Yaniv's weapon charges appearance 12/5 -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
Where did we hear that he was a dual citizen of Israel?
His mother is fresh off the boat from Israel, she barely even speaks English. He's a natural-born citizen of Israel through her (Jus Sanguinis) and a birthright (Jus Soli) citizen of Canada because he seems to have been born there.

Personally, I lived in San Francisco for nine years

Last edited:

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Coronavakzinen
kiwifarms.net
Regarding your last para, I keep seeing stuff like this and it makes me wonder. Y'all kind of make it sound like the world is just crawling with trannies and that you are constantly being presented with situations in which you have to decide whether or not to call some obvious dude "he" or "she." Personally, I lived in San Francisco for nine years and I've lived in California most of my life and I have only ever encountered ONE tranny my entire fricking life (that was a taxi driver in San Diego). I get that with all the attention trannies are getting a certain segment of the population is going to decide that going tranny is the thing to do (flavor de jour), but are ya'll really constantly enountering these fruitcakes out in the wild??
Most of us don’t really care about if you’re a troon, I personally do not either. Troons are a vocal and visible minority. Many troons look absolutely abhorrent, they’re just men in dresses. Check on visibility. Many of those same troons also fall into being degenerate furry pedo fags or screeching activists, giving them a small but loud voice. This site is primarily catered towards showcasing weirdos and laughing at them, there just happens to be a lot of visible troon freaks rn.

I personally do not care if you’re a troon, just be a normal fucking person and I will 100% respect you as your preferred one of two genders.

As an aside, if you want to respond only to a portion of what someone has said, you can just delete the text in the quote format you aren’t referring to, like this:

I lived in San Francisco for nine years
Lmao okay you fruitcake.

He'd have been beaten up repeatedly already, unless he lived in Edmonton.

Then, if he lived in Edmonton, he'd have had at least one close encounter with a First Nations woman at a police station or in holding ("fine, yer a woman...being a man might be easier on you tonight, but whatever, buddy.")

This would have smartened him up quite a bit.
I’m not saying its cool what goes on in Alberta with troons, but at the same time this faggot is just a pedo shielding himself with social justice.

i fucking hate natives honestly. Almost as much of a pain in the ass as the french.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His mother is fresh off the boat from Israel, she barely even speaks English. He's a natural-born citizen of Israel through her (Jus Sanguinis) and a birthright (Jus Soli) citizen of Canada because he seems to have been born there.
Ok, I knew that his mother was Israeli, I just didn't know you acquired Israeli citizenship that way automatically.

AvantGardener

kiwifarms.net
Just a sheriff there. They're basically glorified security guards with a badge.

No, up to five years in jail for owning a prohibited weapon. If he used it on someone it would be 14 years in jail.

If Yaniv even get's to go to a women's prison. It's happened I think once. Also, Canada only has one "maximum" security prisons for women if I recall in Nova Scotia, most violent offenders are in medium security prisons.
It's happened far more than that. Long article, but worth a read if you are interested in the madness of self-identified "transwomen" incarcerated in the female estate.
I assume it's sexual reassignment surgery. The clinic that does the surgery is in Montreal, and people who get MTF surgery go there to get it done.
(Source: I know people in Toronto who got the procedure paid for through government healthcare, and that's where they went)
If ANY of the health conditions he claims to have are real, he wouldn't be a good candidate for a general anaesthetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

sweetie_squad_4_lyfe

Unironic Weeb Trash
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I don't see him getting any prison time, would be funny though. But to answer your question, most likely he'll be sent to female prison.
im really hoping hell go to like legit federal prison or something with the hardcore butch women that will eat him alive. not where he can prey on ppl. it would be so funny for him to think ooh i get to be with all these women i can abuse! and theyre like SYKE bitch boi we are gonna fuck YOU over.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't even need to be an Israeli citizen herself. Jewess mother? You're jewed.

"חֹוק הַשְׁבוּת"
That's slightly different though. The law of return means that you can apply for citizenship and get fast tracked. You do still need to apply though.

From what I understand that has been said here (and glossing over the wikipedia page on Israeli citizenship), Yaniv already has Israeli citizenship.

PeckingOrder

I don't believe my own hype
kiwifarms.net
That's slightly different though. The law of return means that you can apply for citizenship and get fast tracked. You do still need to apply though.

From what I understand that has been said here (and glossing over the wikipedia page on Israeli citizenship), Yaniv already has Israeli citizenship.
As the son of two Israelis, Yaniv is automatically granted Israeli citizenship, regardless of whether his parents did their duty and registered him as an Israeli born abroad or not. It’s very likely they have registered him, just judging by the home decor in that one photo of the family from when Yaniv was 13-ish. Hell, I wouldn’t be surprised if they took him on a traditional bar mitzvah trip to the homeland.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
It's happened far more than that. Long article, but worth a read if you are interested in the madness of self-identified "transwomen" incarcerated in the female estate.

If ANY of the health conditions he claims to have are real, he wouldn't be a good candidate for a general anaesthetic.
i've read the articles about here, I even linked one in another thread.

Reactions: AvantGardener

Diabolical diabetic

The two pillars of civilization: God and Gaming
kiwifarms.net
I agree, the volcano gods have gone without sacrifices for a dangerously long time. We're going to have a big eruption soon, mark my words.
Imagine being a volcano God used to getting the prettiest virgin in the land as a sacrifice every year in your prime days only for your first sacrifice in centuries being Yaniv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None