YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT MY LANDLORD SAID..... - 7/19/2019

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Imagine how amber would act during a natural disaster like a flood or a fire lol. Could you act anymore snotty bitch there outside fixing it go to sleep. Im sure she cried most the night from being uncomfortable from her lifestyle for 6 hours.
She wouldn't make it. There's no way in hell. I get that it's humid and whatever, trust me, I get that. However, to be that uncomfortable for that small amount of time is ridiculous. Most of us would be worried that the food in the fridge would spoil so we'd move it to a cooler or that whatever knocked the power out would have damaged our electronics. Most of us would call the power company for a little ETA to know what is going on and how long it should last. Not this bitch, she's hot. She's uncomfortable without A/C and 4 fans. Hell, she's probably the one who overloaded the breakers with trying to add an extra fan. Also, I'm over her ooooooohhhh it's so scary shit. You're an adult. You have a basement. Get a fucking grip.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Canned vegetables. That shit is mush. Pure mush, which, with Big Al's rotting teeth, is probably all she could eat anyway.....

E: Ninja'd by Twinkie
I get throwing a soup together with some broth and canned veggies for someone who is ill. It's fast and it's to the point. I'd personally use frozen veggies, but I'm not exceptional. However, a sick person with a cold or flu, they aren't really tasting it and it gets the nutrients where they need to go. I can't imagine a constant diet of that mess.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
She wouldn't make it. There's no way in hell. I get that it's humid and whatever, trust me, I get that. However, to be that uncomfortable for that small amount of time is ridiculous. Most of us would be worried that the food in the fridge would spoil so we'd move it to a cooler or that whatever knocked the power out would have damaged our electronics. Most of us would call the power company for a little ETA to know what is going on and how long it should last. Not this bitch, she's hot. She's uncomfortable without A/C and 4 fans. Hell, she's probably the one who overloaded the breakers with trying to add an extra fan. Also, I'm over her ooooooohhhh it's so scary shit. You're an adult. You have a basement. Get a fucking grip.
Most of us would worry about the food spoiling. Hamber just probably cleared it all out before 2 hours was up. Though I do want to see her reaction to any actual dangerous disaster situation. This was likely the closest she came to realizing she's blimped her self out to the point she can't even escape the house if some thing happened.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Amber should ceremonially burn her bra at this point. That would make a good video.
She should do that, but she should wait until after it gives up. That bra is fucking magical.
Most of us would be worried that the food in the fridge would spoil
She doesn't care about anything in the fridge, that's just her virtue signaling food. And if the food in the freezer spoiled, well, that's an excuse for an emergency trip to McDonald's. Win-win.

TaterBot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine growing up in a cute house then renting it out to a young gay couple and their third wheel lesbian friend, only to find out they invited a smelly, megafat, pain in the ass like Amberlynn to be their new roommate.
While I agree with you generally, there is a slight variation. The house was built in 1950, sold in 2007 and was rented out at some point to Eric Cooke, Rebecca Williams and 2 other roommates named M. Stumps and B. Byers.
Eric and Becky are original renters who have sublet to other co-renters.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Tree-fell-on-electricity-lines kind of power leveling here but is six antibiotics a day normal? Seems like a lot. Never been on them so I genuinely don't know.
Ten days seems like a long time too, it's usually 3 days, but she's the size of 3 people, so thrice the meds? And since her body won't have any good bacteria, she's at risk for a vaginal yeast infection. Maybe that's why they went out for frozen yogurt.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
I guess ALR's negging worked, Becky is growing a majestic mane that totally makes her face look less round and fat! :)
I swear she's starting to look like an old burned out metal head who wants to relive their glory days from the 70s. But she's in her 20s...

Is there a single normal looking thing in Ambers life or does her fat distort everything around her?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
jesus fucking christ she is hideous
She really has just gotten out of hand. She was unfortunate to start with, but this long hair shit is not for her. She doesn't have a double chin, she has an infinichin. I kind of feel badly for her since she has the most shit self esteem I've ever seen, but at the same time, she didn't get here without seeing it happen. That fat didn't just creep up on her. It's hard to feel sorry for Becks.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino