Your Favorite Amber Moment / Event - Entire timeline, includes all orbiters, all platforms, etc.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
The more comments I read the more I remember.

-Weird wonky eye from the BK mukbong(sp?)
-The head twitch where she was eating the celery tuna salad boat things that she thought was so clever
-When she was so proud of herself for going up those three steps at her house
-Not letting Destiny have ANY space at all so she'd "volunteer" at that care home
-How when she's losing weight it's true fat and not fluctuations and when she's gaining/maintaining it's water retention

And my ultimate, all time favorite where she was time lapsing her work out and she looked like she was just gliding across her livingroom.

ETA: When she was talking about her eye color and she moved closer to the window to get better lighting to show off her shitty eye color.
“Oh WOW, look at all the clouds” is such a typical Big AL moment and a favorite of mine as well.

Last edited:

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to see her with Rafe. Rafe doesn't have chemistry with her wife Hannah, she is just using her for a place to live. I think Rafe would enjoy the edginess in being a divorcee, and she can drive. They seem to have a bit chemistry, but I'm sure it would blow up after a year or so because they bolth would try to steal the spotlight from one another and Rafe would probably call her out on some of her shit.
I’d like to see her with Roger Brown’s verily Veronica! Lmfao

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
“Oh WOW, look at all the clouds” is such a typical Big AL moment and a favorite of mine as well.
Or when she walked outside during fall and shouted "TREES! I mean LEAVES!", and then helpfully telling us all those leaves came from the surrounding trees, apparently astonished that most mature trees do in fact have tons of leaves, most or all of which are dropped during fall.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Do I Look Moderate To You?
kiwifarms.net
Or when she walked outside during fall and shouted "TREES! I mean LEAVES!", and then helpfully telling us all those leaves came from the surrounding trees, apparently astonished that most mature trees do in fact have tons of leaves, most or all of which are dropped during fall.
That has the same energy as her video where she and Eric are outside of the house putting up a bird box, and Amber screeches "We're just puttin' up some trees!" And even the muppet is astonished by her utter stupidity.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone who's an expert on fat people physics filmography explain why this is happening. How is this possible? I'm mesmorized. I can't look away. Someone.
She's too fat to walk normally, and her gait is fucked because of it. She drags one hoof, and the other hoof she raises to propel herself forward, because that's her walking layyrg, and when you speed it up, she has one marching trotter.

Tags
None