Yaniv vs. the Sikh community - Can you hear the kirpans being sharpened in the night?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

SeeingRad

I might have a pussy but I'm not a cat.
kiwifarms.net
All content related to Yaniv's hatred of Sikhs goes here unless it is specific to a particular event (e.g. BCHRT cases, his "social experiment", etc.)

Yaniv-related content/discussion regarding other South Asians and their religions is acceptable if it does not result in an extended derail.

DammitPerez

kiwifarms.net
Sikhs on Twitter have found johnny-boys selfies among Sikhs, and they are not pleased

"Woman sits next to Sikh man. Woman posts racist message. Woman's name is Jessica Yaniv. Any messages for Jessica (@trustednerd)?"

https://archive.md/K1NEj

I hope this was the right subforum for this

Attachments

• EDLq2OhXsAAbqCG.jpg
    EDLq2OhXsAAbqCG.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 323
  • EDLq2OCXsAAqhcz.jpg
    EDLq2OCXsAAqhcz.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 247

Jammy Fanny

kiwifarms.net
Sikhs on Twitter have found johnny-boys selfies among Sikhs, and they are not pleased

"Woman sits next to Sikh man. Woman posts racist message. Woman's name is Jessica Yaniv. Any messages for Jessica (@trustednerd)?"

Now this has the potential to get juicy. I know it's been said many times before, but hopefully Jon will continue being a gigantic mong like this and get his ass beat by a couple of angry Sikhs. Too bad the Vaisakhi parade isn't until April- I'd pay good money to watch a stream of Jon-Jon reporting live.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Now this has the potential to get juicy. I know it's been said many times before, but hopefully Jon will continue being a gigantic mong like this and get his ass beat by a couple of angry Sikhs. Too bad the Vaisakhi parade isn't until April- I'd pay good money to watch a stream of Jon-Jon reporting live.

He's thought about it. That's why he has Mama Yaniv following him everywhere for old-lady armor. Even other 55+ can carry canes and use them, however. He's been a pox on the predominant minority for over a year, and if someone esp over 55 chose to take Mama on at this point, no one would say shit. They're as physically strong as her, and her Jew card counts for shit now.

Judge Holden

TRVE BVCK BREAKER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jesus christ I didnt even know about this shit.

Seriously what the actual hell did the Sikhs do to piss this specimen off so much? Is this all part of a generalised "be as universally despised and hated as humanly possible in order to induce people to punch your face in so you can sue them" strategy on his part, or is this just deep blue-arms tier autism brought on by his batshit mother thinking they are muslims and hating them accordingly?

WyattRabbit2

Grouchy old fuck
kiwifarms.net

Isn't it obvious?
They wear turbans.
They are fuckers (having sex). They have intimate relations, families, loving relatives. Something Jonny will never do or have.
Jonny is envious.

OttoWest

Your father’s breast implants
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And yet this Singh guy is still too cucked to call Jonathan a man.

“Buh-buh-buh transwibbem pedos are ppl too!”
D32C5B9E-FB7A-4FE7-AB62-856BF1FEAEC4.jpeg
Archive

Teeter

kiwifarms.net
And yet this Singh guy is still too cucked to call Jonathan a man.

“Buh-buh-buh transwibbem pedos are ppl too!”
View attachment 914781
Archive
Sikhs are good people. It is very likely Tampon Johnny is hoping for some ugly responses back from the Sikh community to prove whatever racist asshole point he is trying to make. By taking the high road and being, well, Sikh about the whole thing (wanting compassion and education for the individual) he isn't going to get what he wants.

So of course he has to turn it into "look, no one called out the people being transphobic at me that whole time, we are such a hateful society" which honestly blows my mind with how racist and misogynistic the fat fucker is.

Sevenatenine

Seething *non*racist swearygirl
kiwifarms.net
Sikhs are good people. It is very likely Tampon Johnny is hoping for some ugly responses back from the Sikh community to prove whatever racist asshole point he is trying to make. By taking the high road and being, well, Sikh about the whole thing (wanting compassion and education for the individual) he isn't going to get what he wants.

So of course he has to turn it into "look, no one called out the people being transphobic at me that whole time, we are such a hateful society" which honestly blows my mind with how racist and misogynistic the fat fucker is.
Meanwhile, the victim of his social experiment CALLED OUT THE HATERS.

Yaniv is so awful. He needed to add "fat shaming" and other "protected classes" to his pity party because people really are too consistently defending his pronouns.

This really should start proving to the Trans community that their favourite transphobia narrative isn't entirely accurate.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
He did another Instagram live at some kind of LGBTQRSTUV+++ picnic. Sounded like a lot of kids were there, of course.

I can upload it but it’s boring af. He records a ceiling instead of whoever is speaking. He does focus the camera on his stupid jiggly face for a few moments though.

View attachment 916450
Considering Jon likes brown estheticians so much, I feel like his fat face is begging for a full facial from a pissed off Sikh man in a dark alley. I wonder if it's possible to physically kick off someones ball hair?

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
His new instagram post is an embarrassment. Doesn't this guy know when to shut up?

"I’m sorry to everyone I hurt with my comments. I did not mean what I said. I screwed up. I was joking around with friends and made a bad joke that I regret.

I need help. This is a cry for help. I haven’t been well lately.
My actions however do not make it right to participate in transphobia, bigotry, fat shaming and more.

Nor do my actions make it right for the trans community to be refused service and then blame your discriminatory ways on your religion. It’s just not cool.

While I’m apologizing here profusely, I think that members of certain racial communities need to stand up against anti-trans discrimination and bigotry.
We can fix things together. "

edit: whoops fuck me someone beat me to it

SeeingRad

I might have a pussy but I'm not a cat.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 917390
Guess we can shut the whole subforum down now that Yaniv's said sorry.

Jennifer continues to blow my mind. She conducted an extremely successful social experiment as a joke and earned a PhD while she was unwell. She is truly an inspiration and I can't believe that I ever doubted that.

@RXG did you write this one too? It's fantastic.

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
Forum Staff
🐄 On-Topic Mod 🐄
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I’m sorry to everyone I hurt with my comments. I did not mean what I said. I screwed up. I was joking around with friends and made a bad joke that I regret."

Should have stopped after that sentence.

"I need help. This is a cry for help. I haven’t been well lately.
My actions however do not make it right to participate in transphobia, bigotry, fat shaming and more.

Nor do my actions make it right for the trans community to be refused service and then blame your discriminatory ways on your religion.
It’s just not cool.

While I’m apologizing here profusely, I think that members of certain racial communities need to stand up against anti-trans discrimination and bigotry.
We can fix things together. "

None of this is an apology, he's still throwing shade at Sikhs. Apologizing for saying racist things by saying more racist things, well done.