Young people don't eat fish. - Why?

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I’ll blow a 300$ bucks on a iced shellfish platter and fine a seafood dinner for 2 were I live it’s a luxury

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I ran across a post on how to get people to rage about breaking bad by calling it pretentious. I thought it'd be probably work for sushi and I wasn't disapointed.
I thought that sashimi was a kind of sushi because it was so similar. Every sushi restaurant serves sashimi anyway.
Also
YOU DON'T KNOW ME, LOLOLOL
WHO AM I
YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM.
Thats cause everyone in America eats burgers and red meat like its a drink.
Based. Based Americans eating burgers and red meat like it's a drink.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
5 best fish to fry
Walleye/Saugers
Catfish (channels or flatheads, never tried blues)
Crappie
Yellow Perch
Bluegill

ETA: only counting freshwater for this one ocean fish are a whole different league

Last edited:

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
Tilapia is great with a liberal amount of lemon juice. Bathe that corpse in the lemon.

Fish is a very popular food for all ages where I'm from. Might be due to being in a Great Lakes state. Fish fries are very common even in the more landlocked parts of the state.

Celestial Being

kiwifarms.net
A lot of supermarkets in my area are selling these meals in a bag that only require baking (some even work in the microwave). I think its a way for them to get rid of fish thats a few days from going bad, and are always really cheap, like $5-$7 for a full meal that includes a cut of fish and a serving of veggies. I've gotten them a few times when I have craved fish and didn't want to really think about dinner, they are not bad.

Similar to this but loaded with veggies alongside the fish.
20170622_093546.jpg

I live in a coastal town and fish is very popular here, but maybe not so much in the fly over states where it could be more expensive.

werewolf rape erotica

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS!
kiwifarms.net
Fish is a very popular food for all ages where I'm from. Might be due to being in a Great Lakes state. Fish fries are very common even in the more landlocked parts of the state.
It's almost unpossible to understate how big Friday Night Fish is in parts of the Midwest. Around here many of the restaurants are able to stay afloat merely by offering Friday Fish take out.

Catch Your Breath

Picker of Low Hanging Fruit #FlangGang
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like crab. Made a nice dip out of some canned crab meat, cream cheese, some brown sugar, & Worcestershire sauce yesterday. Throw all that shit in a crockpot on high for 2 hours and it's wonderful.

Just don't eat it often because it's pretty fattening.

How is fish hard to prepare? It's like cooking any other animal flesh

>Put flavors on fish
>Put fish in hot pan
>Wait until done
I thought fish is one of those meats that you season during cooking for the best flavor?

• Disagree
Reactions: W00K #17

Niggaplease

cat lives matter
kiwifarms.net
A lot of supermarkets in my area are selling these meals in a bag that only require baking (some even work in the microwave). I think its a way for them to get rid of fish thats a few days from going bad, and are always really cheap, like $5-$7 for a full meal that includes a cut of fish and a serving of veggies. I've gotten them a few times when I have craved fish and didn't want to really think about dinner, they are not bad.

Similar to this but loaded with veggies alongside the fish.
View attachment 1259835

I live in a coastal town and fish is very popular here, but maybe not so much in the fly over states where it could be more expensive.
depending on where you live fish can taste bad. like in se ga wouldn't eat fish unless I was near the coast. I can occasionally enjoy a nice fried cat fish but cat fish in certain parts of ga can taste bad. like you can tell the fish was swimming in cruddy water.

Reactions: XYZpdq

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Fish is just kind of expensive. I enjoy seafood in general quite a bit but even if I stuck to the cheaper stuff I'd be broke in a few weeks.

That said, as I was growing up I did notice a lot of people who either had seafood allergies (like actual throat swelling shut) or who absoutely just hated the taste of fish. One dude I know refuses to cook fish in his house altogether purely because he hates the smell. I can't imagine the miserable fishless lives these people must lead but hell, more for me.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox
Tags
None