Orbiter Yaniv's Sockpuppetry Spectacular - Post all suspected sock puppets of Jonathan Yaniv here.

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Bloody Kiwi

Killed 7 with one blow
kiwifarms.net
Tara the Fighter justifies her existence in one fell swoop: https://twitter.com/tarathefighter/status/1232756859309871104
Now Jonny boy, if we take something from others to show and share it, we credit the original artist. Bad manners!

Is the stoned fairy account also a sock? Interacts only with other socks.. It reads like Jon read to many young adult books...
Or not enough! His characters are all very flat, almost no personality and NO development. I´d suggest a writing class Jonny!

SickNastyBastard

Only bitch niggas fuck women
kiwifarms.net
I found another one:

Here is the account:

Here is the archive:

Its also safe to assume that this account's followers are all sock accounts too.

Update:
Denise is another suspected sock account. Denise retweets Tara and expresses support for padz, also, feb account creation. Denise also white knights other suspected socks. Link and snip from Denise:

deniseSock.JPG

Last edited:

SickNastyBastard

kiwifarms.net
Michael Petch.

At first I didn't think he was, but considering pretty all his activity is defending Tampon Jon, I think he his.

petch.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

bookiedookie

True & Honest Faggot
kiwifarms.net

SickNastyBastard

kiwifarms.net
Jacob fucking Sockness is defending Yaniv?
Now that I look through his tweets I think I am wrong. I jumped the gun because he showed up, had an account from last year and looks to be a troon which is the MO of like 90% of yaniv socks

Edit: yeah Im wrong. I didn't know who Jacob Sockness was. Now I do. And wow...

He may not be a sock, but he is defending tampon jon

sockness.JPG

Last edited:
Tags
None