begin to form today, say, and trouble him by the end of the year. Irony never sleeps.

He may be facing neurosurgery nonetheless.

Null had a source who said Yaniv has hydrocephalus. It can be caused by, yes, a tumor - or by birth defect or even obesity - that impedes the flow of the cerebrospinal fluid in which the brain floats. If the fluid builds up in the brain's ventricles, it creates pressure that leads to some of the symptoms that Yaniv describes online, like loss of coordination and balance.

From what I've read at the layman's level, the many symptoms the condition causes don't include things that mimic bipolar, though it can impede thinking, reasoning, and memory and can cause lethargy that I guess could be mistaken for depression.

Yaniv's said a few times that his doctors referred him to a neurosurgeon who won't see him for a consultation until June 2020, so it appears his condition, whatever it is, doesn't strike doctors as urgent. If he does have hydrocephalus, the likely procedure would be to implant a stent or shunt - a tube placed in the ventricles of the brain that would let excess cerebrospinal fluid drain into his body cavity.

Seeming to confirm what Null's source said, Yaniv at one point in his hospital soap opera posted on Facebook that he'd fled the ER one night without being seen because he saw "stint" on his records. That was probably "stent." It is, in fact, not great news since complications caused by infections or clogging are not uncommon and the procedure has to be repeated.

Yaniv, though, has never referred to hydrocephalus. His most recent claims have been about epilepsy or syncope. But then, as I've asserted before, he says little about his real medical problems, preferring to yammer about his inventions.

He's had little to say about his medical problems in the last month. I've wondered whether he's moved his discussion of it somewhere on the sosh that we're not watching.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv, though, has never referred to hydrocephalus. His most recent claims have been about epilepsy or syncope. But then, as I've asserted before, he says little about his real medical problems, preferring to yammer about his inventions.
In his defense, he's probably too fucking dumb to know what that is.