"You just want a mother you can fuck"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Kermit Jizz

kiwifarms.net
I think the phrase is super ironic because in reality it's true. Men do want a mother they can fuck. Not that they want a mommy wife, but they want a wife who is motherly. At its root it is obviously desirable, what trait would be more desirable in the women who will birth your kids?

But we've perverted relationships so far that children are an after thought. The idea of wanting a motherly wife is abnormal in this hedonistic society.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
I think the phrase is super ironic because in reality it's true. Men do want a mother they can fuck. Not that they want a mommy wife, but they want a wife who is motherly. At its root it is obviously desirable, what trait would be more desirable in the women who will birth your kids?
And women wanting men who basically take over as their father.

Unassuming Local Guy

Friendly and affectionate
kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of guys - namely bugmen - do want a mommy wife. But women want daddy husbands a lot more. Only the most pathetic guys would be happy with a wife who takes care of them like they're children, but most women would love it the other way around. That's why sugar daddies are so common but cougars rarely, if ever, actually stick around the cradle they're robbing.

Accusing guys of wanting a mommy wife just because he wants a woman who will contribute in some way is simple projection, that's all. They accuse you of wanting what they want, whether they know it or not.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
I think a lot of guys - namely bugmen - do want a mommy wife. But women want daddy husbands a lot more. Only the most pathetic guys would be happy with a wife who takes care of them like they're children, but most women would love it the other way around. That's why sugar daddies are so common but cougars rarely, if ever, actually stick around the cradle they're robbing.

Accusing guys of wanting a mommy wife just because he wants a woman who will contribute in some way is simple projection, that's all. They accuse you of wanting what they want, whether they know it or not.
Anything remotely sweet or feminine is a 'mommy wife' to these people.

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

I’m Diana Moon Glampers. Let’s talk about equity.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why wouldn’t a normal heterosexual man want a woman who exhibits traits that will result in healthy children and vice versa? Physical, mental, emotional, and moral traits that will result in physically, mentally, emotionally, and morally healthy children are desirable.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
Why wouldn’t a normal heterosexual man want a woman who exhibits traits that will result in healthy children and vice versa? Physical, mental, emotional, and moral traits that will result in physically, mentally, emotionally, and morally healthy children are desirable.
...you raise a good point.

I'm trying to have kids, and my wife's going to be the mother of those children, so I'm going to be having sex with her, which means that I am having sex with a mother.

Sailor

Oh Fawk Buddy
kiwifarms.net
But it IS true with some men. Some men want a mommy GF to babysit them. Have you seen Peetz? Literally his first thought on being old how he was going to get to the comic book store was that his mom was going to drive him. He literally changes his wording and said Chantel was going to drive him.

If you don't want women to believe that men want mothers they should fuck, maybe you shouldn't act like you want a mommy you can put your cock in.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
It's all emasculation tactics so people don't call so called "boss bitches" on how shitty their personalities are.

Suddenly they're not bitchy women, they're just 'a real woman you can't handle', and instead of being someone too good for her you're suddenly 'a manchild who just wants a mommy'.

Troonologist PhD

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
These women claim that men only want them for sex, but can't cook, aren't tender and caring, don't want kids, don't want household responsibilities, and in general lack any feminine traits that might make anyone view them as anything other than a quick bang. Then when all the sweet and motherly women get married and have families, they all say "where have all the good men gone?" They're with good women.
It's not even that they lack desirable feminine traits; they just aren't adults. If men acted like them they'd rightfully be called losers. Who wants to date someone you have to babysit?

what the shitfuck

kiwifarms.net
This thread has some interesting perspectives. The last time I saw the phrase "you just want a mom you can fuck" was due to the man doing nothing but being lazy and playing video games and otherwise acting immature. She felt like she was dating a kid, basically.

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
I am not interested in having a woman that has to babysit me or micromanage every aspect of my existence. It's a bit nonsensical for the provider to have to expect to have their wife be their perpetual maid and caregiver. If anything I would prefer my spouse to be more attuned to the needs of my offspring, and not be a lazy bitch that wants to fucking nag about nonsense all day.

If anything the mommy wife is some what of a cope for men that haven't grown out of their adolescent stage. A partnership is equal in most respects, though there are roles men and women possess that make them unique. I wouldn't have the adversion to my spouse having their own career or their own time with their friends. If anything it makes the dynamic a little more reasonable because spouses need to have their own space sometimes. Though this is as long as responsibilities are properly delegated.

Though a woman that cannot show that they are capable of being a nurturing spouse, like being able to do routine maintenance of the homestead, or being able to cook is just fucking ridiculous. I work full-time, cook, and clean after myself. It isn't that hard of a concept, but if the nurturing figure lacks that capacity in their own respect. Then they will make for a shit mother to the kids, especially if they are emotionally stunted. Men and women have roles in a partnership which makes both genders unique.