Your 2020 predictions

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
2020s-2030s will be very pivotal years for this century. Considering how the World Wars were the defining moments of the first half of the last century I do wonder if we will have such massive worldwide...events happen again anytime soon.

Politically I think the world is going to go insane trying to find the path forward. Optimistically though I don't think it will lead to too much bloodshed.
We've got 10 years between them, anything goes.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2020s-2030s will be very pivotal years for this century. Considering how the World Wars were the defining moments of the first half of the last century I do wonder if we will have such massive worldwide...events happen again anytime soon.

Politically I think the world is going to go insane trying to find the path forward. Optimistically though I don't think it will lead to too much bloodshed.
I still hope for World War III, IV and V. They're always like epic adventures where good and evil fight each other.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
  1. Trump wins Re-Election but does so with less then the Majority vote [Again]
  2. Democrats contest the election in multiple states, dragging out a final deceleration until the Electoral College votes in December
  3. House republicans will be short of retaking the majority (by 5 votes)
  4. House Democrats Will resume impeachment processes in 2021
  5. The Senate majority will shrink by 1 or 2 votes and Cocaine Mitch will have trouble passing things
  6. Portland will burn and they will have General Strikes off and on. So will other cities with lots of danger hairs
  7. Jordan will start to join Lebanon, Syria, The Palestinian Authority, and Iraq as failed or near failed states in the middle east due to political and economic collapse.
  8. Another major big budget tentpoll will follow Jokers example of maximized profits outside of China
  9. Shang Chi and Eternals will massively under perform
  10. KK will announce a successor

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess nothing will happen or change in 2020, because the first years of a new calendar decade are always the peak or fading out of the previous cultural decade like since WW2.

You are correct, the first "zero year" of a decade is always in truth the finale of the previous decade.

So 2020 will be the "grand finale" of "the 2010s" as a cultural moment (which I would say didn't even fully come into it's own until 2014)

But expect things to start changing fast in 2021, just like they did in 2011, sure, it won't be an overnight night, but the process will start.

Worst case scenario I see another World War as being more like a Global Civil War, with various insurgencies in the various parts of the world fighting it out for the future, think not unlike what's been going on in places like Syria, just on a global scale.

It would probably be violence on a scale the human race has never before seen, making World Wars 1 and 2 look like child's play, Apocalyptic scale stuff, the entire world would become third world.

But hopefully that can be avoided.

who dare wins?

does Geneva convention apply to weebs an furfags?
kiwifarms.net
  • Drhumpph gets reelected so the clickbait industry persists another year.
  • The attention merchants will cry some more and add to the list of what's racist.
  • It will be discovered that russia also meddled in these elections so expect it on the msm loop for the next 4 years.
  • More 6-year old boys in drag getting fondled by 60 year old men [and that's a good thing -Vice].
  • 5 major shootings by tarrent wannabes. 3 of which are false flag attacks.
  • 7 european truck of peace events.

• Gaming is even worse than it is now. 80% of gameplay hidden behind is microtransactions. Tencent owns 90% of all western AAA gaming. Mentioning tianamen square in multiplayer gets your guns confiscated.
id say 12 Tarrant wannabes with 4 false flags and shitloads of islamic terrorist attacks in Europe considering how al Baghdadi is dead which has now left a massive vacuum for 5 other organisations to take his place

sachertorte

Hobbyist shitposter
kiwifarms.net
*More and more pressure on Japanese culture and entertainment to become SJW, since Japan will get lots of attention during (and probably after) Olympic Games.

*Many people reducing internet/social media usage because biased moderation, lynching and politic/cultural war are becoming unbearable. "men bad" (50 000 likes). Some teenager didn't like your post? Get fired. Seriously, it's becoming insane.

*A big event involving the environment will trigger more eco-hysteria.

*I don't really know much about USA politics, maybe increase of separatist movements?

*Economic recession in some European country that received lots of refugees.

*Brexit negociations won't be solved.

ManateeHunter

awoo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hey @ManateeHunter

What are the odds are of Japan going woke/SJW like the West?
It's a possibility I don't want to entertain, but it all depends on how the government and our society as a whole deals with white trash infiltrating our culture in the name of social justice.
As for our locally bred SJWs, they're dependant on the gaijins to back their claims, so when you guys get your shit together, we'd probably follow suit.

Then again, these are all optimistic assumptions, so…

ManateeHunter

awoo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hear they're a small minority with no significant influence.
For the most part, yes. They may REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as much as they want, but it's clear that SJW agenda-driven shit won't sell over ecchi mangas.
However, the push for more women in the workforce is going to change things for the worse, since our birthrates are already down the gutter. If the govt decides to import cheap slaves foreign workers, that might lead to a future situation places like the US are currently experiencing.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the govt decides to import cheap slaves foreign workers, that might lead to a future situation places like the US are currently experiencing.
Don't the locals view foreign residents now with a "mixed bag" -- some oppose, others are neutral, and others are OK?