You ever stop and wonder what you would do if you found your name on the farms? -

Flatbill Oligarch

Whats with all the anime avatars?
kiwifarms.net
Obviously the best strategy is to do an information overload and just dump my browser history. saves everyone the time of digging it up themselves and runs the thread out of new material so it just dies

Edit: Serious answer though would be make a post explaining whatever they'd have thought would be worth a thread, answer any reasonable questions that come up, then leave and ignore the thread until it dies off.

I've seen one thread on here where it was some guy who had his f-list and some pretty fucked up roleplay logs doxed come into the thread making a post basicly explaining that he knows its some fucked up shit and was seriously ashamed of it and people were roasting him pretty hard at first but he was really level headed about it and took the criticism well, pretty sure he got off on having a thread because of the humiliation fetish but the guy wasnt larping that in the thread or anything and was behaving fairly reasonably. I think his dox got removed anyways and the thread died pretty quick after he stopped posting so win/win i guess

Last edited:

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nothing. I’m extremely boring, don’t do social media, don’t have a YouTube or Twitch, and I only use a few forums; I use kiwi farms the most. There’d be no content so it’d die, be forgotten, and would never leave the prospering grounds.

I’m always open to criticism though and if I did end up having a thread start, I’d reevaluate what I did, even if it was an a-log that made it.

Thankfully change is not only possible in life but inevitable, and the only reason why a lot of cows don’t change positively is because they’re lazy and prideful. Criticism, or even people laughing at you, isn’t violence. It can hurt your pride, but pride is something that can and should be tempered anyways. Failure is a normal and acceptable part of life. Sometimes things don’t work out and that’s ok. What’s not ok is rolling over and giving up. Change is inevitable, so you might as well try to change yourself and your surroundings to your advantage. The best way to do this is to examine yourself, your surroundings, be honest with yourself, come up with plans (don’t just have one plan, but contingencies), and most importantly act. Make sure you have the initiative and don’t let life act on its terms. Act on your failures and weaknesses. Make them your strengths. You can’t change the past but you don’t have to let those failures define you.

Last edited:

Enoby Way

Saw something nasty in the woodshed.
kiwifarms.net
Obviously the best strategy is to do an information overload and just dump my browser history. saves everyone the time of digging it up themselves and runs the thread out of new material so it just dies

Edit: Serious answer though would be make a post explaining whatever they'd have thought would be worth a thread, answer any reasonable questions that come up, then leave and ignore the thread until it dies off.

I've seen one thread on here where it was some guy who had his f-list and some pretty fucked up roleplay logs doxed come into the thread making a post basicly explaining that he knows its some fucked up shit and was seriously ashamed of it and people were roasting him pretty hard at first but he was really level headed about it and took the criticism well, pretty sure he got off on having a thread because of the humiliation fetish but the guy wasnt larping that in the thread or anything and was behaving fairly reasonably. I think his dox got removed anyways and the thread died pretty quick after he stopped posting so win/win i guess

Do you remember who this was? Sounds like an interesting read.

Obreon

kiwifarms.net
It's very difficult to imagine. What makes you worthy of a thread is not doing something incredibly stupid, but your contumacy.

If I were on the farms I'd have to be gone, mentally speaking, so I suppose I'd just do as lolcows do: DMCA the site and sperg on twitter about how evil those nazis and terves are.

The Real Me

Me likes to observe freaks.
kiwifarms.net
Unironically, ask Google to remove the link from their servers due to identifying information, never return here and hope that future employers don't search my name with Bing, Yahoo or any other Non-Google search engine. If an upcoming cow that was only known to the forums did that, they might be able to escape before it's too late.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
Depends. If it were as a peripheral- friend, associate, relative of someone whose just got their own thread I'd either shrug and carry on, or make myself scarce for a bit until things die down some. Maybe I'd become an anonymous informant. Maybe not. If I were the subject of my own thread, well- I hope I've grown up some, but I've done some cringy shit online in my life so it's not entirely unlikely that someone one day would dig up some old shit and post it for lols. I guess I'd just DFE and walk away from the internet. I have explanations but no excuses, if that makes sense. There's really no point trying to mount a defense, it's just futile in a place like this.

Last edited:

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net
I'd probably just move on with life. Who knows. If it were as a mention in someone else's thread, be it as an associate, friend (former or current), or relative, I could contribute information if I have anything that'd be thread-relevant and not brought up yet.

RussianParasite

Крым наш
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Definitely make a video about Joshau Conner Moon and rant and rave about how he is bad and how smart, well-connected and overall superior I am to him.

YOU HEAR ME, BUSTER!?

Also I think getting a thread here makes you automatically troon out or something.