Your favorite music videos -

norrington

тунеядца, враг народа
kiwifarms.net
So glad this thread has been revived at least somewhat recently.

Thee Oh Sees makes some of the best videos I've seen in a while, touching on everything from the ouroboros of serial murder to the plot-twist bait-and-switch sexual orientation thing better than Carly Rae Jepsen ever could have (warning: I promise you don't actually want to click on that).

Also, shoutout to my personal favorite pretentious indie bullshit band for making an homage (or, blatant rip-off; six of one) to a fucking beautiful Russian 90's punk band Zvuki Mu (Звуки Му)'s music video:

The original:

The National's sadder, slower signature sound paired with the remade amped up video:

Guts Gets Some

Don't lose your way
kiwifarms.net
Who hasn't felt like this before? Pretty poignant moments.

Honestly, that's about it for me for official music videos. I only watch AMVs for everything else, haha.

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
The video for Front 242's Headhunter. The amount of eggs is hilarious.
Candlemass managed to mix awesome doom metal with comedy in the video for Bewitched. A bunch of metalheads headbanging away while a fat guy sings his heart out about witches.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
There's something cool about it's simplicity.

EDIT:
Steel Panther in all their graphic, yet immature glory.

Last edited:

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

I actually remember when I was 7 years old and this video premiered on TV. I was ready to go outside, but I saw the "cold desert" opening frames and quickly became hypnotized

Even 22 years later, no music video comes close to this for me.

Tags
None