Yaniv's financial situation thread - Money ordeals and piling debts of our beloved fat LGBT warrior.

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

The damned were crammed into a carriage
kiwifarms.net
There has been some generally interesting talk about Yaniv's financial situation on main thread and occasionally on threads about his numerous lawsuits. Obviously, suing fucking everyone and their mother isn't free, neither is his 950 dollar/month food budget, wigs, make up, moo moos or (ball) waxing reservations. Our hero doesn't seem to hold stable (or any kind of for that matter) job and his income, especially when compared to his spending, seems to be kind of a mystery for how non-existing it is. That's said, here's thread to collect some info of Yaniv's confirmed lawsuit expenses, debts and general spending and to talk about his financial future and eventual homelessness.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Doesn’t he have a rich family or doesn’t Mama Yaniv have a lot of cash?

Considering Jonathan being an unemployable, fat, lazy slob and Miriam being like 100 years old, they sure seem to have a lot of Shekels?

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
Have been lurking a while, has there ever been a lolcow that most people on the forum would have known at the time of their peak and that has either gone and stayed homeless or as good as such, with the exception of Terry A Davis. Tommy Tooter and Jim's Ross count, Chris might end up in that situation after Barbara dies, but that's all of two and a half cases I know about. DSP is a teflon lolcow as demonstrated with the debt hearings, same as Chris, same as the top of IBS, same as Greg the Vegan Onion Topping, same as a good few cows I've otherwise seen but just can't remember.

It seems to me that the real lolcows persist in ways that cannot be expected of the average person. Jonathan, as a pedophile, a supposedly transgendered individual and a non-journalist like his other fellow journalists, to just name a few things, will figure out whatever terminal problems he has. When I see Jon getting beat up like an average homeless person, getting arrested on bad '3 counts of rape and 1 count of attempted murder' charges he can't figure out, somehow Idea Guy'd out of his money, or proof beyond a reasonable doubt that such things are imminent, then I'll believe he's in serious financial trouble.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
I think his cash flow is coming to an end. It's hard to believe anything that freak show says, but according to his own financial statements, he is mortgaged to the hilt, his LOC, and credit cards are maxed. It looks like he owes more than his assets. I find it hard to believe that Mama, freak show, has much more to give either. They lived in Greenside for years, which was not anywhere close to high end living. If they had money to begin with they would not have bought into Greenside, as it was not a high end development by any means. It's a beautiful place, but most people who have "means" would not even consider buying here. What I'm trying to say is Greenside is not a place that people with money would buy in to. They sold there place for about $500000 and I believe each of their new homes cost about $350000-$375000 each. For those of you not familiar with BC real estate, property in the lower mainland (i.e. Langley) does not get much cheaper that that. I don't believe the Yaniv's have money. I think they've been surviving on pensions, (Mariam's and her sisters), remortgaging, credit and the occasional grift. Yaniv may have had some income with the occasional job here and there, but that has dried up due to Covid and who he is. I don't believe Yaniv will ever have the opportunity to hold a job again, with his reputation. With Cerb ending, I believe he and quite possibly his mother (depending how much she's gone into debt for her lover) are in big trouble. There is no gravy train and he's gone through all his resources. It's just a matter of time until he loses what little he has. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv may have had some income with the occasional job here and there, but that has dried up due to Covid and who he is. I don't believe Yaniv will ever have the opportunity to hold a job again, with his reputation. With Cerb ending, I believe he and quite possibly his mother (depending how much she's gone into debt for her lover) are in big trouble. There is no gravy train and he's gone through all his resources. It's just a matter of time until he loses what little he has. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person.
Initially numb nuts tried to blame BCHRT related transphobia for the failings of his online businesses but these were pretty much dead even before BCHRT (according to Null's sources). Since then he's blamed Donald Smith, Amy Hamm and internet transphobes for not having these demo type jobs, oh yeah and Covid too. One of his latest filings is blaming a neighbour for him losing $200 per day work income. It truly depends on what he's angling for out of the courts/ who he's suing as to what "income" he claims - something I feel should be picked up on and looked into...he wants it every which way.

Yeah, I feel he's burned his bridges when it comes to future employment. His only source of "income" now is the courts but the problem for jonny is the more he sues the more it goes against him as eventually, and hopefully, the courts will stop pandering. And the more he sues, the more publicity, the less his already low employment prospects are. Neither he nor his mother has ever struck me as being monied. Perhaps, the aunt holds a fat purse. <shrugs>. But ultimately I can't see miriam seeing jonny homeless as such. iirc her strata cater for 55yo+ only so it would probably mean both properties being sold and the three move in together elsewhere.

Do I have any sympathy? Not one drop.

You're forgetting, this is Canada we're talking about.
Even so, has Canada a bottomless pit of resources I'm unaware of?

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
MY & JYS were living together prior to Langley? Had JYS ever lived on his own prior?
How long has the Aunt been in the mix?
Does the Aunt have bank? if so, what & how much?
I do think he's getting desperate, The GFM for the Cop? Suing the TOL? Suing his neighbors, I hope he doesn't think he'll get go away money from them like he did with the table?
And he does all this without any documentation or receipts !!!!!!!
With his condo damage, all they have to do is ask the contractors that did the work, they already stated it looked like a bowl of Dog water had been dumped.
ALL the contradictions in his different suits.
Suing TOL for not going for his BS...I can imagine he'll sue them again as they didn't respond to his bomb threat the other day.
To say he's unpredictable is an understatement
His Dx could add another chapter to the DSM
He has court with Amy next week
& his sentencing on his weapons charge the following Monday
I think we'll be entertained nicely

• Autistic
Reactions: Alrakkan

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
And he does all this without any documentation or receipts !!!!!!!
With his condo damage, all they have to do is ask the contractors that did the work, they already stated it looked like a bowl of Dog water had been dumped.
It would have been well before the contractors. The emergency water remediation company would have simply probed the wall with with a moisture meter. In the suit Jon said it had a level of 20 providing no context. It would be relatively easy to figure out it was just a surface spill as opposed to water traveling through out the walls and ceiling which what would happen to a neighboring condo below the source.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
It would have been well before the contractors. The emergency water remediation company would have simply probed the wall with with a moisture meter. In the suit Jon said it had a level of 20 providing no context. It would be relatively easy to figure out it was just a surface spill as opposed to water traveling through out the walls and ceiling which what would happen to a neighboring condo below the source.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
How rancid is his flat (and carpets) that within hours his carpet "underpad" was "stinky".
1599606468497.png

SOP for insurance companies dealing with dodgy claims is to stall and deny the claim. JYS would have to negotiate, which he is temperamentally incapable of; sue, for which he needs up front funds for big boy court solicitors; settle, or drop the claim. There’s likely an industry body/Ombudsman to appeal to, but Fatty has no credible case on the face of it. It’s likely he hosed down the areas post the event as an opportunistic gambit. He’s not the first or last to try it on and Insurance is equipped to deal with his ilk. Unlike the physio claim this one has criminal consequences for an attempted fraud. It’s not his best move but he might now try to have his very own in house “incident“ to generate cash flow.
And if they did drag his nonsense out what's the betting this lard arse will file a claim saying his health has suffered/ he has additional health problems as a result. I mean, the poor sod has already stopped breathing for 12 minutes due to the immense flooding.

Last edited:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
SOP for insurance companies dealing with dodgy claims is to stall and deny the claim. JYS would have to negotiate, which he is temperamentally incapable of; sue, for which he needs up front funds for big boy court solicitors; settle, or drop the claim. There’s likely an industry body/Ombudsman to appeal to, but Fatty has no credible case on the face of it. It’s likely he hosed down the areas post the event as an opportunistic gambit. He’s not the first or last to try it on and Insurance is equipped to deal with his ilk. Unlike the physio claim this one has criminal consequences for an attempted fraud. It’s not his best move but he might now try to have his very own in house “incident“ to generate cash flow.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
When I was fresh out of law school, the first practice area I worked extensively in for awhile was "bad faith" insurance defense. These were potentially very big-dollar claims (mostly Northridge Earthquake related) in which the insureds were likely comitting fraud and also alleging "bad faith" denial by the insurance company which can lead to big punitive damage awards vs. the insurer.

Let me put it this way: while there were a couple of exeptions*, most insurance companies are very very well equipped to deal with fraudulent claims and any success Jonny could conceivably enjoy here could only come from an insurer deciding to cut him a check for a grand or two to make him go away. Most insurance companies have learned that it is better to defend obviously fraudulent claims even if it ends up costing the insurer money. You don't want to encourage the public to begin to view you as a lottery ticket. And insurance companies who get a reputation (among the plaintiffs' bar) of puking money at every claimant who shows up and cries "bad faith" soon find themselves extremely popular with contingency lawyers. Pennywise and pound-foolish comes to mind.

*WIth respect to Northridge, Chubb insurance got itself a reputation for being a soft touch and brought a veritable blizzard of bad faith claims down on their head as a result which nearly drove them to bankruptcy IIRC. And oh, let me tell you, the human mind is INCREDIBLY ingenious when it comes to attempting to defraud insurance companies. Some of the stuff I saw -- well imagine someone with Jonny's morals and YOUR I.Q........

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
When I was fresh out of law school, the first practice area I worked extensively in for awhile was "bad faith" insurance defense. These were potentially very big-dollar claims (mostly Northridge Earthquake related) in which the insureds were likely comitting fraud and also alleging "bad faith" denial by the insurance company which can lead to big punitive damage awards vs. the insurer.

Let me put it this way: while there were a couple of exeptions*, most insurance companies are very very well equipped to deal with fraudulent claims and any success Jonny could conceivably enjoy here could only come from an insurer deciding to cut him a check for a grand or two to make him go away. Most insurance companies have learned that it is better to defend obviously fraudulent claims even if it ends up costing the insurer money. You don't want to encourage the public to begin to view you as a lottery ticket. And insurance companies who get a reputation (among the plaintiffs' bar) of puking money at every claimant who shows up and cries "bad faith" soon find themselves extremely popular with contingency lawyers. Pennywise and pound-foolish comes to mind.

*WIth respect to Northridge, Chubb insurance got itself a reputation for being a soft touch and brought a veritable blizzard of bad faith claims down on their head as a result which nearly drove them to bankruptcy IIRC. And oh, let me tell you, the human mind is INCREDIBLY ingenious when it comes to attempting to defraud insurance companies. Some of the stuff I saw -- well imagine someone with Jonny's morals and YOUR I.Q........
So we ought not be surprised when Jon makes a new claim for water damage to his faberge egg collection.

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
What a splendid harvest

All the cow's are melting.
Yaniv won't be able to get out of this unscathed, especially since I'm guessing there's a precedent in Canada? That'll keep Jonathan Yaniv away.
:optimistic:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pizdec