you get trannified against your will as a child - how do you suicide

Ido

lizard noises
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Legit, your parents got your genitals cut off when you were 5-10 and you've a depressed sad sack ever since, now at 18 you're ready to end it. What's the most creative way you'd kill yourself as a one last fuck you?

I'd be very dysphoric about what they did to me and take them to court for doing what they did to my body at a child's whim and causing permanent damage. When I win after witnesses state for the record everything about me declined after the transition, I'd send literally everything I had to Null. I'd write a letter stating I did this, stick a note on their door telling then I did so, and set myself ablaze right after fortnite dancing in front of their house.

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS (Art by KF user: FroggyMan)
kiwifarms.net
How specific, but that sounds like a dream come true.

For real though, I'd just go out whatever kills simply and quickly, under this hypothetical I've been through enough pain and suffering lets just get this over with. The only questions I need to ask is if I can get a gun, if I can't I need to find what can kill me the quietest and calmest way possible. Though if I really want to be vengeful I believe you can basically do a fairly slow painless death in your sleep, you basically just go to sleep and die from I believe a drug overdose of some sort. Just do that on my 18th birthday or something.

I don't really want to go through the pain of struggling via hanging myself, so that is out, though if I still have a sense of humor I could try rigging something to dab mid air when my parents walk in as I'm hanging.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Crichax

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Revoke my own life insurance plans, steal parents' credit card, use it to buy an expensive hot rod, drive to a cliffside, bash in the back window, tie a steel cable from a tree to my neck, plus a longer rope with a small net around my head, get in the car, hit the gas over the cliff.

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't kill myself as a fuck you, because one can sow more discontent for others in day by day fashion than one big boom.

If I really did want to go on a consuming path of revenge, I'd figure out how they created their motivation for doing so. Did they just watch too much ru paul? Feminist literature? Bruce Jenner?

Then I'd focus on the specific source and become a podcaster for a while, so I can invite and talk to the relevant writers and producers and see if I can figure out the source of their motivations.

With that knowledge, I would have the seeds to begin to sow revenge into a work of art.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sneak downstairs into the garage late at night and slit my wrists in my parents' car. They'll discover my body when they try and go to work.

Reactions: Recoil

Lioness

SONICHU QUOTE
kiwifarms.net
Why would you kill yourself because of the state of your genitals?

You've absorbed too much trans-think. The sun does not revolve around your neo-vagina. The world is full of fun stuff to learn, cool things to see, friends to make, etc.

So I wouldn't care (aside from cutting off my parents) and move on.
That's easy to say when you don't have a festering crevice that you have to dilate on the daily and you're already crying just thinking about having to do it all over again every day for fucking ever and it never stops hurting, and you will never have sex without unholy stinking chunks of orange gunk falling out of it. Have you seen a bad neo-vagina? Have you read what they go through after all that?

Assuming I couldn't come to terms with a slab of arm meat crudely attached to my groin, invite parents to come with for check up. Cut off my weird sausage roll pseudodick in front of them and beat/choke my gender reassignment surgeon with it until there's nothing left or one of us is dead - stream it all on a GoPro live @ every LGBT+ group possible and otherwise make it unarguably clear what the cause of my sudden armcock violence was. Preferably start bleeding to death long before cops arrive. Bleed spitefully. Bleed on everything. Plunge flipped birds into parent's eyeballs as they lean over my soon-to-be corpse. Die.

R

RG 448

kiwifarms.net
I’d rampage, kidnapping a random man and woman once a month, surgically switching their sexes, then turning them loose with sheets of paper saying “MOMMY” and “DADDY” scotch-taped to their chests. The authorities and media would know me only as “The Old Switcheroo” as I send them thousands of encrypted messages to taunt them, and my reign of terror would continue for fifty years until I retire, never having been caught.

Then, I dunno, I’d probably hang myself or something.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
At the point stated it's kind of a given that I'm going to be dead soon but before I go SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO LEARN SOMETHING IMPORTANT. Thinking of throwing a huge dinner party with everyone who "helped me" invited to "celebrate" my dawning adulthood as a physical and mental wreck. Drinks are spiked with rohypnol or something similar. Gather them up, bind them hand and foot, gag them, get them on a boat and head out into international waters.

When they wake, inform them that they're being treated to a cruise that they won't forget. Proceed to utterly destroy all radios and signaling equipment. Throw all life preservers overboard as they watch. Scuttle lifeboats, if any. Destroy the bilge pump beyond repair, and drop anchor in the middle of the ocean (avoiding trade routes and known fishing areas). For the final act, gather them somewhere suitable like the deck and inform them that they're about to experience some "forced empathy". Load a single shell of 00 buck into my shotgun, barrel in mouth pointed at brainstem, lights out and it's no longer my problem.

Not an_ime g_irl

kiwifarms.net
I'd just get aids and infect as many people as i can till i die.
Call me the holy warrior, wielding my neopussy agains't the evil of forced transgenderism, skip all that is to gaze into the void and become the void itself at once, destroying yourself in the process.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
Well...if I got my genitals cut off, it's only fair that someone else has to suffer from the cut of a knife.

And what better way to do that with your parents to become a fake hermaphrodite.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
I'll take this thread in an optimistic direction.
My voice will never have gone deep so I would have a unique Soprano voice as an adult man, would be very desirable in Opera.
Or I could become a Monk, would be a lot easier without having any sort of sexual desire.

Edit: I'll use Opera money to sue everyone responsible for trooning me and ruin their careers and hopefully set a precedent against trooning children.

Last edited:

Mysterious Capitalist

Collect [REDACTED] as you pass
kiwifarms.net
I'd just rake in the sweet, sweet patreon victim bucks until the fade lasts. I hope that, by that point, they'll have invented and tested mecha-genitals to have unlimited-stamina sex with my partners of choice.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't kill myself as a fuck you, because one can sow more discontent for others in day by day fashion than one big boom.

If I really did want to go on a consuming path of revenge, I'd figure out how they created their motivation for doing so. Did they just watch too much ru paul? Feminist literature? Bruce Jenner?

Then I'd focus on the specific source and become a podcaster for a while, so I can invite and talk to the relevant writers and producers and see if I can figure out the source of their motivations.

With that knowledge, I would have the seeds to begin to sow revenge into a work of art.
This is serial killer levels of planning.
Well done.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino