Yaniv's financial situation thread - Money ordeals and piling debts of our beloved fat LGBT warrior.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
poor people often cant afford real food so opt for the cheapest least nutritional shit available. believe it or not, healthy food costs more than garbage. that and the only exercise he gets is flicking that bean thing he calls a cock
You can still eat healthy food on a tight budget (unless you live in a ghetto without adequate access to fresh food which isn't applicable to JY). Maybe you won't be using a lot of 'expensive' items, but if you buy produce that's in season and are okay with not eating the finest cuts of meat you can eat clean and affordably. Simple and complex carbs are cheap, in season produce is cheap, and if you're really broke you can limit the amount of meat you buy and supplement proteins like the vegetarians do with stuff like beans, quinoa, eggs, etc. Signing up for a costco membership and buying a chest freezer for frozen meat and fish will pay for itself versus shopping at a local grocery store. Get a used freezer if you're broke. When I was a poor uni student I was lifting weights constantly and eating like Rocky Balboa, and I did it clean and cheap so I know for a fact it can be done even when your consuming 2500+ calories a day while bulking up. It just requires effort and planning.

The real problem with JY is that he's fucking lazy. Eating clean involves cooking your own food and that's too much work for that fat slob. I doubt he can make much of anything from scratch and has probably relied on processed, frozen, and packaged foods for his entire adult life. I bet he doesn't even know how to make a proper salad. His cooking likely peaked at boxed cakes, grilled cheese sandwiches and nachos; anything else is either too complicated for him or too much work. The dude probably does dishes once a month.

Slimy Time

Muscle Bound Monster
kiwifarms.net
poor people often cant afford real food so opt for the cheapest least nutritional shit available. believe it or not, healthy food costs more than garbage. that and the only exercise he gets is flicking that bean thing he calls a cock
There is also the effort aspect. Rustling up a real meal takes effort and time (not much, but still some) which they would rather be doing something else. Add onto that general degradation of cooking skills and cheap microwave/packet sandwiches and eating out cheap at McDonalds, and you get fat poor people.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
You can still eat healthy food on a tight budget (unless you live in a ghetto without adequate access to fresh food which isn't applicable to JY). Maybe you won't be using a lot of 'expensive' items, but if you buy produce that's in season and are okay with not eating the finest cuts of meat you can eat clean and affordably. Simple and complex carbs are cheap, in season produce is cheap, and if you're really broke you can limit the amount of meat you buy and supplement proteins like the vegetarians do with stuff like beans, quinoa, eggs, etc. Signing up for a costco membership and buying a chest freezer for frozen meat and fish will pay for itself versus shopping at a local grocery store. Get a used freezer if you're broke. When I was a poor uni student I was lifting weights constantly and eating like Rocky Balboa, and I did it clean and cheap so I know for a fact it can be done even when your consuming 2500+ calories a day while bulking up. It just requires effort and planning.

The real problem with JY is that he's fucking lazy. Eating clean involves cooking your own food and that's too much work for that fat slob. I doubt he can make much of anything from scratch and has probably relied on processed, frozen, and packaged foods for his entire adult life. I bet he doesn't even know how to make a proper salad. His cooking likely peaked at boxed cakes, grilled cheese sandwiches and nachos; anything else is either too complicated for him or too much work. The dude probably does dishes once a month.
Couldn't agree more. A bag of apples, for example, instead of a pack of doughnuts...baked spuds instead of chips (french fries)...freshly squeezed oranges instead of fizzy pop (soda), the list is endless. Like you say it just takes a little effort but once you get into the routine... Even if access to decent fresh food is difficult, cut the portions of whatever you do eat. You don't have to eat premier quality food to maintain a healthy weight.

In yaniv's case he's just bone idle and greedy, it's more quantity than quality.

It really does come down to calories in - calories out. Lots of the fat acceptance people will argue that's a lie, but it's not. If JY limited his daily caloric intake to 1500 -1700 cal and walked briskly for 30-60 min a day he'd easily lose 20lbs a month and save some badly needed cash. No women's gym membership required. He could eat nothing but big macs and kraft dinner... so long as he kept the calories on check he'd lose weight. Although he'd feel better if he ate real food instead of living off McDonalds. I hope he eats himself to death.
Of course it is and their total denial is why the majority of them are obese/morbidly obese with chronic health problems. It makes me cringe when they say they're "healthy" whilst gasping for breath, complaining of severe joint pain, mobility limitations and the likes. I've known a few IRL who were just as deluded, fooling themselves and no one else.

As for yaniv...fortunately he hasn't got that problem, he's anorexic remember.

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Couldn't agree more. A bag of apples, for example, instead of a pack of doughnuts...baked spuds instead of chips (french fries)...freshly squeezed oranges instead of fizzy pop (soda), the list is endless. Like you say it just takes a little effort but once you get into the routine... Even if access to decent fresh food is difficult, cut the portions of whatever you do eat. You don't have to eat premier quality food to maintain a healthy weight.

In yaniv's case he's just bone idle and greedy, it's more quantity than quality.
It really does come down to calories in - calories out. Lots of the fat acceptance people will argue that's a lie, but it's not. If JY limited his daily caloric intake to 1500 -1700 cal and walked briskly for 30-60 min a day he'd easily lose 20lbs a month and save some badly needed cash. No women's gym membership required. He could eat nothing but big macs and kraft dinner... so long as he kept the calories on check he'd lose weight. Although he'd feel better if he ate real food instead of living off McDonalds. I hope he eats himself to death.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not true. Healthy food can be cheaper then even the cheapest fast food trash. The issue is it takes time to prepare , and people like Yaniv are lazy and don't want too. You can feed a family of 4, three times with a whole roast chicken that costs 6 bucks you know. You eat the bird after roasting it, and serve it with green beans and potatos. Which probably add a whopping 2 dollars to the bill. Then, you put the caracass and what people don't eat in the fridge. The next day, you stripp the bones of all the meat you can with your fingers, throw it in a frying pan with a bell pepper and an onion. Add some form of asian sauce and then serve the resulting mixture over rice. Feeds everyone again. Take the stripped bones, throw in another onion and your choice of seasonings. And slow simmer it for a day. It will render down into chicken bone broth. Use that as a base for a soup, like the traditional "chicken noodle". Feeds everyone again. 3 meals, for a whopping 15 bucks tops. That averages out to a $1.25 a person.

Its just takes...you know, a little work. Something alien to a narcissistic troon that thinks society owes him everything because he put on a dress.

dinoman

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not true. Healthy food can be cheaper then even the cheapest fast food trash. The issue is it takes time to prepare , and people like Yaniv are lazy and don't want too. You can feed a family of 4, three times with a whole roast chicken that costs 6 bucks you know. You eat the bird after roasting it, and serve it with green beans and potatos. Which probably add a whopping 2 dollars to the bill. Then, you put the caracass and what people don't eat in the fridge. The next day, you stripp the bones of all the meat you can with your fingers, throw it in a frying pan with a bell pepper and an onion. Add some form of asian sauce and then serve the resulting mixture over rice. Feeds everyone again. Take the stripped bones, throw in another onion and your choice of seasonings. And slow simmer it for a day. It will render down into chicken bone broth. Use that as a base for a soup, like the traditional "chicken noodle". Feeds everyone again. 3 meals, for a whopping 15 bucks tops. That averages out to a $1.25 a person.

Its just takes...you know, a little work. Something alien to a narcissistic troon that thinks society owes him everything because he put on a dress.
As a lazy fatass I can confirm this. I could drastically reduce my food budget by cooking but it's a pain in the ass so I eat out a lot.

But I can actually afford it, so it's all good.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
From my cursory glancing at Yanovs life, isn’t it the fact that they blew quite a lot of money on two condos at the same time is the reason their poor now?

how was Yanivs financials before the whole transitioning/waxmyballs/Tampons4toddlers phase? I understand he’s quite savvy at SEO... (at least in a pre-2014 sense) and he got a normie tech job for some hip cool startup.

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Plus you can literally get frozen veggies + fruit which are nice and ripe when picked for cheap.

Yeah B.C.'s taxes are awful and yes it's hard to make a decent living. It's not even worth living there if you're not in a business that pays good.

