You and your autographed 8x10's -

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This will be the thread for when those who ordered a Chris 8x10 can post pics and field questions.

Edit: also you can relay any stories you may have about the transaction.
Or if you are still waiting...

This is not an opportunity to attack said users for "giving Chris free money for his Legos" or other cannibalistic a-logging. Those will be deleted.

Last edited:

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to this thread getting filled up when the mail gets delivered Saturday and in the ensuing weeks, but if anybody in this thread does some garbage charge back and files for a dispute from eBay to get their cash back and tries to intentionally get Chris banned from his account for some small quibble like, for example, he misspelled a name or some word, that's bullshit and you should be ashamed of yourself proactively for doing so.

This is like the only thread I can find that actually is devoted to Chris doing something right in his adult life I think, isn't it librarian CatParty?

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to this thread getting filled up when the mail gets delivered Saturday and in the ensuing weeks, but if anybody in this thread does some garbage charge back and files for a dispute from eBay to get their cash back and tries to intentionally get Chris banned from his account for some small quibble like, for example, he misspelled a name or some word, that's bullshit and you should be ashamed of yourself proactively for doing so.

This is like the only thread I can find that actually is devoted to Chris doing something right in his adult life I think, isn't it librarian CatParty?

More importantly it's about having fun. I encourage users to have fun with this.

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net

I guess you called call it right. I'm its relative to all of Chris's wrong decisions. I can't wait to see all the quality pictures and personal messages and what the buyers think of them.

Prowldent

kiwifarms.net
I said it in the other thread, I asked for him to personalize it with my name and an inspirational quote. I think it will be hilarious to say what he says, if he says anything. Besides that, a friend and I each commissioned hand-drawings, featuring Sonichu characters in iconic wrestling moments, because it sounds so fucking stupid that it should be funny. He asked for Mitch Sonichu and Colossal-chan staring each other down like Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania 3. I asked for Clyde Cash and CWC shaking hands like Austin and McMahon at the end of Wrestlemania 17.

This was the photo I sent him as a reference.

I'll be sure to update the thread with scans of the things whenever I get them. The autograph has already been sent. No word on either of our commissions, but you can't rush greatness.

Quijibo69

Islamic Content
kiwifarms.net
Here are my honest questions for those who bought a Chris autograph:

1. Does your mother know this is how her money is being spent?
2. May I please have some of your mom's money as well?
Are you my mommy?

I bought it for a contest on another forum and I was also going to give away a copy of Aliens Colonial Marines. I my add a few other strange crappy things as well.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
People who bought Chris autographs are fat and stupid and I wouldn't have sex with them.

On a non sarcastic note, my question is if you can tell in any way if Paypal is holding funds from the buyer's end, and if so, is Chris having his money held untill delivery confirmation?

In addition, did Chris attempt any "deal sweeteners" in order to get some money above and beyond what was already paid for, such as say an extra $20 for a frame that's worth maybe $5 more than the one he was using. As an occasional eBay seller I know such things can sometimes be common, usually involving faster shipping of course (such as overnight instead of 3 day).

Melchett

Deep State Agent of Disinfo
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who bought Chris autographs are fat and stupid and I wouldn't have sex with them.

On a non sarcastic note, my question is if you can tell in any way if Paypal is holding funds from the buyer's end, and if so, is Chris having his money held untill delivery confirmation?
To my knowledge paypal doesnt do that to anybody ever.

EDIT: they do but this is the quote: "From today, access to your buyers’ payments in PayPal may be delayed by up to 21 days. This applies to you if you’re a new seller and you’ve been selling on eBay.co.uk for less than 90 days, you’ve made fewer than 25 transactions in total or you’ve generated less than £165 in total sales."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino