Your Favorite Conspiracy Theories - The more batshit, the better.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the ancient Babylonian version of Adam who is androgynous. Pagan cults want to blur the line between the sexes to fit their image of God and corrupt society. Those in power are believed to be strictly anti-theististic, if not outright demonic forces.
There's actually another more in-depth video on it now. The whole "trannies in the media" thing makes a lot more sense when you connect it to ancient Babylonian priest rituals.
Literally a "lol so random XD" scam for hipsters. Fuck off, Reddit.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TaimuRadiu

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
I find your ideas intriguing.
I wish it was my idea. Basically, the person we know as Andrew WK is not Andrew WK. It's a persona played by multiple actors which was devised by record executives, the Illuminati, Dave Grohl, the "original" Andrew's father, and/or a mysterious figure known as "Steev Mike". Or Andrew WK is real and he just has schizophrenia. Or he was under mind control by the aforementioned parties. Or it was all a publicity stunt.

It's kind of a deep rabbit hole. Here's some links if you're interested.

Behavioral Sink

kiwifarms.net
One of my favourite conspiracy rabbit holes is the idea that Jonestown and Jim Jones had a CIA/MKULTRA connection.

(Interesting sub-threads involve discrepancies in initial body counts, and whether the deaths were more murders than suicides. Also, where all their money came from and where it went, etc.)

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
Buy into: Insulation and steel led to a blast furnace effect inside of the World Trade Center, causing the fire to heat up beyond the melting point of said insulation and steel.
Laugh at: Vaccine causes autism and fluoride is mind control.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I previously posted a link to a fantastic caps-lock ridden design disaster of a site devoded to proving Elvis is alive, it turns out there's a continuation of that site up. Continuation in the sence that there was so much crazy on the first site that this lady needed another to handle to spill over.
https://lindahoodsigmontruthcontd.com (original is https://lindahoodsigmontruth.com)
I implore you all to take a look, it's an adventure. The scary part is that some of the evidence that this random old guy is Elvis is kinda legit looking.
The King lives, baby! And this schizophrenic lady is here to prove it.

• Feels
Reactions: Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite ever was the guy who said the moon is a hoax. Not the moon landing, mind you. The moon itself. It's not really there. It's a hologram apparently.
I thought the moon was literally just a reflection of the sun when I was a kid.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: BrunoMattei

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One that I went down the rabbit hole on was the whole ‘Adrenochrome’ thing. It’s hilariously exceptional.
Hunter S. Thompson basically made it up. Yes, there is a substance of that name. No, it does nothing like what he said it does and isn't extracted by ripping the pineal glands out of living human brains.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite ever was the guy who said the moon is a hoax. Not the moon landing, mind you. The moon itself. It's not really there. It's a hologram apparently.
How about the conspiracy that astronauts actually found cities on the Moon?

Placing a fake moon landing scenario as disinformation would cloud doubt on that?

Specially if it confirms aliens/demons. And a hidden government agreement to conduct reproductive experiments.

And conducting ancient Babylonian/Canaanite rituals allows these disembodied interdimensional beings from an earlier times that meshes with satanism/kabbalah/and other mystery religions.

And being fervently against Christ and Christian principles.

It's all one badly kept secret from cannibal possessed human and demons cause they have drug themselves to accept their bleak unredeemed fate.

OR IS IT?

By the way, advanced ancient cultures conflicts with evolution.

Oh no! WHAAAAAAT??

Or how about some of these people disappearing and being replaced with computerized drones to house the spirits of these interdimensional beings? Who in turn instruct their signed and born slaves to be murderers , rapists, and pedophiles?

Ironically to con people into sin against a Higher Being?

But really, is it all disinformation? And is our government ran by drugged out twats?

Who knows tho.

• Dumb
Reactions: Viridian

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
How about the conspiracy that astronauts actually found cities on the Moon?

Placing a fake moon landing scenario as disinformation would cloud doubt on that?

Specially if it confirms aliens/demons. And a hidden government agreement to conduct reproductive experiments.

And conducting ancient Babylonian/Canaanite rituals allows these disembodied interdimensional beings from an earlier times that meshes with satanism/kabbalah/and other mystery religions.

And being fervently against Christ and Christian principles.

It's all one badly kept secret from cannibal possessed human and demons cause they have drug themselves to accept their bleak unredeemed fate.

OR IS IT?
By the way, advanced ancient cultures conflicts with evolution.

Oh no! WHAAAAAAT??
Or how about some of these people disappearing and being replaced with computerized drones to house the spirits of these interdimensional beings? Who in turn instruct their signed and born slaves to be murderers , rapists, and pedophiles?

Ironically to con people into sin against a Higher Being?

But really, is it all disinformation? And is our government ran by drugged out twats?

Who knows tho.
My favorite is that everyone who triple posts is going to the special hell with the kiddie rapers and people who take more than 12 items through the express lane.

Oh wait, that one's true

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorite is that everyone who triple posts is going to the special hell with the kiddie rapers and people who take more than 12 items through the express lane.

Oh wait, that one's true
Lmao. Triggered. And I love your attached description of you under your name. It suits you.

Did that knot slip out? Or did it turn sour?

plgfarts

one fart smeller, he smelt fart
kiwifarms.net
There's only one person who posts on Kiwi Farms, and that person is a schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder.

• Feels
Reactions: Monolith
Tags
None