yote - yote

CBDsoap

Leave a message on my profile if you enjoy soap.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
can someone tell me what the OP said before he scrubbed it

thrusting

iced out
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt anybody could be asked to screenshot the autistic OP. The archive everything metagame has evolved so far that it even applies to dumb shit posted on the farms. Would be nice if a janny could restore it so more people can have a laugh.

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This retard nuked his OP before I could read it. Unlucky.
can someone tell me what the OP said before he scrubbed it
I doubt anybody could be asked to screenshot the autistic OP. The archive everything metagame has evolved so far that it even applies to dumb shit posted on the farms. Would be nice if a janny could restore it so more people can have a laugh.
The OP is restored! Rejoice!

CBDsoap

Leave a message on my profile if you enjoy soap.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-03-23 1.11.24 PM.png

:story: this guy is writing longer essays than I've ever had to for college, all for a personal army request :story:

thrusting

iced out
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP is such a faggot that he wrote an entire novel for his personal army request. Probably thought we deploy some of our kiwi cyber terrorist squads after catching up on all this e-drama.
SSB, like i said before, ended up going to her mom to tell her aobut the situation and basically get her little brother in trouble and grounded after telling her mom everything that happened.
hahahahaha. Thank god I didn't grow up surrounded by all this Internet autism.

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At that time, SSB only had herself deafened and muted the entire time, presumably she was losing her shit and being THAT upset that the truth on her being a sack of shit is exposed, though at the time during the dm call, she ended up undeafening her audio only to for some reason to record Tomo and my friends talking about the situation, even during when she had tomo and some of his friends confront poly about the situation from SSB dragging them in.
How is this one sentence, and why can't I parse it?

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
More like "I did too much Pe" Yote amirite uguise

Cause drugs

Begemot

This is a land of wolves now.....
kiwifarms.net
SSB was always based, you loser!

Also, 'RORO' is my cum dumpster!!!!