YOU ALL DO NOTHING BUT CONTINUE TO TROLL PEOPLE!!!

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paintingatree

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IF this was NOT a Trolling Forum, you all would NOT be talking at all about Christian. The more you talk about him, AND bother him in ANY Communications, AND take his words and content without permission or consent, THE MORE YOU BASTARDS ARE SO TROLLING AND CYBER-BULLYING!!!

DESTROY THIS FORUM AND THE DAMN CWCKI NOW!!!

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
paintingatree said:
IF this was NOT a Trolling Forum, you all would NOT be talking at all about Christian. The more you talk about him, AND bother him in ANY Communications, AND take his words and content without permission or consent, THE MORE YOU BASTARDS ARE SO TROLLING AND CYBER-BULLYING!!!

DESTROY THIS FORUM AND THE DAMN CWCKI NOW!!!

I know this thread is locked, but I should clarify this for yourself and others.

The CWCki Forums does not partake in or endorse any of its members to bother people discussed on the forum. Members who craft and execute trolling plans (for anyone) are quickly ostracized by the community and even subject to ban. To address your second point: "words and content" that are publicly available on the Internet are free to be discussed by anyone, in any way shape or form, so long as it is not libelous or threatening. We also do not permit libelious or threatening content on the CWCki Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.