Your Favorite Amber Moment/Event -

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where can I find a video of this glorious event?
Captured by our resident historian @666EVE666
The whole thing is worth a listen as it's full of info about how obnoxious, lazy and abusive Amber was, how she never followed up with doctors (who apparently just told her she needed to lose weight) , and her questionable diagnosis of "anxiety" among other things.

But the issue of Amber's terrible hygiene comes up at 18:58 and 37:35.

A full list of timestamps is listed in the description on the actual YT vid: https://youtu.be/Oq4b2Y_u0KM

Fupacabra

kiwifarms.net
Captured by our resident historian @666EVE666
The whole thing is worth a listen as it's full of info about how obnoxious, lazy and abusive Amber was, how she never followed up with doctors (who apparently just told her she needed to lose weight) , and her questionable diagnosis of "anxiety" among other things.

But the issue of Amber's terrible hygiene comes up at 18:58 and 37:35.

A full list of timestamps is listed in the description on the actual YT vid: https://youtu.be/Oq4b2Y_u0KM
Thank you! You are a true gentleman and a scholar.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
The unforgettable huge-ass pussy bleeedeen with its clots and bonus shit in the toilet.

GigaKike

How much is a cure worth to you, goyim?
kiwifarms.net
When she realized her own mortality, realized the situation is her doing but will inevitably still do what she knows is best for her.
Aka more food lol

• Feels
Reactions: Fascist Ferret

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
The unforgettable huge-ass pussy bleeedeen with its clots and bonus shit in the toilet.
OH MY GOD, PEOPLE SAID SHE DID THIS BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT. HOLY SHIT. THAT WAS HAPPENING AND THIS BITCH DIDN'T GO TO A DOCTOR??? JESUS CHRIST, HOW COULD SHE THINK THAT WAS NORMAL???

edit: And I'm sure every woman has had a little accidental dribble here or there but come the fuck on. I'd be calling the doctor or headed to the ER if I was bleeding like that, this bitch is just fucking negligent.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
OH MY GOD, PEOPLE SAID SHE DID THIS BUT I DIDN'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT. HOLY SHIT. THAT WAS HAPPENING AND THIS BITCH DIDN'T GO TO A DOCTOR??? JESUS CHRIST, HOW COULD SHE THINK THAT WAS NORMAL???

edit: And I'm sure every woman has had a little accidental dribble here or there but come the fuck on. I'd be calling the doctor or headed to the ER if I was bleeding like that, this bitch is just fucking negligent.
she did go the ER for that one. it's the other times we have to wonder why she didn't do anything. I guess Becky was giving too much attention to her mom so this one was a good time. Now as a bonus she has her mom.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Fascist Ferret

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When she came waddling through the kitchen behind Mumbles as Strawberry posted. Giving the ole side eye.
The BK mukbang when her eye went all wonky after taking a bite.
When she fell in the lake holding a whimpering Twinkie and insisted Twinkie never touched the water.
All the times Dusty called her out on her lies.
The time she was eating sausages and green beans and she said Rarity!!!! when the poor cat got near her plate. Food aggressionlynn coming out Cat. Stay Away.

There are so many.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why, but I've always been extremely fond of the "fake urologist voicemail" fiasco, and the preceding few weeks of Vlogmas (Specifically peak Benzo Becky)
Oh, yeah! That one was fun! If only for the fake "we're closed for the holidays, losers" message, as if that's a thing that happens.

imthehaydur

Getting my PHD in ALRology
kiwifarms.net
The more comments I read the more I remember.

-Weird wonky eye from the BK mukbong(sp?)
-The head twitch where she was eating the celery tuna salad boat things that she thought was so clever
-When she was so proud of herself for going up those three steps at her house
-Not letting Destiny have ANY space at all so she'd "volunteer" at that care home
-How when she's losing weight it's true fat and not fluctuations and when she's gaining/maintaining it's water retention

And my ultimate, all time favorite where she was time lapsing her work out and she looked like she was just gliding across her livingroom.

ETA: When she was talking about her eye color and she moved closer to the window to get better lighting to show off her shitty eye color.

Tags
None