Yawning Sneasel -

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
You just think you know everything about me and feel so superior to me because you had neo-vagina installed that makes you a "complete woman" when the fact is you're just a skeevy homophobic faggot yourself, and an extremely hypocritical one at that. I'm fucking Intersex, bitch. Your binary standards of masculinity and femininity are invalid in the Intersex world and the medical community. You're just a deviant fringe class, you ignorant slut.

I wear sox when it's cold enough to wear them , you mean, stupid truscum. i have sox on now, my bitch. now dance for me mugu and rage type some more irrational expressions of the denial of your inferiority complex for my amusement.

child, you lack the cognitive skills to be worthy of further access to my eyes. bye now, baby boy.
This is literally the third time you have said goodbye to me. I'll believe it when I can no longer see your posts, faggot.

Also, I passed an armed forces aptitude test this year. You can't even string together a coherent sentence. You're in the least position of the two of us to be talking about cognitive skills, let alone my own.

Oh, and never fucking use the words "baby boy" here. Especially not when talking to me.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
@Null Really another one? Why are you going back and removing these images Josh? Tommy can't edit his posts and I saw what those images were I saved them. What else having you been hiding?
He's hotlinking images on the site. Probably from private messages. The only reason you can ever see them is that they're cached on Cloudflare. When they are pruned, they look deleted. You can see the code in the post you quoted.

Code:
[IMG]https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/20191118_210825-jpg.1807304/[/IMG]     this might bring God back to life.   Sneasel sniveling about being bullied  for being a diaper fag.

This is how I know I've ruined the site with 8chan users. "Where did this image go?" becomes "WHAT ARE YOU COVERING UP, ADMINS AND JANNIES? WHAT IS THE TRUTH????"

edit: definitely a PM attachment he's hotlinking because retards don't know how PRIVATE MESSAGES work and that they are PRIVATE.
1609062889289.png

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You just think you know everything about me and feel so superior to me because you had neo-vagina installed that makes you a "complete woman"
Of course I'm better than you in every way. Here's how.

My vagina was installed by god
I know how to seduce men
I'm clean
I'm not mentally deranged by schizophrenia, autism, drugs, pedophilia, or beastiality.
I'm still in my mid 30s
I will be receiving my doctorate in May
I've given birth twice
I'm married to a very successful man, and I don't have to work if I don't want to.
I've never been on government assistance
I live in a nice home and not a feces encrusted hovel provided by the government
I have all my teeth
I don't have COPD
English is my second language, and I still use it better than you.
I have tons of hair
I actually have prominent breast tissue and not moobs that could easily obtained by developing cirrhosis of the liver.

I mean, the list just goes on and on but even dog vomit slime mold and Chris Chan are superior to you and more successful.

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net
I never fucked a kid, fuck stain and helping animals masturbate isn't really all that uncommon a practice, there is nothing sexual about it for the humans. we're just helping our dogs get off. I know of horse breeders that jack off their stallions. If you want to continue to make asshole remarks like that, I'm just going to block you.
Surprise, surprise, the avatar is not just a huge joke. Collecting semen from a stallion usually involves a dummy mount. You don't even use an AV unless the stallion is disabled and can't mount, because not only is it dangerous, but horses also think being jacked off by humans is disgusting and unnatural. Like someone else said, if someone does this, it's to make money. Animals do not need help masturbating from humans. If you think you're being a "helpful guy" by jerking off your pets, stay the hell away from children and I'm glad you're old and frail enough any woman can ward you off.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
never fucked a kid, fuck stain and helping animals masturbate isn't really all that uncommon a practice, there is nothing sexual about it for the humans. we're just helping our dogs get off. I know of horse breeders that jack off their stallions. If you want to continue to make asshole remarks like that, I'm just going to block you.

TL;DR That's five bucks more on the invoice your father's lawyer is getting real soon , you insane imbecile. I'm going to get on the Aiken DPS Monday about finding out who he is or a lawyer that isn't conflicted to represent me on this. you have been programmed with lies and distortions about me by a gang of professional cyber terrorists, you ridiculous retarded redneck reprobate.

i only do it in sewers like this, faggot. I'm a lot more diplomatic with homosexuals in sane environments. Cis gay men are some of the most despicable creatures on the planet, especially closeted ones like Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham and Bill Gates. They're also one of the biggest threats to the health and safety of the transgender community going.

ciao , chump
fuck off tom you are not getting a penny old man dog fingers. Do get it is not wise to bother APSD tom. And they will not help anyways. And here let me advise you so you get over this NO LAWYER ANYWHERE IN SC WOULD DARE GO AGAINST US.
You fat ass do not get that you are a dog fucking pedophile. It is all archived. You are not trans that is archived as well.
f

fuck no. i don't run socks.
No or wear them either but then socks would tend to absorb all that shart mess running down your leg.
so? what does that have to do with cis gay men being such a threat to the transgender community?
the only threat to the trans community is a dog fucker child molester taking hormones running around saying they are trans for trender oppression points. AKA YOU TOM YOU!!!! well and all the other degenerates like you.
You just think you know everything about me and feel so superior to me because you had neo-vagina installed that makes you a "complete woman" when the fact is you're just a skeevy homophobic faggot yourself, and an extremely hypocritical one at that. I'm fucking Intersex, bitch. Your binary standards of masculinity and femininity are invalid in the Intersex world and the medical community. You're just a deviant fringe class, you ignorant slut.

I wear sox when it's cold enough to wear them , you mean, stupid truscum. i have sox on now, my bitch. now dance for me mugu and rage type some more irrational expressions of the denial of your inferiority complex for my amusement.

child, you lack the cognitive skills to be worthy of further access to my eyes. bye now, baby boy.
No tom they know everything about you anyone would wish to not really have to know but unfortunately does.

And trust me every bit of it is stomach churning gross.
He's hotlinking images on the site. Probably from private messages. The only reason you can ever see them is that they're cached on Cloudflare. When they are pruned, they look deleted. You can see the code in the post you quoted.

Code:
[IMG]https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/20191118_210825-jpg.1807304/[/IMG]     this might bring God back to life.   Sneasel sniveling about being bullied  for being a diaper fag.

This is how I know I've ruined the site with 8chan users. "Where did this image go?" becomes "WHAT ARE YOU COVERING UP, ADMINS AND JANNIES? WHAT IS THE TRUTH????"

edit: definitely a PM attachment he's hotlinking because retards don't know how PRIVATE MESSAGES work and that they are PRIVATE.
View attachment 1812435
Null want to see tom flip out and go ass nuked bat shit crazy. Put us both on mad at the internet at the same time. Thank you for not making tom admin of this sub forum so much comedy would have been erased. Even I would make a better admin than tom but then i would follow the rules and not go power hungry.

Not to mention I live Kiwi Farms and all the Loyal and Honest members.

I am so glad Dark Mage opened my eyes to the trans trender agenda.

Happy Holidays Null.

Feralcheese

kiwifarms.net

Code:

View attachment 1812435
Tom does shit like this. Shares an image link from another site, one you need to be logged into. Refuses to believe he's done anything wrong, because he can see it on HIS machine.

Pretty sure he's shared a C drive address before now.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
he also tried to sock at the very beginning of his main thread. you can still see it.
that was an imposter at the beginning of this thread. i don't run socks. i'm too busy to do it and i don't play the game the way you chickenshit anonymous. juvenile delinquents do to begin with. in my networks, people go out of their way not to be assholes to each other and in this network, the nastiest assholes get the most respect.
fuck off tom you are not getting a penny old man dog fingers. Do get it is not wise to bother APSD tom. And they will not help anyways. And here let me advise you so you get over this NO LAWYER ANYWHERE IN SC WOULD DARE GO AGAINST US.
You fat ass do not get that you are a dog fucking pedophile. It is all archived. You are not trans that is archived as well.

No or wear them either but then socks would tend to absorb all that shart mess running down your leg.

the only threat to the trans community is a dog fucker child molester taking hormones running around saying they are trans for trender oppression points. AKA YOU TOM YOU!!!! well and all the other degenerates like you.

No tom they know everything about you anyone would wish to not really have to know but unfortunately does.

And trust me every bit of it is stomach churning gross.

Null want to see tom flip out and go ass nuked bat shit crazy. Put us both on mad at the internet at the same time. Thank you for not making tom admin of this sub forum so much comedy would have been erased. Even I would make a better admin than tom but then i would follow the rules and not go power hungry.

Not to mention I live Kiwi Farms and all the Loyal and Honest members.

I am so glad Dark Mage opened my eyes to the trans trender agenda.

Happy Holidays Null.

that's another five bucks, dave. It's funny you mention @Feline Darkmage . Are you aware that she no longer posts here and why she doesn't? She messaged me at AMB apologizing for calling me a transtrender, expressing regrets for even getting involved with that irrational binary "gender critical" thinking in the first place, my bitch. Now dance , Mugu, and rage type up a huge bowl of tossed word salad with rage dressing, you ridiculous shitball grandma with gorilla paws and sasquatch feet who fingers infants.
Of course I'm better than you in every way. Here's how.

My vagina was installed by god
I know how to seduce men
I'm clean
I'm not mentally deranged by schizophrenia, autism, drugs, pedophilia, or beastiality.
I'm still in my mid 30s
I will be receiving my doctorate in May
I've given birth twice
I'm married to a very successful man, and I don't have to work if I don't want to.
I've never been on government assistance
I live in a nice home and not a feces encrusted hovel provided by the government
I have all my teeth
I don't have COPD
English is my second language, and I still use it better than you.
I have tons of hair
I actually have prominent breast tissue and not moobs that could easily obtained by developing cirrhosis of the liver.

I mean, the list just goes on and on but even dog vomit slime mold and Chris Chan are superior to you and more successful.
Show proof that it wasn't done with a scalpel or STFU, truscum If it was actually done by God, then i will sincerely apologize and stop calling you an insane truscum talking turd. If you are a natal female, the proper description for you is
Fucking based! Tommy, you're not that bad after all.
Heterosexual men are usually worse and the worst of all are closeted gay men in positions of authority like Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham and Bill Gates. Seriously, tell me that Paul Allen isn't a bear and Bill Gates isn't a twink with a woodie sitting in his lap.

that was an imposter at the beginning of this thread. i don't run socks. i'm too busy to do it and i don't play the game the way you chickenshit anonymous. juvenile delinquents do to begin with. in my networks, people go out of their way not to be assholes to each other and in this network, the nastiest assholes get the most respect.

that's another five bucks, dave. It's funny you mention @Feline Darkmage . Are you aware that she no longer posts here and why she doesn't? She messaged me at AMB apologizing for calling me a transtrender, expressing regrets for even getting involved with that irrational binary "gender critical" thinking in the first place, my bitch. Now dance , Mugu, and rage type up a huge bowl of tossed word salad with rage dressing, you ridiculous shitball grandma with gorilla paws and sasquatch feet who fingers infants.

Show proof that it wasn't done with a scalpel or STFU, truscum If it was actually done by God, then i will sincerely apologize and stop calling you an insane truscum talking turd. If you are a natal female, the proper description for you is

Heterosexual men are usually worse and the worst of all are closeted gay men in positions of authority like Mitch McConnell, Lindsay Graham and Bill Gates. Seriously, tell me that Paul Allen isn't a bear and Bill Gates isn't a twink with a woodie sitting in his lap.
billgatespaulallen12.jpg

i have no idea why these fail . here's the link: https://cdn.geekwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/billgatespaulallen12.jpg

Code:

View attachment 1812435
why do these fail every way i try to embed them? https://cdn.geekwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/billgatespaulallen12.jpg

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Show proof that it wasn't done with a scalpel or STFU, truscum If it was actually done by God, then i will sincerely apologize and stop calling you an insane truscum talking turd.

Post-op trans women are very rare. We have no reason to disbelieve @Mariposa Electrique’s claim to be a natal woman. There are no obvious inconsistencies in her story. You are the only person here who believes her to be trans. So really, the burden of proof lies with you. Why do you believe her to be trans? What evidence do you have?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

it is another 5 dollars you will never get. Go on try tom you will get nowhere. Do know that you are a fool and a dog fingering pedophile. You will never live it down you will die with that title hanging around your neck.

keep on with the idiocy. And i doubt Dark Mage messaged you nor just went full tumblr trender.

You are a trender tom your words have betrayed you. do remember the paragraph you posted about tom must be in hiding?

You are a fool tom an utter fool with man udders.
no you don't but then you are a moron tom a blithering moron.