Yaniv's weapon charges appearance 12/5 -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YarrBlueballs

kiwifarms.net
Latest from Yanivs Twitter

View attachment 1194414
"Yeah I'm a psychopath with illegal weapons, BUT NOBODY PEOPLE PERV ON ME!" This man is a national treasure, how dare we say he has the IQ of an easy bake oven.

If there is a god, we'll have all of his weird ass pedo shit on court record if he goes all the way with the bathroom bullshit. Will Canada at least institutionalize him once they force him to see a shrink, or will they wimp out?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know exactly what I am talking about. No, I don't think they're stupid enough to use the stated reasons, but if any of those reasons are the real one they are going to have an interesting time coming up with a legitimate reason not to. If its a bs excuse there is no legitimate reason, which means no evidence to support their stated reason for denying entry. Should be real interesting to see the border patrol try to explain a 'they looked suspicious your honor' or 'we suspected they were up to something your honor....oh what? you want some evidence to base that suspicion on? sorry don't have any of that' excuse.

But thats irrelevant to the other point - the border patrol cannot do anything it wants to and is not immune from US law. If they were, then yes they would be able to turn people away for being black, or a woman or a muslim or whatever else they wanted to. Notice they don't do that? Gee, I wonder why that is. Totally couldn't have anything to do with the fact they know they have to follow US law at all

and drop the 'and theres nothing you can do about it hur hur hur' horseshit. There very much is, its called get a lawyer, contact the media and start an international incident. What do you think lawsuits are for. You want to talk about 'absolute facts?' You can sue the shit out of the border patrol and any other US organization that violates your rights or does something illegal to you under US law. That is an absolute fact

By your logic some border patrol agent could hit you in the head with a brick, claim 'he was acting suspicious and I had to defend myself' and theres totally nothing you can do about it. Yeah. I'd like to see them claim that and see what happens
I recall that happening to many a Mexican without shit ever happening.

Also
deny someone entry for being a muslim who we suspect but have no evidence of being a potential terrorist, see what happens.
As I recall, a couple of the 9/11 terrorists WERE refused entry on suspicion of being a potential terrorist with no proof, and guess what? turns out they were, and the attacks were not as complete as planned because of that, and the U.S. border force used that, with the full backing of the Bush government, to go with their guts on who they let in to the 'states.

I also recall but only anecdotally people attempting to sue the border service for discrimination, only to be told "national security, GTFO our courts too!" I'll look them up when I am home later.

Do you have family working in border security or something, @WonderWino ? Maybe ask them a few more candid questions instead of reading from the pamphlets.

Miel67

PFurrie and Villain apologist uvu
kiwifarms.net
Like the Sherriff gave a fuck that "so and so" was live-tweeting; cops are trained to ignore mentally unstable and violent trannies.
:story:

Reactions: The Un-Clit

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don’t they all hate him, though?
Anyone who meets him tends to hate him on very short association. He's great at hanging himself on the cross and making himself look like a persecuted victim and he may get sympathy and support at first.....until either he starts acting like his true nature around them, and/or the facts are actually looked at. Support then tends to evaporate very quickly.

The Rogaine Ogre and infact Devyn Cousineau herself are excellent examples of this.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who meets him tends to hate him on very short association. He's great at hanging himself on the cross and making himself look like a persecuted victim and he may get sympathy and support at first.....until either he starts acting like his true nature around them, and/or the facts are actually looked at. Support then tends to evaporate very quickly.

The Rogaine Ogre and infact Devyn Cousineau herself are excellent examples of this.
He always makes out he's best buddies with people - look how he was talking before the BCHRT farce, implying he and Devyn were in regular contact and knew each personally - one reason why he seemed so confident about winning the cases and loadsa money. I remember it wasn't so long ago when he was saying that he was untouchable and that the police were best friends. I tend to take what he says with a handful of salt as he is a delusional liar.

ETA: whatever happened to this claim I wonder
As for his illegal weapons charges, Yaniv has to appear in court in January to answer to the charges, but he posted a message on Facebook that he will beat them.

“I’d rather not give away any potential evidence I may have that will get my charges easily acquitted / dropped,” Yaniv said.

“Believe me, I have lots. The RCMP screwed up and they know it too, hence why they have this little hissy fit against me when I call to report anything they refuse to take a report now.”
archive: http://archive.md/ydBR2

His "lots" of evidence certainly swayed the judge.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Don’t forget the human torch tranny. Nobody liked them either.

• DRINK!
Reactions: The Un-Clit
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None