Yaniv's financial situation thread - Money ordeals and piling debts of our beloved fat LGBT warrior.

Niggaplease

are you dumb stupid or dumb?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not true. Healthy food can be cheaper then even the cheapest fast food trash. The issue is it takes time to prepare , and people like Yaniv are lazy and don't want too. You can feed a family of 4, three times with a whole roast chicken that costs 6 bucks you know. You eat the bird after roasting it, and serve it with green beans and potatos. Which probably add a whopping 2 dollars to the bill. Then, you put the caracass and what people don't eat in the fridge. The next day, you stripp the bones of all the meat you can with your fingers, throw it in a frying pan with a bell pepper and an onion. Add some form of asian sauce and then serve the resulting mixture over rice. Feeds everyone again. Take the stripped bones, throw in another onion and your choice of seasonings. And slow simmer it for a day. It will render down into chicken bone broth. Use that as a base for a soup, like the traditional "chicken noodle". Feeds everyone again. 3 meals, for a whopping 15 bucks tops. That averages out to a $1.25 a person.

Its just takes...you know, a little work. Something alien to a narcissistic troon that thinks society owes him everything because he put on a dress.
A rotaissrare chicken lasts 2 days, chicken wraps for lunch chicken pasta for dinner make enough for left overs and you got 2 meals 3 if you count taking the bones and scraps and make chicken soup. :/

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

The damned were crammed into a carriage
kiwifarms.net
Looking his situation I kind of get why he gave Miriam a whooping that one time Miriam ended up injuring her leg. He was clearly trying to milk some early inheritance to get rid of his financial problems for a while. I wonder does he have cousins or would Miriam's sister be next on the list to be expunged. Don't get why he bothers will small businesses, a bit bigger businesses, neighbors and all that shit with his opportunistic bogus lawsuits when the real money sits right next to him one wrong set of hear beats away of that money being on Yaniv's possession.

None of the posts here take into account the income Jessie earns from their new sideline:

(Archive)

I'm sure once this is factored in, Jessie's financial situation will look very different.
I'm genuinely curious wtf he would do in these shows. Dance in some lingerie? Take his clothes off for audience to in the end see his wiener? Sit front of camera his limp egg shaped dick on his hand or spread his ass cheeks wide for audience to see his brown eye from the behind?

Last edited:

KeepHopeAlive

I'M not in lockdown YOU'RE in Lockdown
kiwifarms.net
Looking his situation I kind of get why he gave Miriam a whooping that one time Miriam ended up injuring her leg. He was clearly trying to milk some early inheritance to get rid of his financial problems for a while. I wonder does he have cousins or would Miriam's sister be next on the list to be expunged. Don't get why he bothers will small businesses, a bit bigger businesses, neighbors and all that shit with his opportunistic bogus lawsuits when the real money sits right next to him one wrong set of hear beats away of that money being on Yaniv's possession.

I'm genuinely curious wtf he would do in these shows. Dance in some lingerie? Take his clothes off for audience to in the end see his wiener? Sit front of camera his limp egg shaped dick on his hand or spread his ass cheeks wide for audience to see his brown eye from the behind?
I see a Buffalo Bill dance party

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
poor people often cant afford real food so opt for the cheapest least nutritional shit available. believe it or not, healthy food costs more than garbage. that and the only exercise he gets is flicking that bean thing he calls a cock
I see "disagrees" on this. If you have no major ailments and can eat beans, rice and potatoes, then yes, you can eat healthy for cheap. If you have medical conditions that force you to eat a low carb diet or suffer nasty consequences, it suddenly becomes very expensive to eat. Meat and nonstarchy produce are not cheap, and with COVID, prices have shot up further. Isn't Tampon Jon prediabetic?

Regardless of condishuns, I doubt that Yaniv pays any attention to food quality. He probably just gets whatever he thinks tastes good. Look how fat he is.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that there's some sleazy desperado out there willing to pay jonathan yaniv / jessica yaniv / jessica simpson to gyrate and flash his bits, no matter how small and/or skanky.

He's missing a trick really, according to him every male/female seems to want him sexually...he could be making a mint.