you get trannified against your will as a child - how do you suicide

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
I will admit that as a big grumpy terf I immediately slide into thinking of false flags... probably rob a maternity ward on Mother's Day and leave a long manifesto on my PC about how females need to pay for their cis privilege by gifting newborns to male transgenders, and that if they don't comply we'll all get dysphoria and do it by force.
Don't get me wrong I would try extremely hard not to actually put any babies in danger, that's not really the point of the plan.

Voltaire

Frankenstein Gangster Communist Computer God
kiwifarms.net
Hello FBI-chan. What definitely wouldn't happen is a glorious attempt at the high score purging the Earth with a high calibre fun stick.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Bruh. I'm right there with you as far as 'my body, my choice' goes regarding suicide but.. lol, calm down. End of the day, who's going to stop a committed self-pwner?
Tends to manifest more as "preventative measures" from what I understand. Basically, if you end up on someone's radar as being somewhat likely to attempt, they'll throw plenty of roadblocks in front of (ironically) the more humane, painless and certain ways to do it (there are other distinctly less pleasant and on the whole less successful methods that will still be open to you). Don't mistake this for people actually caring, though - they do this, this suicide prevention stuff, mostly to validate their worldview. You wanting to end it all is a naked challenge to that worldview. As far as the state's involvement goes, well, let's just say they've never liked it when someone damaged government property.

That's not to say that I think suicide is a good scenario for any given person, my stance on the matter is generally that if there's any conceivable chance that you could keep on living and die in a better emotional space than you're in right now, keep on hanging in there. No sense cutting off the opportunity to die in a warm bed surrounded by loved ones at a ripe old age unless you've done something that most people would kill you for to begin with. Kiddy fucker? Eat a bullet. Multiple murderer? Play in traffic. Other than that? Meh, you can probably improve your circumstances and die content, if not happy.
Possible, certainly, but likelihood varies from person to person. Not every kind soul gets a happy ending. And not every wicked one gets comeuppance.

Exigent Circumcisions

This little piggy is reeeetarded.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they'll throw plenty of roadblocks in front of (ironically) the more humane, painless and certain ways to do it
Nothing worth doing is easy, my friend. :tomgirl: Do you really want it, or are you just trying to get my attention again, BECKY?????

Possible, certainly, but likelihood varies from person to person. Not every kind soul gets a happy ending. And not every wicked one gets comeuppance.
Death reduces that likelihood to zero, s'all I'm saying.

Jazz Cat Blini

An actual real life cat
kiwifarms.net
Let's assume I was mtf (I'm a cat, so it doesn't matter) but hypothetically speaking...

Drug said parents with ketamine and burn the family home down around their ears. Then enjoy the rest of my life sentence in lady-jail making dildos out of anything we can get our hands on and snatching a weave or two every now and again. Ultimately the monotony of incarceration takes it out of me, and I trade Shaniqua 20 Ramen soups and my shampoo to smother me with a pillow in my sleep at the ripe old age of 60. A belated suicide, but that still counts?

BenevolenceInDenial

Who are you to wave your finger?
kiwifarms.net
I'd just get aids and infect as many people as i can till i die.
Call me the holy warrior, wielding my neopussy agains't the evil of forced transgenderism, skip all that is to gaze into the void and become the void itself at once, destroying yourself in the process.
Get AIDs
spread AIDS
Profit
You people do realise that there are real communities of AIDS-spreaders/worshippers who are most likely the terminal form of SJWs with self-destructive tendencies? Please reconsider.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
That's easy to say when you don't have a festering crevice that you have to dilate on the daily and you're already crying just thinking about having to do it all over again every day for fucking ever and it never stops hurting, and you will never have sex without unholy stinking chunks of orange gunk falling out of it. Have you seen a bad neo-vagina? Have you read what they go through after all that?
You don't have to dilate on the daily.

Yes, I have seen bad neovaginas.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You people do realise that there are real communities of AIDS-spreaders/worshippers who are most likely the terminal form of SJWs with self-destructive tendencies? Please reconsider.
There is a gene that people who survived the Black Death have that gives immunity to it. Naturally occurring it only affects Northern Europeans and Jews. So there's really nothing wrong with it.

• Agree
Reactions: millais

BenevolenceInDenial

Who are you to wave your finger?
kiwifarms.net
There is a gene that people who survived the Black Death have that gives immunity to it. Naturally occurring it only affects Northern Europeans and Jews. So there's really nothing wrong with it.
Now, I may not be an expert, but something tells me that's a false equation. That's like saying systemic inbreeding would develop resistance to exceptional individual.

Sargon's wife's son

kiwifarms.net
Kill all the parents who are thinking about doing this to their children
And then form a tranny right-wing death Squad that all dress like Eva Braun and
secure in existence four people and a future for white children

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
I remember this one documentary god long time ago, where some horribly passing old poor trans woman tried to get vag surgery done (I think it was so long time ago it was illegal or some shit, like there was something going on with these people) by this borderline incompetent doctor and the other dude, who this person who got the surgery showed their neo-vagina, said it looked horrifying/nothing like vagina and that the dude later shat trough that brand new "vagina" because the doctor made a hole to the rectum and he was in pain and bad condition for some time and died soon after
Yes, but the real question is, is it safe to eat the discharge?

IMG_20190513_131419.png

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kill all the parents who are thinking about doing this to their children
Yeah but if you don't allow parents to troon out kids you can't kill them for wanting to troon out. You gotta defend the right of a parent to troon their kids similarly to defending people you don't agree with saying what they want.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
i think you underestimate the seriousness of the situation

-your genitals are gone, you can never have sex
-you are permanently infertile, you can never have a family
-you are doomed to eternal 'outsider' status, normality is forever out of reach
-you never went through puberty, missing out on crucial physiological and psychological development
-all this trauma has caused severe mental problems that are not going away

basically your life is ruined in almost every conceivable way. under these circumstances, murder-suicide is an appropriate course of action in my opinion.
So we're assuming that I'm mentally 12 years old for the rest of my life? Then I'd probably be playing Pokemon or some shit, to be honest, not navel-gazing about my lost genitals. If they (by some miracle) didn't use puberty blockers and allowed my brain to mature enough to comprehend the damage that had been done to me, then yeah, I'd probably want to kms.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino