Orbiter Yaniv's Sockpuppetry Spectacular - Post all suspected sock puppets of Jonathan Yaniv here.

Érui

kiwifarms.net
Surprised this account has not been reported yet for harassment ... Clearly that's a violation of the TOS. And I don't know who @pizzamantra is, but it seems like blasting that on Twitter might count as a human rights violation. If I were them, I'd look into that. They can trace the account back to the phone number used to set it up. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't take long. Maybe someone should let them know what their rights are in light of this blatant racist harassment.
:thinking:

No one wants it taken down because it's funny as fuck watching him unravel.

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
Eventually he'll put down the right unit number when accusing that unit of being me. He's now accused me of being 5 different people. Hasn't gotten it right yet.

He'll never block me because he needs to see what I'm saying.

Honestly, keep pushing him, the harder the better it seems between you and all the court/reporters he is going to snap, I mean he did boil over a bit (for all that estrogen he sure did pull out a manly man testosterone hulk rage)

I think with enough goading he would snap and go after your suspected unit, and well he damages someones property wouldn't that be enough to get him kicked out?

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eventually he'll put down the right unit number when accusing that unit of being me. He's now accused me of being 5 different people. Hasn't gotten it right yet.

He'll never block me because he needs to see what I'm saying.

Even if he guesses right, why not deny it still? I wouldn't want that sasquatch knowing who I am.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I would say no. The first thing he does is follows himself.
He tagged himself....& a pic of himself
Screenshot_2020-01-20 Tara the Fighter ( tarathefighter) Twitter.png

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Jon necks himself, we wouldn't get any more ments. And thats a big no-go in my book.

Bloody Kiwi

Killed 7 with one blow
kiwifarms.net
Tara the Fighter justifies her existence in one fell swoop: https://tw.tinf.io/tarathefighter/status/1232756859309871104

Now Jonny boy, if we take something from others to show and share it, we credit the original artist. Bad manners!

Is the stoned fairy account also a sock? Interacts only with other socks.. It reads like Jon read to many young adult books...
Or not enough! His characters are all very flat, almost no personality and NO development. I´d suggest a writing class Jonny!

Tags
None