you get trannified against your will as a child - how do you suicide

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would become a monk, probably somewhere in Asia. I would use it as an excuse to begin meditating in earnest.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I like to think I would make myself a spokesperson against this trend of politically correct child abuse and make myself too loud for the usual suspects to silence. But it's really easy to pretend you can be strong enough to do that when you've never had to make such a choice so that's just a hope of mine that someone will do it.

Dwight Frye

*Laughs in Renfield*
kiwifarms.net
I'd do as much damage to the transtrender community as I possibly could. Go on as much media as I could, telling everyone I just did it for the attention, just like most kids these days are doing, that the troons are the ones majorly responsible for the LGBT backlash yadda yadda yadda. Troons are just a group of low effort trolls. Once I get cancelled by leftists, I Livestream my suicide, letting them know this is my final act of tranny attention whoring.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am still wondering why 41% of transgender people commit suicide or at least try to? I mean, what do they hope to gain from that? Do they believe in something like reincarnation, so that for them, suicide is like clicking the "new game" button and throwing dice, hoping to be reborn as their preferred gender?

Just Here for A and H

Has kink-shamed hundreds of people... to death.
kiwifarms.net
Being emasculated as a child warrants the manliest suicide method:

You get into your truck, and go for a drive to the countryside. You're going to be making a few stops on the way: first, the hardware store, to get 30m of sturdy rope and a cinder block. Second, the liquor store, to get liquor. You can make a third stop at the tobacconist if you're a smoker and grab your preferred smokable if you so choose - and why not even if you're not a smoker? It's your last day on Earth, after all. Now you make your way to the countryside, to a place of your choosing where you will not be disturbed. Feel free to stop for a spot of fishing or hiking, you're in no hurry. Once you get your fill of outdoor recreation, seek out a secluded meadow with a sturdy oak. Drive your car up to the oak, and enjoy your drink and smoke. Once you're ready, tie the rope off to the strongest, most steadfast branch of the oak tree, and tie the other end into a tight noose. Put the noose on, and get into your truck. Start the truck, and if you're feeling like saving a hiker some trauma, call 911 - then drop the cinder block onto the gas pedal. You'll become a local legend, bewilder first-responders, and you'll be remembered as a crazy - the good kind - badass who got dealt a bad hand, the kind of legacy a real man deserves.

I paraphrased this method from an old black-comedy blog, if anyone knows the source, post a link. I think it's defunct now, though.

Monika H.

Your friendly neighborhood gravedigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only True & Honest way to suicide and save honor
InsistentBasicAlbacoretuna-max-1mb.gif

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd do as much damage to the transtrender community as I possibly could. Go on as much media as I could, telling everyone I just did it for the attention, just like most kids these days are doing, that the troons are the ones majorly responsible for the LGBT backlash yadda yadda yadda. Troons are just a group of low effort trolls. Once I get cancelled by leftists, I Livestream my suicide, letting them know this is my final act of tranny attention whoring.
Pretty much that, yeah.

Do anything I can to become a celebrity. Start a YouTube channel where I tell stories from my life. Go on any podcast that'll have me. Tell the world about my plight. Debate with any vicious radical left internet celebrity that'll have me to make them expose how insane they are. Prove time and time again how they focus entirely on the agenda, not the people, and how shitty and narcissistic those in the trans community truly are.

Vietnam Ron

kiwifarms.net
Keep it simple but poignant, one day at an HRT appointment or whatever with Mom, Dad and the good doctor you shoot them and yourself.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Depends on how badly I pass it's just the meat suit so I'll probably stick with it If I pass, otherwise I'll revert-still just a meatsuit.

Probably bitter about being infertile.

Last edited:

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible exceptional individual noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I'd off myself. I'd write a book, become an anti child-trooning activist, marry some guy who wouldn't mind my weird body and adopt a cute third world kid since I would have been rendered infertile.