Yogurt Drink - Ugh, why is it salty?

Shaved Kiwis

Memetic Polyalloy
kiwifarms.net
Dunno about that brand, but Ayran is usually decent especially if you get the mint flavored one. It's basically a watery yogurt drink without sugar. I get it sometimes when I'm eating kebabs, but wouldn't normally drink the stuff.

Kefir is the way to go.

Kefir is good, but I tend to prefer plain old Ryazhenka.

Reactions: Friendly_AI

Old Wizard

is donning the attire of the archmage
kiwifarms.net
I can't eat dairy but I love yogurt, so I drink a lot of coconut milk products- I like making my own yogurt drink with coconut milk yogurt (the vanilla SoDelicious kind) and nut milk, then add fresh fruit (bananas to make it thicker, blended all the way through, and then strawberries blended for 1-2 seconds so they're shredded up but still solid) and then chug it like an animal.

Coconut milk + Strawberry Chobani yogurt drink is fairly good, but it's too thick to drink straight from the bottle. If you're allergic or intolerant to dairy, it's your best shot.

Screenshot 2019-05-24 at 9.53.54 PM.png

Edit: word filter strikes again

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I can't eat dairy but I love yogurt, so I drink a lot of coconut tard cum products- I like making my own yogurt drink with coconut tard cum yogurt (the vanilla SoDelicious kind) and nut tard cum, then add fresh fruit (bananas to make it thicker, blended all the way through, and then strawberries blended for 1-2 seconds so they're shredded up but still solid) and then chug it like an animal.

Coconut tard cum + Strawberry Chobani yogurt drink is fairly good, but it's too thick to drink straight from the bottle. If you're allergic or intolerant to dairy, it's your best shot.

View attachment 771380

Edit: word filter strikes again
Chobani's CEO is anti-american and wants open borders, check the added ingredients because they do actually add soy to some of their products.

GeneralMint

Wintergreen is threat to Best Korea
kiwifarms.net
Chobani's CEO is anti-american and wants open borders, check the added ingredients because they do actually add soy to some of their products.
This shall not stand. We cannot permit such atrocities. Let the boycott begin. That we may stop this man. Will you join in my crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me?

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I like doogh at an Iranian restaurant where it's served with stuff it goes well with. The bottled counterpart is pretty disappointing, though.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to drink the fuck out of these as a kid, I also think it was why I got chunky in the 4th grade. Look at that absolute buttload of sugar. I tried to drink one years later and it was so cloyingly sweet.
yogurt.png

I've had kefir and lassi before, I remember liking lassi a bit more as the flavor was more mild.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Ugh I bought a bottle of that ayran stuff once thinking it was milk because it came in a similar bottle to milk, and it was the worst stuff I ever tasted. Like no wonder arabs are so pissed off, you would be too if your religion banned boozed and instead you had to drink salty tard cum instead

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
This stuff is technically a yogurt drink, though it’s watery compared to other stuff here. I used to get it when I went to the Japanese grocer in my town.
69EC6331-13F1-40DA-8E24-BF0F22199683.jpeg

Tags
None