YAOI HIGH - The weirdest, non-ironic, big mpreg manga mashup ever

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net

If this dog costume doesn't appear in the comic for a murrsuiting fetish scene I will be very disappointed.

Apparently this is called Puppyshipping and is quite the controversial pairing and even the name is "problematic" according to some tumblr users who claim the original insult (loser dog) is dehumanizing in Japanese culture.
The sherlock people call each other luv all the time, not love, but luv.
The british characters also cannot go 2 pages without saying "BLOODY HELL!"

I would like to think that this is the Bloody Hell they're referring to.

Syaoran Li

Cyberpunk 2019
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I've got two six-packs of Heineken on hand and I'm going to make the mistake of reading this time capsule of DeviantArt circa 2007 in its entirety.

If you don't hear back from me, it's probably because I died from alcohol poisoning while reading this fujoshi trainwreck

May God have mercy on my soul...

That being said, given the dated fandom tropes and sheer degeneracy of this story, presented without any hint of irony, I think this could be a good source for parodies and troll fics.

WD-40

Buy 1, Get 1 Free
kiwifarms.net
Aside from everything else in the comic, the thing that bothers me the most the fact that they have the ability to provide the general public an opportunity at fertility with the uterus fruit, which if mass produced and converted into an affordable medication would not only provide a cure to infertility for both men and women, but also resolve the sudden uptick in global human trafficking as a result of the creation of a new black market for Thrivers and restabilize the global population, but instead they reserve this fruit for their breeders to use as part of the breeding ritual.

Dolce & Gabbana

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I've got two six-packs of Heineken on hand and I'm going to make the mistake of reading this time capsule of DeviantArt circa 2007 in its entirety.

If you don't hear back from me, it's probably because I died from alcohol poisoning while reading this fujoshi trainwreck

May God have mercy on my soul...

That being said, given the dated fandom tropes and sheer degeneracy of this story, presented without any hint of irony, I think this could be a good source for parodies and troll fics.
If you get through the whole thing can you tell me if anybody fucks the minions? If they're just there for comic relief and don't get any that's kind of racist :/

NoFeline

kiwifarms.net
If you get through the whole thing can you tell me if anybody fucks the minions? If they're just there for comic relief and don't get any that's kind of racist :/
No one fucks the minions but the (female, nudist, undoubtedly self-insert) owner of Yaoi High does put them in fetish costumes.
but instead they reserve this fruit for their breeders to use as part of the breeding ritual.
First off, I'm disappointed that the uterus fruit doesn't look like a uterus. I'm guessing by her lack of any attempt at explaining how this is possible (hermaphrodites, A/B/O, ass-pocket-wombs?) that she doesn't know anything about reproductive anatomy to begin with... Second, how and when was it discovered?

But the most important thing I want to ask about the ritual is why the fuck they buttsex in japanese robes? I know it's probably a callback to that specific genre of yaoi but the random insertion just just so....disrespectful. The same, to a much lesser degree, can be said about Harry Potter's cooking....

• Informative
Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
This is the webcomic version of that scene every time travel movie has where a character picks up a newspaper and finds out they're actually in the future. You thought it was Deviantart in 2005 but really it's Deviantart right now.

I hate that I bingeread the entire thing and still I can't look away. This is an amazing trainwreck.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We've been having a live-reading in the Mad at the Internet server for the past several hours. It's been a riot. Still at it now.
We actually noticed something pretty peculiar at one point:

If you look closely, some of the pages are drawn on the back of scrap paper. What are they? Legal documents? Class notes? We're unsure at the moment. But it only adds more hilarity of this dumpsterfire.

The image has been re-oriented and had the contrast messed with for clarity.
Notice the signature in the bottom-right hand corner, and the top middle section that reads CONFIDENTIAL in bold letters.

Last edited:

Evian Les Rutabaga

kiwifarms.net
We've been having a live-reading in the Mad at the Internet server for the past several hours. It's been a riot. Still at it now.
We actually noticed something pretty peculiar at one point:

If you look closely, some of the pages are drawn on the back of scrap paper. What are they? Legal documents? Class notes? We're unsure at the moment. But it only adds more hilarity of this dumpsterfire.

View attachment 694223

The image has been re-oriented and had the contrast messed with for clarity.
Notice the signature in the bottom-right hand corner, and the top middle section that reads CONFIDENTIAL in bold letters.
It would be best to get someone from there to confirm it, but what data I can make out looks like it may be the back of a 2000 Singapore census document. If he hasn't been in any accidents since then, there's a 70-y.o. deliveryman out there who might not want his name to be associated with this sort of ephemera.

PLB

kiwifarms.net
Can a kind soul tell me what Osmosis Jones is up to in this shitstorm?
So he's a 2nd year breeder who things didnt work out for the first time with the pill dude from that movie, he's only in a few pages at the beginning of the first chapter to show the kids around and seemingly had a miscarriage. He's still a breeder so he's deffinately getting fucked in the but by someone else from his movie, because the most absurd thing about this crossover fanfic is that DUDES CAN ONLY BE FUCKED BY THINGS FROM THE SAME FRANCHISE.

Now im just waiting for general O'Neill to butt fuck Daniel Jackson and for Teal'c to have an orgy with Ba'al and all his clones.

Last edited:

NoFeline

kiwifarms.net

Is "her" supposed to be Maria Amino? From the TV show, Ozzy and Drix?
I remember he was supposed to like her or something and everyone (still, apparently) ships them together.

• Disagree
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

PLB

kiwifarms.net
You gotta remember this is weirdo yaoi fanfic so the character being straight in their original works has no bearing on anything in yaoi high, You cant take anything from the original works to be true with there being no voldemort, harry's parents dieing in a car crash, harry ron and hermionie all being friends since they were children, Hiccup being childhood friends with Astrid and all other kind of anomalies.
All we really know is jones has had an issue with pregnancy and drix was apparently involved in some way.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino