YAOI HIGH - The weirdest, non-ironic, big mpreg manga mashup ever

TripleGhoul

Riddled with exotic disease
kiwifarms.net
I have a sneaking suspicion the person who wrote this is in cahoots with the guy who made God's Story (Yaoi featuring Jesus x Satan). The rape romanticization is uncanny.

[/SPOILER

• Horrifying
Reactions: ATaxingWoman

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The rape romanticization is uncanny.
Nah, that's just an insanely common trope in yaoi. One of the worst I remember reading was about a guy who got raped in an alley by a bunch of mafia thugs and their boss (or maybe it was the Boss's son), then immediately fell in love with him because I guess he didn't rip his asshole as brutally as the other guys or something?

Yaoi as a genre is a dumpster fire and the tumblr fujoshi who defend it willfully conflate it with geicomi written by men just to make it look like they're totally not getting off on a twisted fetishization of gay men written by straight chicks who've never even done anal. I wish we could go back to the times of Teh Deviantart Sin Babies and not have to listen to shut-in white girls preach about how they're morally right for consuming mass amounts of underage rape-rom. :roll:

Which reminds me, one of our cows did that a few years ago... Cuteosphere had the nerve to create a whole comic explaining how this genre is good, actually? because it creates a safe place for young girls to explore their sexuality...yes, very safe to expose little girls to fetishized rape and the exploitation of minorities! :lol:

TripleGhoul

Riddled with exotic disease
kiwifarms.net
Nah, that's just an insanely common trope in yaoi. One of the worst I remember reading was about a guy who got raped in an alley by a bunch of mafia thugs and their boss (or maybe it was the Boss's son), then immediately fell in love with him because I guess he didn't rip his asshole as brutally as the other guys or something?

Yaoi as a genre is a dumpster fire and the tumblr fujoshi who defend it willfully conflate it with geicomi written by men just to make it look like they're totally not getting off on a twisted fetishization of gay men written by straight chicks who've never even done anal. I wish we could go back to the times of Teh Deviantart Sin Babies and not have to listen to shut-in white girls preach about how they're morally right for consuming mass amounts of underage rape-rom. :roll:

Which reminds me, one of our cows did that a few years ago... Cuteosphere had the nerve to create a whole comic explaining how this genre is good, actually? because it creates a safe place for young girls to explore their sexuality...yes, very safe to expose little girls to fetishized rape and the exploitation of minorities! :lol:
Cripes, how did I forget about that? It's like my brain wanted to bleach itself from the carnage.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
And now we have a lot of FtM troons that are totally gay role playing with their girlfrien... I mean boyfriends.

NoFeline

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And now we have a lot of FtM troons that are totally gay role playing with their girlfrien... I mean boyfriends.
You know how many yaoi IRL roleplayers I knew back in the day that came out as lesbian? All of those chicks who would run around in the park and Walmart kissing their girlfriends in Bleach and Kingdom Hearts cosplays? There's a reason why their ideal boy looks like a girl, acts like a girl, and can get knocked up like a girl.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know how many yaoi IRL roleplayers I knew back in the day that came out as lesbian? All of those chicks who would run around in the park and Walmart kissing their girlfriends in Bleach and Kingdom Hearts cosplays? There's a reason why their ideal boy looks like a girl, acts like a girl, and can get knocked up like a girl.
OMFG, the one chick I knew that was into Yaoi enough to bring it to school and read it in the lunch room as the teachers eyed us like hawks was a very round (not just fat, round) lesbian and hands down one of the worst people I've had the misfortune of knowing.

edibleBulimia

Told you not to worry
kiwifarms.net
I know someone has probably said that already, but this comic is just Tails Gets Trolled minus the heteros and the fact that it does get better unironically after some chapters... unless you’re actually into weird yaoi crossovers. Which is also funny in another completely different way.

NoFeline

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it does get better unironically after some chapters...
I don't think
Joey Wheeler being an impoverished prostitute for Seto Kaiba and Hiccup getting cross-species knocked-up by a dragon while Loki gives ass-birth to his brother's child
is even slightly better than the first chapter. Even the art didn't get better. The only thing that improves is the decreasing presence of the minions.

Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana

edibleBulimia

Told you not to worry
kiwifarms.net
I don't think
Joey Wheeler being an impoverished prostitute for Seto Kaiba and Hiccup getting cross-species knocked-up by a dragon while Loki gives ass-birth to his brother's child
is even slightly better than the first chapter. Even the art didn't get better. The only thing that improves is the decreasing presence of the minions.
J-Joey is a prostitute for Kaiba? :cryblood:

• Feels
Reactions: NoFeline

Cho Chan

jesus tryna take th wheel but i wanna keep sinning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I’m shocked more Kiwis haven’t heard of this comic...but I am shocked to learn its from 2014. I’d argue a lot of typical yaoi tropes have long been falling out of style, not just in western fan spaces but in Japanese ones as well. Obviously hardcore yaoi still exists, but softer BL has been gaining traction for awhile now. Things like YOI have really helped.

That said if anybody has an explanation on how on earth Okane Ga Nai is still publishing after all these goddamn years I’d love to hear it.

Cho Chan

jesus tryna take th wheel but i wanna keep sinning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't get over how awful the petnames are, Puppy? ffs. They're all really bad as well, and sound like the women has never been called any sort of endearment and doesn't know what is socially acceptable.
If it makes you feel better, that’s an actual Yu Gi Oh reference. Kaiba calls him a whimpering dog in the show...I think there’s a dream sequence about it or something.

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it makes you feel better, that’s an actual Yu Gi Oh reference. Kaiba calls him a whimpering dog in the show...I think there’s a dream sequence about it or something.
But puppy is not the only one, The sherlock people call each other luv all the time, not love, but luv. Draco calls Ron pet as he's raping him. It's just all bad.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino