Yawning Sneasel -

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Sneasel hasn't been on the Farms in literal months and here you are obsessing over someone who, in all likelihood, forgot your existence.
He hasn't. He stalks me at facebook at posts about me at www.anothermessageboard.com . he and a couple of side kicks are running @Dee Price at me who rage types all sorts of insanely false shit about me with intensely thought out , deeply disturbed child rape and animal fucking fantasies claiming they're mine.

Attachments

• sneasel0031.PNG
    sneasel0031.PNG
    336.5 KB · Views: 60
  • sneasel0030.PNG
    sneasel0030.PNG
    138.8 KB · Views: 56
  • sneasel0029.PNG
    sneasel0029.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 56

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't. He stalks me at facebook at posts about me at www.anothermessageboard.com . he and a couple of side kicks are running @Dee Price at me who rage types all sorts of insanely false shit about me with intensely thought out , deeply disturbed child rape and animal fucking fantasies claiming they're mine.
No there is no fantasy on my part Thomas. And Sneasel does not control me or do anything to inspire my fictional accounts of actions you would do.

What your problem is that you are totally delusional and have no clue how much everyone knows about your past.

Yes i do have a brain tom and i can write very intense fictional stories. And you are very disturbed mentally.

Face it tom you are a schizophrenic psychopath that raped a child and a dog.

Daisymae

Failed Tranny William Waterman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sneasel is off wearing diapers somewhere else now. sorry tom. your crush is gone big guy

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
please share? this isn't computing for me. this guy doesn't look like the nasty dishonest deviant that sneasel is.
As staffmember I can´t share, but I am sure some non-staff member that had beef with him can share infos. It is definately him.
I had off-site contact with him, but he got nasty very fast. He actually tried to dox me a couple of times, using really mean ways.
He also still tries to defame me in the furry-community, but since I am not american, he was not succesful, thank god.
His former username here was Sy Sneasel.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No there is no fantasy on my part Thomas. And Sneasel does not control me or do anything to inspire my fictional accounts of actions you would do.

What your problem is that you are totally delusional and have no clue how much everyone knows about your past.

Yes i do have a brain tom and i can write very intense fictional stories. And you are very disturbed mentally.

Face it tom you are a schizophrenic psychopath that raped a child and a dog.
tl;dr do go on with your insane rage mr. price. you believe you're doing some sort of job at AMB writing all that insane deviant fiction about raping children, fucking animals and corpses, you sick fucking cunt who wishes he had one and will never get one because no doctor with any ethical standards would sign off on the letter, you're so mentally unstable.
As staffmember I can´t share, but I am sure some non-staff member that had beef with him can share infos. It is definately him.
I had off-site contact with him, but he got nasty very fast. He actually tried to dox me a couple of times, using really mean ways.
He also still tries to defame me in the furry-community, but since I am not american, he was not succesful, thank god.
His former username here was Sy Sneasel.
sneasel denies that he is that guy.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr do go on with your insane rage mr. price. you believe you're doing some sort of job at AMB writing all that insane deviant fiction about raping children, fucking animals and corpses, you sick fucking cunt who wishes he had one and will never get one because no doctor with any ethical standards would sign off on the letter, you're so mentally unstable.
Now that's what I call projection volume 6,896,543, Tooter's greatest hits. I hope you get ypur mental disorder under control or you're going to be put into the loony bin again.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you sick fucking cunt who wishes he had one and will never get one because no doctor with any ethical standards would sign off on the letter, you're so mentally unstable.
This from a man who thinks he’s getting a vag from aliens.

(Please don’t make ominous threats about how you’ll show us all and we’ll all get what’s coming to us, you’ll just embarrass yourself again)

EDIT: Weird, he rated this post autistic after saying I was on his ignore list. Mind you, I suppose when you’ve raped a child prostitute, lying hardly seems like a sin at all.

Last edited:

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

sneasel denies that he is that guy.
Tom again with the projections. Face it tom i was already signed once in 1999. And now as well. All they have to do is insure that the insurance pays. The paper is already signed.

Now as for insane deviant child raping dog fucking. Well you are all of that and some. As for corpses well I do not remember concocting a story of you fucking a corpse even though none of us put it pass you.

Face it tom you are a mentally ill angry old man that raped a child and fingered a dog for years and then bragged about it. As if everyone would jump up and congratulate you for raping a child and fingering a dog constantly. You found out in reality those acts are considered to be DEVIANT acts.

And it is all here on KF every word of you admitting to child rape and buggery. I have said this before dogs are trained to do what they do. And your dog lady was trained to present her crotch for manipulation by your hand, or fingers in this case.

You can try to soften it by eluding to another doing so but to make it clear I do not find the acts you committed to be legal or moral. It is not a fantasy of mine. It is an act you committed.

The fact i write fictional accounts of it is only to set you off screaming at clouds. And you do so with perfect predictable actions. Tom you are after all an ass clown we kick around for our own amusement.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Of course he does. If that were actually him do you think he'd admit it?
can you show me an example of something that he's written that is going to look like sneasel's writing, please? i saw nothing on his facebook page to indicate to me that he was a vicious asshole.

keep rage typing your projections at me , dave. i'm not reading any of it and your father's lawyer is getting a cease and desist letter with a bill for the damages . keep egging him on mariposa, you disgusting degenerate cunt who wishes he was born with one.