Orbiter Yaniv's Sockpuppetry Spectacular - Post all suspected sock puppets of Jonathan Yaniv here.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
He's gonna use socks to vent his fury. It's what he's always done no matter how much he gets called out on it.

To him, it's plausible deniability plus impression of allies. To the rest of the world, an indication that the Global Internet Personality can only talk to himself as opposed to for himself.
I'm really surprised he hasn't dusted off his @jessica_yaniv account. He used that during the Ms. BC pageant because he was suspended.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Someone here joked that he was going to make an HRT claim against the HRT; I'm still laughing about that. My guess is that he's been so quiet during the last couple days because he's studying for a $200 online law degree so he can seek justice. Which also makes me wonder if he could possibly be convinced to defend himself during the criminal weapons case. Feed that ego enough and he might do it! He probably can't afford a good lawyer anyway.
How's he doing with his broken bed lawsuit?....He may as well abandon that now also
He wanted fame?...he's got it...with even the Daily Mail & RT are reporting on him....with his girlie pic included
The only place me may not be known on site now might be in the depths of the Amazon.

I can see his mind over revving now....going balls out (pun intended)...Until he finally detonates

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
How's he doing with his broken bed lawsuit?....He may as well abandon that now also
He wanted fame?...he's got it...with even the Daily Mail & RT are reporting on him....with his girlie pic included
The only place me may not be known on site now might be in the depths of the Amazon.

I can see his mind over revving now....going balls out (pun intended)...Until he finally detonates
Miriam controls the pursestrings now as always. The latest JY legal stuff posted here is from one firm (Wilson whatever) in Vancouver. I think she donated some shekels to them same as anyone would for an initial legal letter, maybe initial litigation processes. But with the current decision, such will involve more billable hours and hence a higher retainer.

Normal divorce cases involving upper-middle people routinely take over $30K to settle, and that's for one side. All if'll take is Miriam perceiving hope from lawyers whose retainers involve liens on her and JY's condo to free the $750K in equity. In Psycho, it was implied that the property itself was free and clear. But here, Norma is alive and at 64 will remain so. It all depends on what Miriam does, not Jon.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Jonny can blame it all on MY...."She made me this way"....He gets his victimhood back....an excuse for his actions...& mommy's money.
He won't attack Mommy directly. The only clean target (safe harbor) he possibly has is Trump's Chosen People. Be it cultural or religious. Mommy wants to leave, wants to take Jon with her. There's nothing on him officially but a small weapons charge yet to be adjudicated plus a smal weapons fine. AFA Israel's interests, it's not like he allied against them.

If Israel (one of Trump's Chosen People controlled but insists it is secular) wants to take that on, that is on them.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty much an admission that "IKnowThings12" is Yaniv.

This is a thread from Yaniv Conspiracy with a video someone took proving the pepper spray bathroom incident occurred at SFU.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
This is pretty much an admission that "IKnowThings12" is Yaniv.

This is a thread from Yaniv Conspiracy with a video someone took proving the pepper spray bathroom incident occurred at SFU.

That "fainting" video always makes me laugh, the added scream rounds it off beautifully.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Is it me or is Twitter getting uncharacteristically competent in killing his sockpuppet accounts quickly?
I would agree they are...On the other hand...Not much new on youtube about him....I tried a couple different searches, to find very little on the court outcome....I'm guessin JY being fronted off would be detrimental to mckinnons & other troons claims....."Nope....gotta sweep this one under the rug"....Had he won? We'd never hear the end of it.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
I would agree they are...On the other hand...Not much new on youtube about him....I tried a couple different searches, to find very little on the court outcome....I'm guessin JY being fronted off would be detrimental to mckinnons & other troons claims....."Nope....gotta sweep this one under the rug"....Had he won? We'd never hear the end of it.
My working hypothesis is that post BCHRT loss the Twitter mods have decided to silence him. So each time he gets reported they suspend his account and his sockpuppets are being proactively hunted down.

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv saddles up a new sockpuppet.

Attachments

Qriist

Knows Tim Pool
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net

What This Old Thing!?

Worm Casting Agent
kiwifarms.net
Transitioning is transphobic. He has progressed to autophobia.

Edited to delete redundant ss

Attachments

Reactions: wabbits

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Transitioning is transphobic. He has progressed to autophobia.

Edited to delete redundant ss

From that I extrapolate that Yaniv's been refused GRS - probably because of his weight if not because of his ambulance fetish. LOL. You're too freaky for freaky surgery, Gumby!

Tags
None