Yaniv's weapon charges appearance 12/5 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
WTF is this surgery in April? I've seen no mention of it elsewhere.
I assume it's sexual reassignment surgery. The clinic that does the surgery is in Montreal, and people who get MTF surgery go there to get it done.
(Source: I know people in Toronto who got the procedure paid for through government healthcare, and that's where they went)

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume it's sexual reassignment surgery. The clinic that does the surgery is in Montreal, and people who get MTF surgery go there to get it done.
(Source: I know people in Toronto who got the procedure paid for through government healthcare, and that's where they went)
The sooner Jon's turned into a eunuch, the better tbh. He doesn't deserve normal, functioning genitals.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vancouver General opened a GRS practice last September and Yaniv was evaluated there. It's possible they told him no because of all his pre-existing conditions and he's now looking for a second opinion that's favorable. I would love for him to get the chop in Thailand or Mexico, but he's both broke and afraid of brown people, so Quebec is probably as foreign as he can stand and also faaahreeeee.

For as much of a Munch that he is, he's also a morass of malformed parts, so it's possible that he's on a different quest. We know he has hydrocephalus, for example, and has been waiting a year to see a neurosurgeon about that. He may have a genuine reason to seek spinal surgery as well.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@wabbits I'm not buyin GRS or any other surgery....We all know JY exaggerates (lies). What better in court than to say he's going under the knife a month before sentencing to earn victim points.....It popped it his head & spewed out of his mouth without a 2nd thought...Next we'll hear that it was canceled because he's under too much stress....For most folks this would be a reasonable exchange....It would only be after pressure & examination would it be found that there was no surgery scheduled.
He's so used to lying it's second nature for him & I don't believe he can distinguish when he shouldn't be lying (big boy court) .... I can almost picture court when the Judge schedules his sentencing..... "Ur Honor...I have surgery coming up"......trying to capture victim points.
This shit with suing Kari? Nothing shows him to be a vexatious litigant than "I'm gonna sue her for a few things" translation? whatever I can pull outta my ass.

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
@wabbits I'm not buyin GRS or any other surgery....We all know JY exaggerates (lies). What better in court than to say he's going under the knife a month before sentencing to earn victim points.....It popped it his head & spewed out of his mouth without a 2nd thought...Next we'll hear that it was canceled because he's under too much stress....For most folks this would be a reasonable exchange....It would only be after pressure & examination would it be found that there was no surgery scheduled.
He's so used to lying it's second nature for him & I don't believe he can distinguish when he shouldn't be lying (big boy court) .... I can almost picture court when the Judge schedules his sentencing..... "Ur Honor...I have surgery coming up"......trying to capture victim points.
This shit with suing Kari? Nothing shows him to be a vexatious litigant than "I'm gonna sue her for a few things" translation? whatever I can pull outta my ass.
What the fuck are you doing with all the periods?

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Arschlochbilder
kiwifarms.net
Why do these police officers bend over backwards for this pest? I don't understand.
Probably to avoid conflict. To a certain point it is easier to appease the manchildren than fight them. If you fight them, you instantly fuel their victimhood complex, but if you put in the effort to compromise, they look like an asshole to ever
With how progressive Canada is, if JY gets jail time will he serve time in a men's prison because he is one, in a women's prison because he identifies as one, or in a zoo because he's a fucking cow?
Are you kidding? He'll go to a women's prison of course. It's Canada. That's how they do things there. They'll probably let him have conjugal visits with 12 year old girls too. He isn't going to prison anyway.
He’s in BC, western Canada can be more conservative, but its a toss up really. BC is divided between retard NDP/Liberal voters and conservative Christians. If only he lived in Alberta...

From what I have seen, not many LGBT people support JY outside of the “common decency” of not misgendering, which I suppose makes sense within their worldview.

I generally try not to be a dick about gender identity unless its someone I have a legitimate reason to dislike or I naturally default to female pronouns. If someone presents female and my mind instinctually applies femoid pronouns, I’m not going to go out of my way to correct myself, thats just pointless. I value my inherent/instinctual worldview, grassroots if you will.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Probably to avoid conflict. To a certain point it is easier to appease the manchildren than fight them. If you fight them, you instantly fuel their victimhood complex, but if you put in the effort to compromise, they look like an asshole to ever

He’s in BC, western Canada can be more conservative, but its a toss up really. BC is divided between exceptional individual NDP/Liberal voters and conservative Christians. If only he lived in Alberta...

From what I have seen, not many LGBT people support JY outside of the “common decency” of not misgendering, which I suppose makes sense within their worldview.

I generally try not to be a dick about gender identity unless its someone I have a legitimate reason to dislike or I naturally default to female pronouns. If someone presents female and my mind instinctually applies femoid pronouns, I’m not going to go out of my way to correct myself, thats just pointless. I value my inherent/instinctual worldview, grassroots if you will.
Regarding your last para, I keep seeing stuff like this and it makes me wonder. Y'all kind of make it sound like the world is just crawling with trannies and that you are constantly being presented with situations in which you have to decide whether or not to call some obvious dude "he" or "she." Personally, I lived in San Francisco for nine years and I've lived in California most of my life and I have only ever encountered ONE tranny my entire fricking life (that was a taxi driver in San Diego). I get that with all the attention trannies are getting a certain segment of the population is going to decide that going tranny is the thing to do (flavor de jour), but are ya'll really constantly enountering these fruitcakes out in the wild??

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree. He has a history of inventing conditions to gain sympathy. He was supposed to be dead from a brain tumour by now. Either he’s claiming something like that, or he’s playing up the “I definitely am trans!” thing. Unless it’s a hearing thing, which may be possible.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I agree. He has a history of inventing conditions to gain sympathy. He was supposed to be dead from a brain tumour by now. Either he’s claiming something like that, or he’s playing up the “I definitely am trans!” thing. Unless it’s a hearing thing, which may be possible.
& his miraculous healings...in only a few short months he went from scooter bound to a cane...& now able to compete in cross country events.

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net

He’s in BC, western Canada can be more conservative, but its a toss up really. BC is divided between exceptional individual NDP/Liberal voters and conservative Christians. If only he lived in Alberta...

He'd have been beaten up repeatedly already, unless he lived in Edmonton.

Then, if he lived in Edmonton, he'd have had at least one close encounter with a First Nations woman at a police station or in holding ("fine, yer a woman...being a man might be easier on you tonight, but whatever, buddy.")

This would have smartened him up quite a bit.

Hongourable Madisha

Happy Hongukkah
kiwifarms.net
I misread the thread title as "Yaniv's weapon changes appearance" and assumed he already had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None