Your Favorite Amber Moment / Event - Entire timeline, includes all orbiters, all platforms, etc.

kiwifarms.net

Clown Baby

Santana nooo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite classic Amber moment is when she "surprised" Destiny's sister on her birthday by basically throwing glitter and balloons and confetti all over the girl's bedroom and then the sister had to spend her birthday on her hands and knees vacuuming up all the shit on her carpet with a shop vac. Humanitarianlynn

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • The motel Pride vlogs were classic Al
  • That time at the motel where Al got mad at Becky for taking more than one doughnut flavored tic tac
  • Al worrying about calories in a pack of mint M&Ms but not the calories in CF orange chicken
  • Al drinking out of giant water jugs to show her haydurs that she drinks water
  • Al worrying about not eating enough calories on whatever diet she’s on for two days
  • Al and the entire Optavia saga
  • Al waking Becky up at 3 am to go to the CF
  • Amberlynn’s “cooking”
  • Big Al making sock accounts like Daily Marsh and Damon White on YouTube to defend herself
  • Amberlynn’s backwards dresses
  • “I haven’t ate yet”
  • Al’s Burger King mukbang

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber waddles into Rickie & Eric's hotel room in Lexington. Realizes they ended up in a handicap-accessible room with one of those giant open showers, clearly designed to accommodate a wheelchair.

Amberlynn Reid: "Oooh, I'm jealous!"

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Amberlynn’s “cooking”
This, for me. She's decided that she "hates" cooking, so sadly we won't see any of that content for a while. Just Cooking With Kay levels of awful that were genuinely hilarious, and every single time she'd chimp out on twitter at haydurs about how it's "healthy, actually". She used low-sodium broth you absolute cunts, she knows what she's doing.

ETA: also @DongMiguel's avatar.

Last edited:

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
#1: when she said,”I’m on these pills to, like, suppress my appetite or whatever” as she’s holding and eating pepperoni pizza

#2: when she vlogged the making of the “water chili” and had Becky in to repeat her lines about how good ALR’s chili is and how much she was looking forward to it, and to prove it, Becky went to dish some up while it was still at a rolling boil in the pot

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1) Pizza Mukbang vid--- it spawned sooo many iconic moments

2) Big Girl Dancing to Applause by Lady Gaga vid-- this just sums up Big Al perfectly. For the girl who (lied) about being on competitive dance teams, and even choreographed winning routines (hahaha) this "dancing" is exceptional. Every movement is lazy and half-assed She has no feel for the music and all the rhythm of a rock. Epileptics during a grand mal keep better time.

If Big Al was on a winning dance team, the other members were 3 legged elephants and Amber was in charge of making sure the music played......

Orange Banana

kiwifarms.net
Sorry, you'll have to help me out. I've watched the scene 3 times and I can't hear/understand what she's saying. Closed captioning didn't know either.
Amber asks Becky what cereal is that twice before Becky mutes her phone and then amber whispers the same question again this time while pointing at the food. Becky replies Coco Bubbles (i think). Amber asks what? Becky replies Coco Bubbles again (i think). Amber says Oh ok.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
Amber asks Becky what cereal is that twice before Becky mutes her phone and then amber whispers the same question again this time while pointing at the food. Becky replies Coco Bubbles (i think). Amber asks what? Becky replies Coco Bubbles again (i think). Amber says Oh ok.
Thank you!

Tags
None