Yaniv's weapon charges appearance 12/5 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's have a new thread for this so it doesn't get buried in the megathread. Thanks to @JY's Tampon for the update about this case. This is for JY brandishing a taser and pepper spray on a chat, two prohibited weapons in Canada, back in August.

1575561935321.png

1575561954226.png

1575561965159.png

Official court services link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cso/criminal/file/documents.do?fileID=6076045.0009

Someone on twitter is claiming they'll be there:

1575562060621.png

https://tw.tinf.io/YesThatAnna/status/120236177095176192

https://archive.md/bV0oy

Thanks @Gustav Schuchardt for the twitter info. Let's see how this troon shows up in court.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My bet: JY will have agreed to some plea agreement that allows him to have the charge expunged if he keeps his nose clean for 6 months. Not even sure if that is possible in the Canadian system, but I'm going with it.

Alternate: JY fakes a seizure in the courthouse which necessitates a continuance of the case.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My bet: JY will have agreed to some plea agreement that allows him to have the charge expunged if he keeps his nose clean for 6 months. Not even sure if that is possible in the Canadian system, but I'm going with it.

Alternate: JY fakes a seizure in the courthouse which necessitates a continuance of the case.
The judge will probably give him a rose, and a Disney plus subscription, so he can watched Mandolorian.

Last edited:

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net
So it starts 10pm UK time. Canadian legal experts: how long is the hearing likely to last? In other words, will I get my tard cum before beddy-byes or will I have to wait until Friday breakfast?

This is probably just a pro forma, yeah? I doubt it's going to be more than an appearance, where people say they're not guilty, and another date is scheduled. This can go on for a good bit. The more interesting part is if Yaniv is going to do anything to fuck this up further.

John southern

kiwifarms.net
This is probably just a pro forma, yeah? I doubt it's going to be more than an appearance, where people say they're not guilty, and another date is scheduled. This can go on for a good bit. The more interesting part is if Yaniv is going to do anything to fuck this up further.

Donald is going and I invited someone who films documentaries who was at the Meghan Murphy shitshow last month.

FinnKitty

kiwifarms.net

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.