YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT MY LANDLORD SAID..... - 7/19/2019

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The absolute irony of this dimwit getting over the top emotional and philosophical over this one dead tree which she just noticed a few weeks ago, when she is singlehandedly demolishing forests with her hoards of unused journals, McNuggies containers and all the cardboard boxes from her weekly Torrid tent-orders.

Those trees were probably living their best lives too, Amber, but since you walked to this tree and back, it was suuuper special.

Ofc I'm being hyperbolic but it's pretty entertaining and definitely gave me vibes of Chantal going to the farm to pretend she had empathy for animals then later chasing down a few Big Macs with a big cup o' gravy.

disintegration

Tsssss
kiwifarms.net
It's likely she took it 6 times because of her size: You can be big enough that some medicines can't have an effect if you don't take huge doses of it.
In my minds eye, I can imagine some harried ER attending crunching the numbers to figure out how much antibiotics to kill whatever she was growing. I can also picture the ER techs disappearing when it came time to clean the cot.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can say that the opposite is true, if you're under 100lbs. they give you liquid antibiotic, so it's absolutely reasonable that for the hambeast they had to adjust the dose and one dose is six fucking pills. For reference, a man who is 200lbs needs only one, maybe two.
What? No they don’t. Not if you are an adult, anyway. A slim person takes them the same as anybody else.

I think Amber took 2 pills 3x a day and confused it with 6x a day.

Somebody thought it was Vancomycin but that’s is used for intestinal infections so she probably got a broad spectrum antibiotic. Assuming she told us all. her symptoms. And she also could have confused her topical meds.

Girl ain’t too smart. She was crying over a tree! Maybe it was the magnolia, the one she was amazed had flowers?

DaintyChokerGorl

Extend that choker gorl
kiwifarms.net
What? No they don’t. Not if you are an adult, anyway. A slim person takes them the same as anybody else.

I think Amber took 2 pills 3x a day and confused it with 6x a day.

Somebody thought it was Vancomycin but that’s is used for intestinal infections so she probably got a broad spectrum antibiotic. Assuming she told us all. her symptoms. And she also could have confused her topical meds.

Girl ain’t too smart. She was crying over a tree! Maybe it was the magnolia, the one she was amazed had flowers?
This is also the same HorticultureLynn who insists blackberries grow on trees

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
She started on June 19 This is the longest she has ever stuck to a "challenge"

Not altogether surprising since it's making her tons of money.
And literally the only reason she's sticking to this "challenge" is because she uploaded and scheduled the videos before she began the challenge. Somehow this lazy little piggy thinks that's something to be proud of.

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
God... as bad as this belly button saga has been, I shudder to imagine how nasty the rest of Amber’s body is. Imagine the shit she’s not telling us (especially about her legs yikes). These 100 day uploads have really shown us how badly she’s fucked up her entire body, and it’s honestly pretty gross.

That being said, I have never wanted a leg reveal more.

BanalEntropy

kiwifarms.net
God... as bad as this belly button saga has been, I shudder to imagine how nasty the rest of Amber’s body is. Imagine the shit she’s not telling us (especially about her legs yikes). These 100 day uploads have really shown us how badly she’s fucked up her entire body, and it’s honestly pretty gross.

That being said, I have never wanted a leg reveal more.
Didn't she say that there was leakage or something on her legs during the Destiny era? Just imagine how bad it must be these days. Maybe she only ever wore that one pair of black leggings because the stuff on her legs had crusted up and glued the leggings to her (i'm sorry).

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
The only reason I dont believe what her landlord said is that I cant believe they didnt try to make a fat joke out of it. I mean maybe they did and it was too subtle but the pieces are there--It needs some workshopping, but fuck; shes the size of a tank.

"Look I could abide you kids sneaking in dogs and cats like children but if youre gonna try and hide a Howitzer in there you cant be knocking over trees and shit!"

I mean it's just to me, the fact that they immediately go "Which one of you backed into the tree? Clean it up, okay?" Tells me a lot about what the landlord thinks of them.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino