Year in Review -

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Can I take a moment to talk about how big a year 2018 was for Ethan Ralph in particular? This is a guy who was once known as one of the biggest laughing stocks ever associated with GG (which in particular is really saying something) because he had to spend eight months in jail for trying to attack a cop while inebriated (and failing). Then when he came back and began involving himself in Internet Bloodsports, the Baked Alaska shitshow happened, and despite being late (and gay and muted) to the party he managed to singlehandedly blow everyone out of the water with that one eight-hour Killstream episode, drawing in thousands of viewers. Soon after, Ralph witnessed the entire IBS community imploding in itself and a bunch of shows dying because of host spergery and gay drama, and so he went on to basically monopolize the whole format, rising to the top ranks in the YouTube political sphere or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Since then, his show has been a platform for some of the most surreal shit on the Internet to take place on (stuff like the boulder stream where MundaneMatt destroys his own YouTube career live in front of thousands of people, the Boogie episode, the BetterHelp saga as a whole), and even after almost a full year (I know the Killstream has technically been around since GG, but in its current form) it’s still alive and kicking. Even after YouTube shitcanned him he’s still been able to hold a stable and loyal audience, and for that I have to give him props. I used to really dislike Ralph, but ever since the MundaneMatt thing I’ve found myself almost enamored with his autistic little Internet soap opera.

Of course, the #ChangeTheChannel stuff was also entertaining as fuck, and watching it all go down in real time...there’s almost nothing like it on the Internet. It may not have affected the Walker brothers or Michaud all that much at the end of the day, but seeing all those content producers jump off as if Channel Autism was the fucking Titanic and #CTC was its iceberg was beyond glorious.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
I died and went to heaven when I saw the Kiwifarms screenshots literally pasted inside Maddox's legal documents.

Reactions: AprilRains

Tony-Stewart

The Flea Killer
kiwifarms.net
Sargon ruining his life over his own ego.
KF and old dykes uniting to fight Jonathan Yaniv.
Kitty getting a thread because he threatened Josh.
Josh and @oddish convincing Ross that they were each other.
Kenny Jones being stealth streamed was pretty good.

On the opposite end, the way the Jim dox was handled was pretty lame.
What new incriminating information was gathered by that stealth stream?

Snuckening

misgendering is violence. Let that sink in.
kiwifarms.net
What new incriminating information was gathered by that stealth stream?
-The fact Kenny's mentally unstable and obsessive: One second he says "If she'd just stream one hour, about ANYTHING, I'd be happy!!" then two minutes later, when it comes out she DID stream MULTIPLE hours, suddenly Kenny's standards change; "Nah, but I don't care about THOSE streams. I want her to stream about what I want her to stream about"

-The fact Kenny thinks that him getting to watch his favorite tiddy-streamer, is more important than Margaret's pain from a crippling, life-threatening illness.

-The fact that Kenny openly admitted to being sexually attracted to Margaret

-The fact that he doesn't even care if he watches the streams or not- He admits he's obsessed with just KNOWING that she's been punished by him.

-The fact that there are several unsolved murders of women, in Kenny's town

Personally I don't blame you, or other women, for wanting to collect info about someone like Kenny Jones to be honest. It's pretty worrying, having stalkers like Kenny out there, isn't it?

Tony-Stewart

The Flea Killer
kiwifarms.net
-The fact Kenny's mentally unstable and obsessive: One second he says "If she'd just stream one hour, about ANYTHING, I'd be happy!!" then two minutes later, when it comes out she DID stream MULTIPLE hours, suddenly Kenny's standards change; "Nah, but I don't care about THOSE streams. I want her to stream about what I want her to stream about"

-The fact Kenny thinks that him getting to watch his favorite tiddy-streamer, is more important than Margaret's pain from a crippling, life-threatening illness.

-The fact that Kenny openly admitted to being sexually attracted to Margaret

-The fact that he doesn't even care if he watches the streams or not- He admits he's obsessed with just KNOWING that she's been punished by him.

-The fact that there are several unsolved murders of women, in Kenny's town

Personally I don't blame you, or other women, for wanting to collect info about someone like Kenny Jones to be honest. It's pretty worrying, having stalkers like Kenny out there, isn't it?
1. "Nah, but I don't care about THOSE streams. I want her to stream about what I want her to stream about" I don't think he said that.

2. "The fact that Kenny openly admitted to being sexually attracted to Margaret" Okey, so he's not gay. Most people aren't

3. "The fact Kenny thinks that him getting to watch his favorite tiddy-streamer, is more important than Margaret's pain from a crippling, life-threatening illness." This is just your interpretation and not a fact.

4. "The fact that there are several unsolved murders of women, in Kenny's town" Okey, but that's public info, you didn't have to stealth stream him to find that out.

5. "Personally, I don't blame you, or other women, for wanting to collect info about someone like Kenny Jones to be honest. It's pretty worrying, having stalkers like Kenny out there, isn't it?" Looking up someone's public info is not a problem. But when you publicly post that info to make it seem like they're something they're not is a different story.
I'll just get this out of the way if he was a killer, she'd likely not be here now. Just Saying