Slimy Time

Muscle Bound Monster
kiwifarms.net
Plus you can literally get frozen veggies + fruit which are nice and ripe when picked for cheap.
Freezing techniques have improved a lot since they got their reputation as nasty, horrible food. A lot of defrosted food is still very flavorsome. Only problem is effort. You have to defrost it. It's not an issue unless you are a fat ass who wants food now.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net

This is true but in urban and rural parts of the US there are foods deserts where people do not have nearby access to grocery stores with fresh foods. The issue is compounded by stores like Dollar General and Dollar that have expanded their "grocery" sections but only really carry processed foods and alcohol filling the void in those areas.

Jonathan is smack in the middle of suburbia with an IGA directly across the street.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
This is true but in urban and rural parts of the US there are foods deserts where people do not have nearby access to grocery stores with fresh foods. The issue is compounded by stores like Dollar General and Dollar that have expanded their "grocery" sections but only really carry processed foods and alcohol filling the void in those areas.

Jonathan is smack in the middle of suburbia with an IGA directly across the street.
In the US - and probably Canada as well - there can also be issues of access to cooking equipment (for example, a working oven) and/or issues of time where people (especially single parents) have to work so much to afford rent/bills/daycare/etc. that they don't have the time or energy to prepare healthy meals from scratch. When you're only home for an hour before the kids' bedtime, or all you've got is a microwave (because there is no oven or it's broken and no one will fix/replace it or whatever), making regular healthy meals is all but impossible. And that's reality for a lot of the poor, that these factors compound - food deserts, lack of access to cooking equipment, and lack of time/energy due to overworking.

But none of this applies to Yaniv, because he lives in (what was, before he wrecked it in the hopes of committing insurance fraud!) a nice flat with a well-equipped kitchen, within walking distance of a grocery store, and he has no job to speak of. Maybe, maybe if he had crippling depression and couldn't get out of bed, let alone cook a meal... but he clearly doesn't, because he's flying off to stalk some poor girl and trying to get his balls waxed and going to a shooting range and all of these other things. So he's got absolutely no excuse.

I'm still baffled by the idea of allegedly spending over $900/month on food and then throwing it all out, though. First of all, how is it even possible to fit that much food in a kitchen? And if you know you're not going to be eating it, why wouldn't you get mostly frozen or canned food so you don't have to throw it out if it isn't eaten right away? Shit, I could get the priciest takeout in my area every night for a month and not hit $900/month...

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

The damned were crammed into a carriage
kiwifarms.net
This might have been already addressed on main thread, but did his "trusted nerd" whatever business actually make some money? Whole thing was bizarre and I'm still not completely sure what the service was he was selling.

I'm still baffled by the idea of allegedly spending over $900/month on food and then throwing it all out, though.
Some trash bin digging hobo nearby is living the life.

Reactions: Red Mask

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have absolutely hit the nail on the head. In walking distance of the building is a farm market. I can get two huge bags of fruit and veg for $25. There is a baker that sells loafs of bread for $3 and two butcher shops that sells whole chickens for under $10.

Like I get not cooking if your at work late and have other commitments but JY is unemployable and has no groups. He's just lazy as shit and could easily eat healthy but doesn't.

This might have been already addressed on main thread, but did his "trusted nerd" whatever business actually make some money? Whole thing was bizarre and I'm still not completely sure what the service was he was selling.

Some trash bin digging hobo nearby is living the life.

This will come out with what he's talked about with Sara but he has no clients. He made one website nygrill.ca in 2018 and charged the client $200. This is where he keeps saying he makes $200 a day from his own business.

Last edited:

Bowl of Ramen

Oodles of Noodles
kiwifarms.net
On top of that, check this out: there’s recipes for healthy nachos and chocolate cake! Nachos can be good if you shovel enough veggies on them. A baked vegetarian nacho platter with huge chunky tomatoes, olives, red onions, sliced avocados, and some sharp cheddar sound delicious (get low salt chips), and there’s some damn good vegan baking, too. Use applesauce instead of butter or lard in a pinch. Start using unsweetened almond milk as a replacement as well.

I’m newly pregnant, and I’m having to be extra cautious about my diet... I haven’t eaten this good in a while. It can be done, and I’m po’. And now I’m actually craving nachos.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
Our hero doesn't seem to hold stable (or any kind of for that matter) job and his income, especially when compared to his spending, seems to be kind of a mystery for how non-existing it is.
None of the posts here take into account the income Jessie earns from their new sideline:

(Archive)

I'm sure once this is factored in, Jessie's financial situation will look very different.