YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT MY LANDLORD SAID..... - 7/19/2019

Cuck Duck

Ducky Mo Ducky Momo, he's your very best friend!
kiwifarms.net
My prediction: They're kicked out and/or they have unpaid rent

Wait aren't Eric and Ricky technically the landlord(s) or am I just confused

Edit: Amberlynn is sad because she sees herself in that tree. The big tree had gone through many storms, but this one was different. This one was the last straw that made it come falling down, never to come back up. If she doesn't get her shit together soon, her own storm will brew inside her body and she will fall too. They'll take her body away like they took the tree away.

Like a tree, she can only grow so big and survive so many storms before finally collapsing.

Edit2: I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED, THE LANDLORD SAID NOTHING DRAMATIC
BUT THEY TECHNICALLY DIDN'T LIE REEEEE

Last edited:

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT OUR LANDLORD SAID.....
(RECAP SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH)

- Oh, an UPDATE video:

- Bellybutton Update: took antibiotics, no longer have pain, no longer bleedeen, but somehow it's still a situation that requires "monitoring".

- Mood stabilizers Update: 2.5 weeks so far and upcoming visit in 3 days on a Wednesday, so this "update" is clearly still way outdated. Reminder she is "bipolar". Hasn't noticed any effects, but mentions her shuffling of shit around the house that she calls "cleaning/decluttering" are things her depression normally prevents and there are SOME THINGS her depression affects that have NOT changed (guessing it's overeating and pillow-mountain related).

- BE PROUD OF HAMBER FOR STICKING TO HER YOUTUBE POSTING SCHEDULE. (Even though the things she SHOULD stick to, like dieting, exercising, weighing in, not being a troll, etc. are all non-starters.)

- It's DARK. Storms are scary. Power is out. THE FANS ARE DOWN OH GOD THE FANS ARE DOWN OPERATION STEAMED HAM IS NOW IN EFFECT.

- A tree fell. Multiple shots of tree. Power was out for 6 hours.

- It was so hot Amber and Becky had to sleep in the nude. (Which needs more bleach after that "TMI": Your eyes/mind? Or Pillow Mountain?)

- Amber is sad that the tree is dead, because it was living it's best life and now it's gone/dead. Becky retorts that the tree was rotting, anyway. (Insert your own parallel into Amber as the tree and facing mortality.)

- Cat. She is allergic. Enjoy the extra-swollen face/eye.

- Close-up of gross "veggie soup", featuring meat.

- Squealing over a "miniature pinecone" Becky found and gave to her. (Insert joke about how everything is technically miniature compared to PlanetLynn.)

- MOAR DEAD TREE.

- 9:30 into the 11:13 video: What did the landlord say that we would never believe??
"Which one of you backed in to the tree. You have to clean it up"
SO FUNNY HAR DEE HAR HAR

- Someone please let Twinkee Storr out so it can rush up and attempt to bite Hamber! Thanks, Becky!

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trees are living creatures. And shit. And more shit from Hamberlynn.

The thought of her and the Thumb NAKED melting and oozing their vileness with no fan or AC all over Pillow Mountain.... yeah Amber, I could have lived the rest of my life without that thought. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHE TMI!!!"

Whadda clickbait title.
Whaddacunt.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
My prediction: They're kicked out and/or they have unpaid rent

Wait aren't Eric and Ricky technically the landlord(s) or am I just confused

Edit: Amberlynn is sad because she sees herself in that tree. The big tree had gone through many storms, but this one was different. This one was the last straw that made it come falling down, never to come back up. If she doesn't get her shit together soon, her own storm will brew inside her body and she will fall too. They'll take her body away like they took the tree away.

Like a tree, she can only grow so big and survive so many storms before finally collapsing.

Edit2: I'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED, THE LANDLORD SAID NOTHING DRAMATIC
BUT THEY TECHNICALLY DIDN'T LIE REEEEE
Eric and Rickie are the principal renters. We have never heard they are subleasing on their lease to Hamber, so no. They are just renters. <I could be wrong buy I doubt Becky was ever a major consideration for renting.>

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
She is so proud of her bipolar badge she now has to show it off anytime she can, even if the diagnosis comes from a shady business.

Never seen someone with a mental illness as serious as bipolar disorder so happy and giddy about it. It's almost as if she's using it to excuse years of fuck up and never learn anything from her own mistakes!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino