Orbiter Yaniv's Sockpuppetry Spectacular - Post all suspected sock puppets of Jonathan Yaniv here.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Spastic Colon

I feel pretty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tonight, Jonny boy made a new sock account @hawthornunit229 on twitter to harass @langleyresident. It has the same "Twitter Web App" thing he uses on @trustednerd.

As per usual, Yaniv must have his racist undertone and menstrual fetish mentioned. I mean, why does his fetish need to come into his harassment?! Jesus FUCKING Christ!

It appears he's starting to lose it again after being outed on Twitter by @langleyresident for being arrested on Friday morning- something he's likely ashamed of and isn't entirely wanting "global", but is now "new news".

I am not sure what the charges were like the rest of us, but I suspect it was over the whole Keean Bexte assault on Monday since it was under investigation with charges pending.

Fortunately, tonight Yaniv was not on the farms with drunken meowing uttering death threats again. I wonder if Yaniv is going through the Hawthorne directory with choosing Units 101, 102, 103... we've seen accusations on Unit #208 (was it Sharon) and now Unit #229?

It seems to unlike the mass block of critics, he's keeping @langleyresident under his radar unblocked.

So far archived at: http://archive.li/mH8TQ

View attachment 1104576View attachment 1104577
Surprised this account has not been reported yet for harassment ... Clearly that's a violation of the TOS. And I don't know who @pizzamantra is, but it seems like blasting that on Twitter might count as a human rights violation. If I were them, I'd look into that. They can trace the account back to the phone number used to set it up. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long. Maybe someone should let them know what their rights are in light of this blatant racist harassment.
:thinking:

Érui

kiwifarms.net
Surprised this account has not been reported yet for harassment ... Clearly that's a violation of the TOS. And I don't know who @pizzamantra is, but it seems like blasting that on Twitter might count as a human rights violation. If I were them, I'd look into that. They can trace the account back to the phone number used to set it up. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long. Maybe someone should let them know what their rights are in light of this blatant racist harassment.
:thinking:
No one wants it taken down because it's funny as fuck watching him unravel.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
Eventually he'll put down the right unit number when accusing that unit of being me. He's now accused me of being 5 different people. Hasn't gotten it right yet.

He'll never block me because he needs to see what I'm saying.

Honestly, keep pushing him, the harder the better it seems between you and all the court/reporters he is going to snap, I mean he did boil over a bit (for all that estrogen he sure did pull out a manly man testosterone hulk rage)

I think with enough goading he would snap and go after your suspected unit, and well he damages someones property wouldn't that be enough to get him kicked out?

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net
foto_no_exif.jpg

I think this is a sock account. Created in January and supports Tampon Jon

This is another one. Made in feb and follows above account.

dereckCridge.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Second Hand Syringe

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1162300

I think this is a sock account. Created in January and supports Tampon Jon
It's not the only one that used that profile pic.

• Informative
Reactions: SickNastyBastard

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Your missiles can't touch me!
kiwifarms.net
The fact that hes so hated both offline and on that he has to invent people who like him suggests he really needs to neck himself.

Tags
None