You can now play Animal Crossing with a buttplug

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always thought gyroids looked latently disgusting and now I know why.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
This is a game for children.

Do kids these days actually own/play Nintendo products? Seems like its always cucky bugmen, fat chicks, and troons, all in their 30s and 40s. I'm not surprised at all that they're e-fucking each other in "Animal Crossing" with buttplug vibrators hooked up to their Switches. I'm only surprised Nintendo didn't make it and sell it officially as the Nintendo Back Massageebo priced at 100 dollars and made of cardboard.

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net
Most of the people I know who loves Animal Crossing would probably like this.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
kiwifarms.net
So the functionality is for any internet-enabled vibration device, but the only one they want to talk about is for butt stuff? :thinking:

emo goff

its too damn sunny for darkmode
kiwifarms.net
And this is why i try to avoid the Animal Crossing like the plague.

It only got this bad after New Horizons, the switch title launched.
The switch is already the console of choice for troons and degenerate-types. They latched on to this game and pozzed it.

The community used to be pretty cozy before that, and the bigger ones did their best to be family friendly, albeit with its share of a few weirdos, in all the previous titles.

I remember drawing innocent fanart of my favourite animals and my town as a kid and sharing it with friends.
And playing over wifi during the summers.

Now you can't even look at the AC tag without seeing some fucked up Isabelle r34 or similar.

Marissa Moira

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It only got this bad after New Horizons, the switch title launched.
The switch is already the console of choice for troons and degenerate-types. They latched on to this game and pozzed it.

The community used to be pretty cozy before that, and the bigger ones did their best to be family friendly, albeit with its share of a few weirdos, in all the previous titles.

I remember drawing innocent fanart of my favourite animals and my town as a kid and sharing it with friends.
And playing over wifi during the summers.

Now you can't even look at the AC tag without seeing some fucked up Isabelle r34 or similar.
That's why you have to buy games these retards avoid, like Xenoblade Definitive Edition, Xenoblade 2, and Xenoblade 2: Torna The Golden Country.

Or hell give the switch port of Dragon Quest 11 a shot.

All these games sold less than Hyrule Warriors.

Mr. Ripley

kiwifarms.net
Lol. Funny how a wholesome game can have such a degenerate fan base. Go on the Hub or Reddit or something for some action. This is also actually really fuckin hillarious tho;