Your 2020 predictions

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

kūhaku

from the outside looking in
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's going to happen, but I sincerely hope Trump wins, just because he's the funniest option. I don't give enough of a shit about the world and its future to care which aging puppet is going to be controlling America, only which one I'm going to see memes of, and I think Trump is clearly the best in that regard.

Biden is probably going to win, just because he isn't as bad as Hillary/Bernie, but if he doesn't win its going to be because some other dem beat him in the DNC.

Either way, 2021 is going to be a hell of a ride, and I'm greatly going to enjoy the memes during the election season.

deodorant

If you want the smoke, you can get it.
kiwifarms.net
  • a president will be elected in the united states causing massive butthurt and four years of shitflinging
  • western media will slowly continue it's death march to irrelevancy
  • null will delete kiwifarms with his final breath just before choking himself with piano wire and shooting himself in the back three times
  • everything will be worse/as bad as right now except we can start calling it 'The Twenties'.

Wish I knew

kiwifarms.net
We'll get new lolcows, new things to talk about, new video games/anime/movies/tv shows/etc, an election that will trigger salt on way or another. I'm sorta looking forward to 2020 and the rest of the REEEing 20s because it'll be fun in it's own weird way.

Tour of Italy

Souna il clascon, fogli.
kiwifarms.net
I’m torn because on the one hand, I sincerely believe that the worst of the Trump hate was unsustainable, and a lot of the anger from the far left has been shifted to the neoliberals and centrists. If Trump wins, I think the DNC gets blamed more than the right. People already had their worldview shattered in 2016, and the general feel I get from the left isn’t exactly resignation, but at least some acknowledgement that there’s a real chance they won’t prevail as expected.

That said, I think there’s a non-zero chance my major metropolitan area is hit by riots or becomes a conflict zone. So yeah, I’m not certain either way.

My hope for 2020 is the that the continued collapse of European social democracies, Venezuela and the PRC become more obvious and finally show people how idiotic their far left ideas are, generating more will for actually useful reform.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess nothing will happen or change in 2020, because the first years of a new calendar decade are always the peak or fading out of the previous cultural decade like since WW2.

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I have spent some time thinking about this and decided to break things up into categories.

2020 Election/Politics
  • I am still 50/50 on if Trump wins re-election, from my perspective it could still go either way
  • What I think the democratic ticket will be
    • Biden - Warren
    • Warren - Biden
    • Warren - Hillary
    • Warren - Buttigeig (I think this is more likely)
    • Hillary - Warren
    • Biden - Harris
  • More Political Sperging
  • A major mass shooting around the time of the election that will be politically motivated
  • Hillary involves herself in the election in some way
  • Dem’s try impeachment again in August - October as a way to hurt Trump in the lead up to the election
  • An Antifa member finally kills someone (in the tense lead up to the election or as a result of a Trump victory which I am still unsure of)
  • Anyone who doesn’t tow the dem party line will be called a Russian asset. As a form of McCarthyism by dems to root out descent against the establishment (this is already being done)
  • Dem's are going to try everything to prevent a 2nd term for Trump, from gibs to appealing to every minor group to attacking their own moderate members

World Events
  • Iran continues to attack the oil industry in the Middle East (attacking or seizing ships, attacking oil facilities, etc)
  • Syrian Civil War continues but gets closer to ending with an Assad victory
  • Islamic Terror returns to Europe (all these prisons in Syria where members of ISIS are being held being abandoned with them escaping creates an opportunity for them to go to Europe)
  • China continues its slow rise
  • Another economic downturn in the 2nd half of 2020 or early 2021
  • More mass shootings
  • UK will not Brexit and will find a way to stay in the EU
The Internet
  • Mass censorship or banning in the lead up to the 2020 election of center and right leaning people on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and other sites
  • People go after and try to shut down BitChute and DLive. I’m not sure how DLive will respond but I think ButChute will go down because it is run by the Anglo and it will be done through fear or the UK government getting involved causing it to go down (it is a matter of when not if)
  • An E-celeb kills someone
  • YouTube continues its move toward becoming traditional cable/tv
  • An e-celeb is killed by a fan (some crazy person goes after some shit e-celeb for whatever reason)
  • More e-celebs get cancelled
Media
  • Crusader Kings 3 comes out and it is awful. Paradox eventually releases hundreds of dollars worth of DLC. A Deus Vult mod is created and Paradox pushes updates that break it when the mod updates.
  • More woke
  • More superheroes
  • More Streaming Services
  • Netflix loses more shows/movies to other streaming sites
  • E3 is once again a massive disappointment
Lolcows
  • Barb Will Die or have a major health scare requiring a hospital stay
  • Weeb wars will continue well into next year. If Vic wins he won’t get money nor will he get his career back. If he losses we see a victory lap bigger than the one from a month ago and in late 2020/early 2021 we see them go after another
  • Boogie stops uploading to his travel channel
  • Carl grows more smug in the lead up to the 2020 election (his channel might see a small spike before getting banned on youtube)
  • Yaniv tried to raise money on a go fund me for legal fees
  • Briana Wu doesn’t get elected
  • A tranny with a thread kills themself
Other
  • People make it even harder for @Null to run the farms
  • The farms gets de-indexed again in the lead up to the 2020 election
  • A furry gets caught fucking an animal (preferably at a furry convention)

Ahriman

Vivere Militare Est.
kiwifarms.net
I guess nothing will happen or change in 2020, because the first years of a new calendar decade are always the peak or fading out of the previous cultural decade like since WW2.
1571881471327.png

Imperial Guardsman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the guy was referring to Queen Elizabeth II.
That is who I was refereeing to, there is a dumb conspiracy theory that she is an immortal cannibal that kidnapped Canadian aboriginal kids and ate them and that is how she gets her life force. It was more of a dumb joke but that is what I was referencing.

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is who I was refereeing to, there is a dumb conspiracy theory that she is an immortal cannibal that kidnapped Canadian aboriginal kids and ate them and that is how she gets her life force. It was more of a dumb joke but that is what I was referencing.

Ah, I thought you were talking about Hillary Clinton, since there's the Lizard Queen meme and all.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trump wins, leftists lose their shit and start actually damaging our country with riots and terror attacks, the Democratic party is eventually banned in the US for reasons of national security and declared a defacto terrorist organization and we never have to deal with these weak profligates with anything but bullets ever again.

Last edited:

Monika H.

Your friendly neighborhood gravedigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Politics and world: Trump wins again, Queen Elizabeth dies and the UK will have a referendum whenever to stay a monarchy or become a democracy (or a caliphate), will fuck it up like with Brexit and drag it for some years regardledd of results.

Lolcows: Barb dies and ADF will have a serious law/health scare. That, or he'll finally get institutionalized.

The Farms: hell, if some other staff leaves Null will probably shut it down. Cue trannies celebrating until an actual tranny murdering board takes our place.

Personal: really hope to manage having a baby. 2018 went badly and we didn't try this year, maybe 2020 will be better.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
2020s-2030s will be very pivotal years for this century. Considering how the World Wars were the defining moments of the first half of the last century I do wonder if we will have such massive worldwide...events happen again anytime soon.

Politically I think the world is going to go insane trying to find the path forward. Optimistically though I don't think it will lead to too much bloodshed.