YAOI HIGH - The weirdest, non-ironic, big mpreg manga mashup ever

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello y'all. For the last year or two I have been reading this digital comic known as "Yaoi High" at the start I assumed it was some ironic shit that someone made out, but the actual content seemed like the writer is 100% genuine (or in it for the long con.) In fact I kind of hesitated to show KF because I felt this was some troll but it's actually still going to THIS DAY.

Apparently years into the future where everyone is legal, evolution dictates that people should breed with other cultures, one day a storm causes half of the women to be snapped and most to fall infertile. So now they need to MPREG. Yaoi High is set in a world where Harry and Ron (Harry Potter) get invited to Gift Youth and Order Academy (YAOI High) by a Minions (Whacky Tictacs) and their they meet all the male characters from anime and western media (such as Gru). There is also a subplot about women being so rare that Scavengers will try to steal them if they have the chance.

You will not be dissapointed reading this and I hope people get a great gaff out of this like I did. Read the first chapter to understand how whacked this is, especially the fact that Snape and Harry Potter fuck in some intensive panels later on.

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Val showed me a little earlier, I'm not that far in but I feel like I've been cursed so I made her this
Please use it because god damn, she needs to be cursed for this.

Clop

kiwifarms.net

Agent Nahman Jayden

Acts like he's from space
kiwifarms.net
Finally, maybe one day my OTP Damian Wayne x Hiccup from HTTYD might become a reality.

Thank you, IllusionEvenstar. You are my only... sorry, only hope.

:story:

• Horrifying
Reactions: NoFeline

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the first sex scene, page 51 and on, looks heavily traced
My first thought was that it reminded me of that shitstain Junjou Romantica but idk, it doesn't match the rest of the art.

Also Snape's hairstyle

makes me think he's James from Team Rocket, the picture fits as well.

dreamworks face

Model bugman
kiwifarms.net
I've always had a softspot for weird crossover shit like Kingdom Hearts or Tails Gets Trolled. This is Tails Gets Trolled but with yaoi.

I've seen characters from following movies/anime/shows in just like the first couple of chapters (and I probably missed a bunch).

1. Minions
  2. Despicable Me
  3. Harry Potter
  4. Dragon Ball
  5. One Piece
  6. Osmosis Jones
  7. Sherlock Holmes
  8. Slenderman

Bleach
Yu Gi Oh
Spirited Away
Wall-E
Assassin's Classroo
Tarzan.
Doraemon
Jack Frost
Thor/Loki
etc.

Also, Snape and Harry Potter fuck, Holmes and Watson fuck and have a kid somehow using crazy yaoi logic, Draco and Ron Weasley fuck. The quality of the art overall is much lower in the yaoi scenes and they are not interesting, but I do have a soft-spot for any webcomic that pulls together this many disparate, copyrighted characters and makes them have gay sex with each other.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
So this is like if Bleedman and Snapesnogger somehow had themselves a bastard child?

So uh.........

This happened
Hiccup and Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon.

I wanna say I'm shocked but uh... I'm not. I'm dying of laughter tho like seriously wtf lol
So I had gone out of my way to avoid going too deep in the fandom because I knew I'd find this shit if I did; fics were out in the open, but I knew better than to click those links. I didn't want that seared into my retinas even if it's funny. And right before bed, too, god-fucking-damn it.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
The link redirects to the smackjeeves homepage when accessed from kiwifarms

View attachment 689480
I was hoping this hellish thing came from 2006.
How wrong I was.
So she was 30 when she started this masterpiece?

I'd be a bit more forgiving if she had started this in the early mid 2000's. I'm kind of surprised because the comic defiantly has that look. I will say it's nice to see a comic that dosen't have all the characters made trans and racebent.

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell I'd forgotten about this comic. The thing that gets me the most is how the author was too lazy to make backgrounds herself and so used photographs of real places. It always looks so jarring when they're surrounded by panels of animu ladyboys and minions.

I know that Riiser did a review of this comic and it's pretty good for the most part:

• Informative
Reactions: NoFeline

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net

I want to read this but I'm already experiencing physical pain and the story hasn't even started yet.
This is going to be a wild ride.

Edit: They will be staying at Yaoi High for 3 years. They are definitely not legal.

Breeders (males who have developed the ability to become pregnant) must wear these arm bands featuring a star...'

This is the symbol that is on them. If this is supposed to represent an asshole I think I might have to pick up drinking.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino