YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT MY LANDLORD SAID..... - 7/19/2019

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Tree-fell-on-electricity-lines kind of power leveling here but is six antibiotics a day normal? Seems like a lot. Never been on them so I genuinely don't know.
Probably depends on the type of antibiotic she took. I've only ever taken amoxicillin and it's twice a day for 10 days and it's super strong. Can't imagine what you have to take six times a day.

I'm also amazed at the fatter she gets the more her eyebrows disappear it's amazing, like a disappearing eyebrow trick.

I could've gone all my life without hearing about AL sleeping in the nude, I want to gouge my eyes out.

9:12 are those new blue pants I spy??

left arm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP85QoxJ_PM
kiwifarms.net
Probably depends on the type of antibiotic she took. I've only ever taken amoxicillin and it's twice a day for 10 days and it's super strong. Can't imagine what you have to take six times a day.
It's likely she took it 6 times because of her size: You can be big enough that some medicines can't have an effect if you don't take huge doses of it.

I could've gone all my life without hearing about AL sleeping in the nude, I want to gouge my eyes out.
It's not a true Hamber video unless there's feeder bait somehow.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
9:12 are those new blue pants I spy??
Good eye gorl! She's definitely wearing bright blue pants there! I couldn't get a screenshot worth a damn but here's the timestamp

They aren't dainty at all. If I had to guess... they're Becky's and Amberlynn put them on but has them hitched under her gunt because obviously they wouldn't fit up around her waist.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
My mother once took 6 a day, but she was also in her last illness.
Wait, doesn't a Z pack start with 6 pills the first day and taper down for the next few days? I could be misremembering. It's been a long time since I've needed one, cut I can't come up with any antibiotic she would need that many in one day with.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
She really has just gotten out of hand. She was unfortunate to start with, but this long hair shit is not for her. She doesn't have a double chin, she has an infinichin. I kind of feel badly for her since she has the most shit self esteem I've ever seen, but at the same time, she didn't get here without seeing it happen. That fat didn't just creep up on her. It's hard to feel sorry for Becks.
Imagine how much sweat is under that chin flap.

Concerned Vagino-American

I got a bad feeling about Suicidey
kiwifarms.net
It was so hot Amber and Becky had to sleep in the nude. (Which needs more bleach after that "TMI": Your eyes/mind? Or
Becky and Amber have no sex life, but them nude for 6 hours in a hot Kentucky summer? The sweat, lymph fluid and vaginal exudates from their hog bodies soaking the floor mattress and mixing together: that represents a type of sex. Like when frogs lay eggs and males spread their sperm all over it. It's beautiful, when you think about it.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
Ten days seems like a long time too, it's usually 3 days, but she's the size of 3 people, so thrice the meds? And since her body won't have any good bacteria, she's at risk for a vaginal yeast infection. Maybe that's why they went out for frozen yogurt.
It's likely she took it 6 times because of her size: You can be big enough that some medicines can't have an effect if you don't take huge doses of it.
In the "EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE" video, she mentions that she has an oral antibiotic to take 3 times a day, and a topical antibiotic to be applied twice a day.

Odds are she applied the topical 3 times a day with the oral one (because schedules are hard), which would be six antibiotics a day in her mind.

Of course, MathLynn could also not be adding 3 and 2 together correctly, but that puts the "6 a day" into some form of reality.

kiwifarms.net
Actually I do believe her landlord said that. Questioning tenants about the destruction of property is both topical and relevant given his choice of profession.
if so then by "backed into the tree" he might of meant with a car? i know, most and AL are thinking one of the fat beasts backed into the tree but then I think AL would of took offense to that.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
In the "EMERGENCY ROOM UPDATE + WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE" video, she mentions that she has an oral antibiotic to take 3 times a day, and a topical antibiotic to be applied twice a day.

Odds are she applied the topical 3 times a day with the oral one (because schedules are hard), which would be six antibiotics a day in her mind.

Of course, MathLynn could also not be adding 3 and 2 together correctly, but that puts the "6 a day" into some form of reality.
Seems likely she was just doing them together...though I can't imagine she scheduled it right. But I forgot now; didn't she get an injection as well?

Also the 'needs to be watched' part of this, I wonder if this wasn't a fungal thing as well, or basically there is now a non stop, forever weeping sore to watch and clean. <And I doubt she can or will do this if such is the situation>.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino